ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky on Verge of Recruiting Megaclass?

A player would have to do that with only 4 years' eligibility. What's your excuse?
They don't let females play on men's varsity, but I'm a UT grad, but never played, so I still have 4 yrs eligibility left.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
So…time framing DOES matter. Got it. 👌
6nzeeg.jpg

Timeframing is never needed when the whole story always backs up UK fans.
When the conversation is about a specific time or event, it is the whole story goofball.

Wrong again... all your ut/UK 'conversations' are limited to the Barnes era at ut.
My conversations are limited to the subject at hand. This one started off by Scooter tagging me into a Cal/Barnes recruiting Edwards. Even you should see why I would respond in kind.

Don't you mean you're calling me out for an avatar bet since I'm the only UT fan?
I am calling you out because you're the ONLY UT fan.

One of the reasons I like you. You're a lone wolf. no one likes UT.

Give me one UT fan, and I''ll give you 20 UK fans.

Plus I live in Tennessee. I'm one of you.

Wtf. No, I don't post on UK boards. Seldom ever have (does the UNC fan "groin injury" still post there). however, how do you know this?

I've never read the name Grover Sales. If so I didn't notice.
Grover is Zipps counter part lmao. Grover hates UofL as much as Zipp does us. I met Grover when a bunch of us UK fans had chartered buses to Detroit to play Mich St. There were 75000+ at the game.

Grover is a tool...

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
So…time framing DOES matter. Got it. 👌
Is there a reason why you hid behind everyone else?

I have to think with KP, you'll be back to talking shit in no time.

Like most UL fans, you took an understandable break.

UK fans don't take breaks, but I guess that comes with all time stats. UL doesn't have those.

Reactions: JC for 3

UK fans don't take breaks, but I guess that comes with all time stats. UL doesn't have those.
How many times do you need to edit a post to be a complete douche to as many posters as possible?

UofL posters are smart enough to not talk shit when UofL has been bad. You, on the other hand, clearly don’t possess that level of self awareness.

Geez dude, I haven’t been an active mod since 2019. You still gonna come at me out of the blue with that old schtick?

Well, you haven't really been around since then and you come back posting like a dick.

Glad you are back, you just seem like a different person.

Reactions: RipThru

Now let's not start any crazy talk, Bert took a whole year off and he was a pound his chest BBN fan. One bad year and the great UK fan Bert skedaddled out the door. Fact of the matter is y'all rarely show up on the CFB board and it has always been that way.

UK fans like to win and try to turn things in a situation where they always can consider themselves as winners. If you beat UK for a 5 year time period, it doesn't count to a UK fan cause you didn't count the games back in prohibition. It is a sign of weakness IMO.

Well, you haven't really been around since then and you come back posting like a dick.

Glad you are back, you just seem like a different person.
The only time I ever post “like a dick”, is when someone comes at me “like a dick” in a personal manner…as you did, out of the blue. Not sure why. I’m not the guy for that. It’s really that simple. Otherwise, I’m a decent guy who enjoys talking and debating sports, and some other topics. FTR, the whole reason I stopped posting was because message boards, and most all social media for that matter, became a battle ground for people whose entire discussion and debate goal was to be the biggest a-hole and “Rustling Jimmies” was the only objective. Actual discussion and debate became virtually impossible without personal comments and attacks.

The only time I ever post “like a dick”, is when someone comes at me “like a dick” in a personal manner…as you did, out of the blue. Not sure why. I’m not the guy for that. It’s really that simple. Otherwise, I’m a decent guy who enjoys talking and debating sports, and some other topics. FTR, the whole reason I stopped posting was because message boards, and most all social media for that matter, became a battle ground for people whose entire discussion and debate goal was to be the biggest a-hole and “Rustling Jimmies” was the only objective. Actual discussion and debate became virtually impossible without personal comments and attacks.

Maybe I just interpreted a few of your posts the wrong way. You were always my favorite Cards poster because you were reasonable, like I think myself to be... but the comments the past few days I equated that to be just like in the bold.

Anyway moving on. Glad you are back. :)

Reactions: Steelers2012
I don't go to RR because I can't stand the majority of people there. Most of the people posting here I like, but there are a few I wouldn't be sad if they stopped posting. Luckily they don't post much anyway. I occasionally check the FB board, paddock and thats it.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
You must not read or post on the UK boards. Grover Sales is a UK superfan and poster who has been arrested twice for impersonating a police officer, the most infamous was to be close to the UK program.

is that the 2adulterers guy? Some of his stuff makes me laugh but he is obviously certifiably insane. He’s way more invested in UL than UK.
It’s just weird.

is that the 2adulterers guy? Some of his stuff makes me laugh but he is obviously certifiably insane. He’s way more invested in UL than UK.
It’s just weird.
Yes. From what I can tell, he currently posts under CATONTINROOF.

ADVERTISEMENT