ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Vs. Tennessee

UK had a bad game folks. The world is not ending.

The team is not a world beater; however, they did win the SEC. I still support them and I think that they can win the SEC Tourney.

Edit: dumb Bert said "however, they did with the SEC." The corrected version is above.

Also I appreciate that Q (@Quavarius )is an honest broker in liking my post. I love you Q even though I don't agree with you a lot. You are a good man.

You’re a good man Bert

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
giphy.gif

Not that this makes it any less humiliating, but that was from football season.

Last edited:
I don’t drink & I'm not into meeting men from the internet.
How’s your back? That looked like a rough fall.
Hey man, I'm through your area sometimes. Still got a loose commitment to meet up with Bert too . . . pretty sure you all are close to each other. I still think it'd be cool to meet up sometime, grab some coffee, have some laughs. Think about it.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Don’t be a puss, bring your wife and we’ll sit around and talk about football and tats!!!Laughing
Scotty, quit trying to bang dudes. Was the gangbang that took place last night at Rupp not enough?! Winking

Scotty, quit trying to bang dudes. Was the gangbang that took place last night at Rupp not enough?! Winking

If I was banging strippers that looked like the ones your team was banging I’d honestly rather bang a dude!!! Can’t believe y’all lost a title for something that looked like that. Y’all could’ve at least got a lady that looked like Sugar tits fake wife!

Last edited:
If I was banging strippers that looked like the ones your team was banging I’d honestly rather ban a dude!!! Can’t believe y’all lost a title for something that looked like that. Y’all could’ve at least got a lady that looked like Sugar tits fake wife!
Man you’re rustled lol. That gangbang last night really did a number on you. Laughing

Man you’re rustled lol. That gangbang last night really did a number on you. Laughing
Cut him some slack. His pussycats blew a 17 point lead, Hagans refused to enter the game late, UK fans were yelling racist stuff at Tenn fans & Scotty got knocked on his ass..... it was bad night in Lexington.

Your emoji count is telling right now, you’re steaming Scotty. Take a lap and jerk one out. The orange bludgeoned that kitty hole last night. Deep penetration. SmokinSmile

Deep penetration, something you wouldn’t know about. Try again!

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Cut him some slack. His pussycats blew a 17 point lead, Hagans refused to enter the game late, UK fans were yelling racist stuff at Tenn fans & Scotty got knocked on his ass..... it was bad night in Lexington.

All of that and our season is still better than yours Te’o!!

Your mother would disagree. Shes loose, but us Louisville fans are used to that. Winking

Oh look, a momma joke from a UL fan. We didn’t see that coming at all!Laughing Try again home fry, that shit was old back in 94.

You kinda prefaced it easily for me. That’s on you my guy.

Or maybe I threw it out there because I knew you would come back with a weak ass momma joke. You’re not very good at this.

Or maybe I threw it out there because I knew you would come back with a weak ass momma joke. You’re not very good at this.
Your mom is a good lay regardless! She thinks I’m good at it. Winking

Cheer up little guy, I’d be a good stepdaddy to you. Laughing We’ll even buy you your favorite hot pockets. Gotta start chipping in for internet now though, no more freeloading, Scott.

With the lack of any dominant teams in College BB why is shocking for any team to lose to anyone this year

Reactions: Villian07
Hey man, I'm through your area sometimes. Still got a loose commitment to meet up with Bert too . . . pretty sure you all are close to each other. I still think it'd be cool to meet up sometime, grab some coffee, have some laughs. Think about it.
So folks who have mental problems don't want to meet cool folks. They have their agendas.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT