ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Vs. Tennessee

I don't consider KU a rival. I respect their program. We've each gotten the better of one another over the years. I don't consider Duke or IU rivals either. They're just teams that you like to hang an L on. I wouldn't have any issues if KU won it all this year.
I look forward to blue blood matchups more than any other game. Cant duplicate the game atmosphere

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Here come the wonderful trolls of the teams that didn't even play last night. The usual suspects of the usual teams (that aren't better or lost to Kentucky). Carry on.
You guys deserve it after our Clemson loss. There were rafters posters coming out of the woodwork that day. This thread has been pretty tame tbh.

Can't go through the motions in a rivalry game and win. Cal will get this other 'stuff' dealt with, but don't get arthritis with those fingers crossed.
When’s that “tweak” coming lol?

Told a buddy yesterday "I hope we lose one before the big dance" because there was no way we were winning 20 in a row. Didn't think it'd be last night lol. Shout out to the Vols for a great 2nd half. We played bad on both sides in the 2nd but UT still made some tough, contested shots. Hopefully that lights a spark for a good run.

Other teams lose a game and the wheels are coming off and their team is falling apart. Yuts lose a game, and it’s better for them because it will spark a run. You guys are something else Laughing...yikes.

Other teams lose a game and the wheels are coming off and their team is falling apart. Yuts lose a game, and it’s better for them because it will spark a run. You guys are something else Laughing...yikes.

…..not 'a' game....back to back games against titans like Clemson and GT.

…..not 'a' game....back to back games against titans like Clemson and GT.
Tennessee loss is worse than Clemson, especially at home on “freshman night” lol Laughing
We’d already beaten GT and Clemson, and those games we lost were on the road.

Deflect all you want, but this doesn’t look good for the yuts. Especially with Hagans playing mediocre ball and arguing with man tits and his teammates. Lol

Nobody spouts excuses more than U6ers.
Says the “this will light a fire under their ass” fans who just took a L at home against the worst Tennessee team they’ve had in 5+ years.

You must still be drunk off that fireball little dude. Laughing

Says the “this will light a fire under their ass” fans who just took a L at home against the worst Tennessee team they’ve had in 5+ years.

You must still be drunk off that fireball little dude. Laughing

….where did I say that, smart guy?

so, no direct quote from me about 'lighting a fire under their asses', just you running your yapper. Ok, got it.
Please, you lump all of our fans rhetoric together on a daily basis. Read the Rick Barnes is Cal’s Daddy thread “smart guy”...lol oh and it’s all over Raftards too.

Try not to cry into the fries you’re salting in the drive thru today. Laughing

Santiago Vascovi's mom is nice.

Here she is...

vescovi-mom.jpg

You guys deserve it after our Clemson loss. There were rafters posters coming out of the woodwork that day. This thread has been pretty tame tbh.
No.. you get worked up because of one poster. As I said, carry on. Its pretty clear who is winning that back and forth on a daily basis.

No.. you get worked up because of one poster. As I said, carry on. Its pretty clear who is winning that back and forth on a daily basis.
There’s more than one of your brethren that spew non sense after a loss. I get you wanna stick up for your boy though, however you guys deserve this shit talk. Don’t act like you don’t. JC happens to be the first one to respond every time, clearly I’m in both of your heads now. You can do better Jimbo. Take this L with more grace.

There’s more than one of your brethren that spew non sense after a loss. I get you wanna stick up for your boy though, however you guys deserve this shit talk. Don’t act like you don’t. JC happens to be the first one to respond every time, clearly I’m in both of your heads now. You can do better Jimbo. Take this L with more grace.
He’s not “my boy” but he doesn’t have to be for me to call out your trolling. I call out his too. I’ll chalk it up to little brother syndrome and we can move on

He’s not “my boy” but he doesn’t have to be for me to call out your trolling. I call out his too. I’ll chalk it up to little brother syndrome and we can move on
Saying all of this doesn’t make it true. You keep harping on him “winning” lol yet you’ve never called his bs out. I’ve clearly struck a nerve, and this is what rivals do. It was a really bad loss at home, I’m calling you guys out just like you did when we lost to Clemson. Let’s move on.

I don’t drink & I'm not into meeting men from the internet.
How’s your back? That looked like a rough fall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT