ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Vs. Tennessee

I love this. “Im not mad, they’re just pissing me off!”

Bye bye ladies.

Oh and Kentucky ain’t doing shit in the tourney. Especially with Hagans having a mental breakdown lol.

So can a self ban after thinking the Heels were gonna get hammered. Couldn’t stay away for too long though. Pussies usually never honor their bets, especially ones that glorify racists.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Are you still here trying? Well, I’ll give you an A for effort but you’re still bad at this!
Scotty, don’t make my shove it in your moms butt again tonight. Fetch me a beer fayghut! Lol

Oh, ok. I thought you meant something recent.

California would be fine on their own. There's a few states that have the means to do that and California leads them all.
I guess recent is subjective.2018, and not recent as a couple months ago. My bad.

I tried my best to sidetrack it by claiming that Kentucky is not a southern state.

Oh well. Maybe next time.
It's impossible to sidetrack agendas. They can sometimes tuck their hate boner in their waistband, but it's still a hate boner.

Don't bother. Cheater A fishing for likes from cheater B. Like I said, they have nothing else going this year. One will flame out early in the tournament and the other won't even make it. You can skip it.
And cheater C fans will cry about their seed & then cry about the refs when they lose.

Reactions: UL_1986
Woah woah woah, that was a long time ago! It doesn’t matter anymore! Lolololol

Says the fanbase that hates time frames and when people disregard their old championships. Laughing
This is great and can easily be flipped around.

Scotty, don’t make my shove it in your moms butt again tonight. Fetch me a beer fayghut! Lol

Please do, she always wanted a midget to do her in the butt. Can she shit on your chest too??? Gotta love those 7th grade mom jokes. The really get to a person!Laughing

So can a self ban after thinking the Heels were gonna get hammered. Couldn’t stay away for too long though. Pussies usually never honor their bets, especially ones that glorify racists.

Ok Rupp was racist! Your coach was a baby killer and cheated on his wife so that means all UL fans support abortion and adultery.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Please do, she always wanted a midget to do her in the butt. Can she shit on your chest too??? Gotta love those 7th grade mom jokes. The really get to a person!Laughing
I can tell lol. You went on a tirade yesterday after claiming they were elementary...RollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

Consistency isn’t your strong suit.

“7th grade mom jokes”

Proceeds to talk about midgets. Lmfao..Laughing

What a dipshit you are!

Yawn. Still posting in a UK thread. Even your own fans are embarrassed by your weird obsessions.
I think most are used to it by now, but yeah, he gets called out by his own fans when asked about it. Everyone knows every team has shit fans. We do, Duke, UNC, UL, etc.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I think most are used to it by now, but yeah, he gets called out by his own fans when asked about it. Everyone knows every team has shit fans. We do, Duke, UNC, UL, etc.
I don’t care about the opinions of any fan base on here.... UNC or any other.
Sad you all care about the opinions of random strangers.

I don’t care about the opinions of any fan base on here.... UNC or any other.
Sad you all care about the opinions of random strangers.
Who said we care? I think most are laughing at the entertainment.

3990c070558a111b2fd95fcc6f34d0c0.jpg

@ hate boners.

Seems like he had a whole team that saw it. If they volunteered to not play the game. That's a lot of witnesses.

here is another example:

The second documented racial slur attributed to Rupp is found in a quote from Harry Lancaster, long-time assistant to Rupp, in his book Adolph Rupp As I Knew Him (Lexington Productions, 1979). Rupp said after a meeting with Dr. John Oswald, UK President at the time, "Harry, that son of a bitch is ordering me to get some ******s in here. What am I going to do ? He's the boss."
And I bet your father, black or white has used that name.

Have you listened to any rap music?

How is that proof? I can make up a story and say something happened, but that doesn't make it true.

It very well could be true, but wouldn't there be legit proof that this happened? Where is the picture of this effigy? There has to be something.
If I wasn't so lazy I would make up a lie like that about Wilbert Cherry of UT.

But I am lazy.

Gary Williams also said that UK in 1966 in the National Championship game came out under a Confederate battle flag. I watched the game and never saw that. Of course William did not say that until the late 1980's when he made it up.

Kentucky does not have to hang people in effigy to win games. Della is as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.

These folks are saying that Kentucky basketball is racist and yet Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Florida and Georgia were all above reproach. Bull hockey.

o_O Right, because why else would you create a fake wife and share the most intimate of details about said fake wife and life.
I guess for the sane reason you agreed to never post here again if UNC didn’t get punished but then ran & created this new handle.
You going to run & cry to a mod again because I called you Jarms again?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT