ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky VS. Tennessee

I'm not crazy about Brooks. It is one reason I wasn't crazy about him coming to UNC. I thought he would have been just ok and been another highly rated guy that people would say Roy couldn't get to excel.

UT getting some lucky bounces on the 50/50 balls to stay in this one.

Fulkerson. Can’t understand. Why isn’t somebody bullying him for the hair, the rosacea and oily T zone? I’d be embarrassed to have somebody like him get the better of me. Very mechanical, unathletcic. Kyle Wiltjer 2.0.

Game feels weird, almost like Tennessee should be up. Expending a ton of energy simply to stay in it.

What a shot by Quickley there. UK needs to get Richards involved.

What part of KY are in?

Also, I see you're Crue fan - planning going to see those geezers on their "unretirement" tour? The wife and I were contemplating it but then saw the prices and realized what you get for your money (seen them 10+ times over the years - even opened for Vince Neil when he was doing his solo thing in the mid-90s). So we passed.

You guys should double date if Sugar Tits wife isn’t busy over in Paris!

Juzang playing his best game of the season.

I'm not crazy about Brooks. It is one reason I wasn't crazy about him coming to UNC. I thought he would have been just ok and been another highly rated guy that people would say Roy couldn't get to excel.

He's skilled, just needs a good offseason of S&C to put some muscle on that lanky frame. His physical immaturity hampers him at this level.

I'm expecting big things out of his sophomore campaign.

He's skilled, just needs a good offseason of S&C to put some muscle on that lanky frame. His physical immaturity hampers him at this level.

I'm expecting big things out of his sophomore campaign.

Probably. For UK that's fine. Cal doesn't have the same sort of publicity when one of his 5 stars doesn't produce (rightfully so as his track record is fantastic). Roy does so a guy like Brooks would hurt him relative to how it would help the team IMO.

Whenever UK really needs a bucket someone gets one. Seems to be a different guy every time as well.

Pretty good effort from UT. I said it would take either Bowden or Johnson really getting hot from outside to have a chance. Good fight against a really good UK team though. Good win for UK in a tough place to play for them. I really like the way this UK team is looking tbh. They are very dangerous.

Pretty good effort from UT. I said it would take either Bowden or Johnson really getting hot from outside to have a chance. Good fight against a really good UK team though. Good win for UK in a tough place to play for them. I really like the way this UK team is looking tbh. They are very dangerous.
If we get a four, our one seed is going to be pissed

Are you Jimmy Dykes? You sound like him.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Don't answer a question with a question Kevin.
Go read post #70 ITT and find the answer to your question before you even asked it, TIA.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
That's kind of a low blow. I didn't talk about violent cuts or high school harry passes or any such other BS so not sure what you mean here.
I haven't heard him say "violent cuts" or "huge valentine" in a while now, I think he's slipping.

His head? C'mon. I said it was a foul. It was missed. It wasn't nearly as egregious as some of you are making it out to be though. It wasn't nearly as bad a miss as the trip for example.

I think Pons really jarred IQ. He's a very strong athlete and IQ will lose every time in a collision with him. Nothing flagrant. I agree just a common foul. Yeah that trip was a bad miss by the officials.

UK already has 3 players with 2 fouls with 8 minutes to go in the first half. That's how UT will stick around, and probably win.
Coryfly hates UK and he can't see the horrible fouls because they go his direction. There was a good probability that UT should have been called for two F1 in the first half. But in Knoxville it was a big fat zero.

In the first half UT had 16 free throws to UK's 7 even though Kentucky was way, way out playing UT. Even worse than that was a few manufactured turnovers.

In the mid portion of the second half Tennessee got desperate and starting holding and the refs finally called them. In the last three minutes the refs did Barnes a favor by putting UK on the free throw lane, but that was a big mistake as UK thrives doing that.

Tennessee is the worst place in my lifetime for UK to play. UT will cheat your jock strap off and turn around and brag about it.

I still remember Alan Houston hitting a 12 free throw and the stupid refs counted it and called a foul on UK. Tennessee won that game that night, the only problem was that they had to play UK in the SEC tourney and UK beat the shit out of them 101 to 40. Pitino ran the score up and kept his best players in until the final buzzer. Go Pitino.

Right. If they weren't doing Stadiums, I might reconsider but good seats are just too much.

I'm in Chicago a lot for business and the wife and I caught Vince Neil w/Kip Winger (acoustic) and Enuff Znuff last year at some club on the outskirts of the windy city. Love Enuff Znuff and it was fun to see fat Vince.

Dude was a mess, more than the usual messed up Vince. Drunker than a UL fan at a sporting event and so fat he was sweating gravy on all of us.
I saw Vince at the Ky state fair this past summer. Dude was HUGE but still put on a good show.
Hopefully he gets his act together before this tour starts.

I’m not a “blame the ref” kinda person but I can say without hesitation that I don’t have a problem calling them out regardless of who is playing and this year they have been horrible. The game is over and UK won but the call late in the 2nd half against Nate Sestina when he set a pick and they called him for a foul was absolutely horrible. The call didn’t change the game in anyone’s favor what so ever but I don’t see how you can be a college ref and make a call that bad.

Coryfly hates UK and he can't see the horrible fouls because they go his direction. There was a good probability that UT should have been called for two F1 in the first half. But in Knoxville it was a big fat zero.

In the first half UT had 16 free throws to UK's 7 even though Kentucky was way, way out playing UT. Even worse than that was a few manufactured turnovers.

In the mid portion of the second half Tennessee got desperate and starting holding and the refs finally called them. In the last three minutes the refs did Barnes a favor by putting UK on the free throw lane, but that was a big mistake as UK thrives doing that.

Tennessee is the worst place in my lifetime for UK to play. UT will cheat your jock strap off and turn around and brag about it.

I still remember Alan Houston hitting a 12 free throw and the stupid refs counted it and called a foul on UK. Tennessee won that game that night, the only problem was that they had to play UK in the SEC tourney and UK beat the shit out of them 101 to 40. Pitino ran the score up and kept his best players in until the final buzzer. Go Pitino.

Lol, I have half pulled for UK ever since Poythress attended. Plus, I love Cal. You are just such a blind homer it makes you and many others in your fanbase stupid. It is always someone else's fault when UK loses.

I even admitted UT got a good whistle in the first half, which is the difference between you and me. UK got a good whistle in the second half but you are too far gone to see it or admit it. It is always UK getting screwed with some of you. It is a loser's mentality, which is odd for fans of such a winning program.

Reactions: UL_1986
I’m not a “blame the ref” kinda person but I can say without hesitation that I don’t have a problem calling them out regardless of who is playing and this year they have been horrible. The game is over and UK won but the call late in the 2nd half against Nate Sestina when he set a pick and they called him for a foul was absolutely horrible. The call didn’t change the game in anyone’s favor what so ever but I don’t see how you can be a college ref and make a call that bad.

But you don't see the calls that favor UK. There were many of those as well. You and many of your UK brethren lack the self-awareness to understand this. Hell, many UNC fans lack it as well. They just don't post their nonsense here.

ADVERTISEMENT