ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Vs. Tennessee

Even better. That field is only going to get stronger
Yup, however there’s a million people just like me in my field in the Bay Area so it’s kind of saturated. That’s why I do radio on the weekends. Helps with my mental state too, well that and being on here. Haha

Reactions: JimboBBN
I guess for the sane reason you agreed to never post here again if UNC didn’t get punished but then ran & created this new handle.
You going to run & cry to a mod again because I called you Jarms again?
Wrong guy chief. But I'm cool with it at this point. I've been posting here since before you married your fake wife. Seriously, you claimed an instagram model was your wife. You said she had a Cowboys tattoo on her ass and she was a great mother. Those are some pretty big lies to impress people to then turn around and claim you DGAF what people think. Surely you see how ridiculous that sounds?

Wrong guy chief. But I'm cool with it at this point. I've been posting here since before you married your fake wife. Seriously, you claimed an instagram model was your wife. You said she had a Cowboys tattoo on her ass and she was a great mother. Those are some pretty big lies to impress people to then turn around and claim you DGAF what people think. Surely you see how ridiculous that sounds?
Not the wrong guy.
I guess it’s just coincidental that you created this handle exactly one day after Jarms last post.
Ya right

I don’t care about the opinions of any fan base on here.... UNC or any other.
Sad you all care about the opinions of random strangers.
RollLaugh

She’s definitely not a workout model like Brian’s but I think she’s very beautiful. Great mother, great wife & has a great career.
Outside of that damn Dallas Cowboys star tattooed on her ass check, she’s pretty great.

Dang Jarms, you got me. That’s some groundbreaking detective work.
Yeah, you don't give a flying fvck what anyone thinks of you. I mean you really just do not care. You're like Peter from Office Space.

Thanks... I definitely married up... no doubt about it.

WaitwaitwaitwaitWAIT.

That hot blond with the ass is your WIFE?!?

Yes sir. I’ve had a few pics of her on here. I change them up every few months. I think that one was taken before her morning jog on thanksgiving.

CTI-jV_WEAAA3f6

If I wasn't so lazy I would make up a lie like that about Wilbert Cherry of UT.

But I am lazy.

Gary Williams also said that UK in 1966 in the National Championship game came out under a Confederate battle flag. I watched the game and never saw that. Of course William did not say that until the late 1980's when he made it up.

Kentucky does not have to hang people in effigy to win games. Della is as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.

These folks are saying that Kentucky basketball is racist and yet Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Florida and Georgia were all above reproach. Bull hockey.
Don't hate the messenger...

And I bet your father, black or white has used that name.

Have you listened to any rap music?
I doubt it, we were always sensitive to racial slurs in my family. My mother is from South America, so we were a racially blended family to begin with.

I don’t care about the opinions of any fan base on here.... UNC or any other.
Sad you all care about the opinions of random strangers.
v
v
v
v
My wife of 18 years. Took it last week in Fort Walton Beach Florida.
She looks pretty damn good to be 37 & a mother of 2.

Naw I’m good, I’ve got a sexy ass blonde wife I crawl in bed with every night. I’m more than ok.

I have a beautiful wife, 2 great kids, a nice paying career that I love, trust me, life is good.

I agree with this. Right now life is great. Love my career. Have a beautiful wife, 2 great kids. My son is very talented in baseball & has a great future in it. Just trying to help keep him on the right path & hopefully the skies the limit for him.
College was great, played D2 baseball & had some really wild times but nothing compares to now.

[drumroll]

Ya I’ve seen her, she’s very hot. I have tons more I could post but I’m selective to keep her identity hidden.

You sure don't care. Loser

Reactions: kyjeff1
I saw where Mitch just revoked all ticket privileges for the fan that said the racial slur. Good for him. Nothing less would have done.
And this should put it all to rest, but it won't. Good on Mitch for doing the right thing.

I saw where Mitch just revoked all ticket privileges for the fan that said the racial slur. Good for him. Nothing less would have done.

That's because he's from Kansas. Got his degree in my hometown actually.

Thank God you have a Kansan showing you the way.

I doubt it, we were always sensitive to racial slurs in my family. My mother is from South America, so we were a racially blended family to begin with.
So am I, but I don't label folks.

I am Jewish, Spanish, American Indian, British et.al. but you don't mind labeling me racist.

I have my DNA and I will bet $1,000 that I am more racially mixed than you.

So stop the racist shit.

Now go back to the football board and leave me alone.

I am Jewish, Spanish, American Indian, British et.al. but you don't mind labeling me racist.

So stop the racist shit.

Lol you’re the type that claims he’s part Cherokee. Guarantee you’re probably just German or something and those relatives are far removed from your lineage. Just a racist hillbilly you are.

I for one was shocked and disappointed to learn of this overwhelming damning evidence on Rupp being a racist.:(
I noticed that Jimbo liked your post. I have him on ignore but when he likes your post I see it.

That means that he hates me more than he loves Kentucky.

So sad. Jimbo is such a small person. That is why I put him on ignore. He will always play both ends against the middle.

Reactions: TheDude1
I noticed that Jimbo liked your post. I have him on ignore but when he likes your post I see it.

So sad. Jimbo is such a small person. That is why I put him on ignore. He will always play both ends against the middle.
Her post was sarcasm, you dumb shit

Reactions: UL_1986

So stop the racist shit.

I didn’t label anyone. I just posted supporting documentation when someone requested it.

There is a difference between your immediate family being from a different culture and someone way down the family tree.

I don’t want to be considered a fair weather fan, so i should probably stick around.

Jimbo is always nice to me. Jimbo has never talked to me about you, so I don't know how he feels about you.
No other UK fans seem to have him on ignore and he seems to get along with others well.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimboBBN
Son, speak when you’re spoken to!

-Your Dad

Will somebody quote him and put some laughing emoji’s so he’ll feel like he done something. Then I’ll come back and say “boy, that UL_1983 guy is really something. He sure got me” in my Opie Taylor voice!Laughing

Will somebody quote him and put some laughing emoji’s so he’ll feel like he done something. Then I’ll come back and say “boy, that UL_1983 guy is really something. He sure got me” in my Opie Taylor voice!Laughing
Scotty, don't be afraid to tell UL1983 whatever you want. He can't actually get you, y'all are on the internet.

Reactions: UL_1986
Son, what did I say? Now hush when your father tells you to. That’s a good boy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT