ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Vs. Tennessee

Would be funny if Louisville split from the rest of the state. They’re the money maker, everyone else just leaches off their economy. Take a look at Kentucky’s GDP, anyone that argues differently is truly unaware of the facts.

Would be funny if Louisville split from the rest of the state. They’re the money maker, everyone else just leaches off their economy. Take a look at Kentucky’s GDP, anyone that argues differently is truly unaware of the facts.
What do you think if California split like what has been recently talked about?

The first time Bassett and the Bulldogs played Kentucky was a home game on Jan. 17, 1972. Georgia won that game, 85-73. Bassett had 27 points and 13 rebounds. After the game, the legendary Kentucky coach Adolph Rupp approached Bassett.

Tim Bassett, guarding Charlie Scott, won an A.B.A. title with the Nets in 1976.Credit...Rogers Photo Archive/Getty Images
“He said I didn’t belong in the Southeast Conference, and he said, ‘We’ll get you back when you come to Lexington,’ ” Bassett said.

When the Bulldogs went to Lexington a month later, they entered the gym to find Bassett hanging in effigy from the ceiling. Stunned, Bassett’s teammates offered not to play the game if Bassett were too uncomfortable there. A motivated Bassett played anyway and had 17 points and 17 rebounds, but Georgia lost, 87-63.

After the game, Bassett wanted to let Rupp know just how he felt about Rupp’s allowing the effigy in Kentucky’s gym. He went searching for Rupp’s office but was stopped before he could get there.

here ya go...
How is that proof? I can make up a story and say something happened, but that doesn't make it true.

It very well could be true, but wouldn't there be legit proof that this happened? Where is the picture of this effigy? There has to be something.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Bert defending Rupp tells me all I need to know. He also thinks Mitch McConnell is a good guy lol. RollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

Why would discredit a UK fan that runs a UK history site? It’s not like he’d ever post or admit anything negative about UK.
Well, then come up with something that debunksvwhat JS has in there. You can't.

We were here and saw you act like an internet model was your real wife, but that doesn't stop you from acting like a dipshit.
artworks-000527170854-gyxzfu-t500x500.jpg

Weak reply man, that's all you got after I just punked the shit out of you?
I thought you were bett… .. Lol, I can't even finish that sentence.
“Punked the shit out of you” RollLaugh
Did you really just write that?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
How is that proof? I can make up a story and say something happened, but that doesn't make it true.

It very well could be true, but wouldn't there be legit proof that this happened? Where is the picture of this effigy? There has to be something.
Seems like he had a whole team that saw it. If they volunteered to not play the game. That's a lot of witnesses.

here is another example:

The second documented racial slur attributed to Rupp is found in a quote from Harry Lancaster, long-time assistant to Rupp, in his book Adolph Rupp As I Knew Him (Lexington Productions, 1979). Rupp said after a meeting with Dr. John Oswald, UK President at the time, "Harry, that son of a bitch is ordering me to get some ******s in here. What am I going to do ? He's the boss."

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Eaten up with all things UK. One team we dominate year in and year out, the other aint making the tournament this year. Feeeeeellsss gooooooood
No kidding. Just scroll down and look at the last person to post in the Rick Barnes daddy thread. I haven't really been on here the past couple days, so to see 9 pages was kind of surprising until I clicked and saw who it was.

Like moths drawn to a flame.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Post them. What the hell kind of a reply is that? You like to tell everyone else to post links, but then you post this garbage?
When did I ask for a link? there’s plenty of examples ITT, even one I posted.

How many NCAA probations are in UK’s history?
Woah woah woah, that was a long time ago! It doesn’t matter anymore! Lolololol

Says the fanbase that hates time frames and when people disregard their old championships. Laughing

I'm assuming it's that same two numb nuts that post the same thing every day of their lives in every UK thread? Feelsgoodman not reading that dumb shit.
Don't bother. Cheater A fishing for likes from cheater B. Like I said, they have nothing else going this year. One will flame out early in the tournament and the other won't even make it. You can skip it.

ADVERTISEMENT