ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky on Verge of Recruiting Megaclass?

There would be 3 other UK classes better than this. It's cool yall are excited but there ain't no Devin Booker , KAT or AD walking in from that class.

When all you have to cling to is a little slice of time in your pie chart arguments, your 'alternate facts' are useless. When you come in here like a broken record, spouting off the same repetitive bullshit, you shouldn't be surprised when you get called out for it.
The only thing I'm surprised about is your inability or fear to discuss current affairs. Since a UK fan brought up current affairs, it is clearly not me trying to incite things. You're very limited in your ability to handle things. It is a good thing you never went into the field of law.

I only hope you're not surprised when you choose to be dumb someone calls you out for it. 😁

LuLu's 'current affairs' = tiny slice of time that fits her narrative. AKA TIMEFRAMING.

So glad I don't have to do that with my team. The whole story backs me up every time.

Like I said, you have bigger issues to deal with....like 18 Level 1 violations. Spouting off your tired old bullshit ain't gonna help you with those.

You kinda remind me of a guard dog. Regardless of any mitigating factors like self defense you start growling and snarling as soon as anything is said about UK regardless if it is indeed true. You lack reasoning ability.

You are incapable of recognizing any weakness in the program that you support. You appear to think UK is and has the best of everything from the dawn of history to the present day. When you're faced with facts that are contrary to your perception you are dumbfounded and reduced to attack the poster instead of what the poster posted. The funny thing is don't even attempt to refute certain truths.

In basketball jargon, 'you are unable to match up inside." 🙂
Della, how DARE you refuse to accept, on THIS board, that UK is THE All Time Greatest program in college basketball history. Well…except for UCLA, who has more titles. And Kansas, who has more wins and tourney appearances. And North Carolina who has more Final Four appearances and tourney wins. Winking

Della, how DARE you refuse to accept, on THIS board, that UK is THE All Time Greatest program in college basketball history. Well…except for UCLA, who has more titles. And Kansas, who has more wins and tourney appearances. And North Carolina who has more Final Four appearances and tourney wins. Winking
This is hilarious.

Does UL not exist?

businessman-hiding-behind-businesswoman_1674461.jpg

I only argue what is true. If someone asks me about the SECT and the UK/UT game, I'm going to tell them that UT beat UK for the second time that season and went on to capture the SECT. It would not enter my mind how the 1923 or 1947 season has anything to do with it.

Reactions: Steelers2012
I only argue what is true. If someone asks me about the SECT and the UK/UT game, I'm going to tell them that UT beat UK for the second time that season and went on to capture the SECT. It would not enter my mind how the 1923 or 1947 season as anything to do with it.

People use what they have.

Reactions: JC for 3
Your coach was so scared to play UK, that he quit the sport. At least UT will play UK. :)
He had beaten the Greatest College Program, and Coach, of All Time. What else did he have to accomplish? 🤷‍♂️ Not to mention he broke Cal with that win. What has Cal done since; missed a tourney, lost in the first round, and lost his last 2 to UT?

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
He had beaten the Greatest College Program, and Coach, of All Time. What else did he have to accomplish? 🤷‍♂️ Not to mention he broke Cal with that win. What has Cal done since; missed a tourney, lost in the first round, and lost his last 2 to UT?
You're funny.

U6ers flapping gums again....makes about as much sense as Malik Cunningham talking smack.
Serious request. Can you ask Grover to post the link to where Malik Cunningham supposedly talked smack? I assume you are referring to Grover Sales’ (CATONTINROOF) post on the UK football board where he claims Cunningham talked smack regarding UK at the ACC media days. or if you are saying you heard this yourself, can YOU provide a link? I ask, because I listened to all of the UofL related interviews and didn’t hear any smack or reference to UK whatsoever. Malik is a pretty quiet and humble guy. Maybe I just missed him getting cocky. Thanks in advance.

And Kansas, who has more wins and tourney appearances.
Where do you get your info, bruh? Kansas (and everyone else) is still way behind in appearances. Kansas' lead in all-time wins (with a 5 season head start and significantly lower winning %) is also temporary *. 😁 If KU had UK's winning percentage they would have 107 more wins than they do now and be waaaay ahead of everyone else.

Serious request. Can you ask Grover to post the link to where Malik Cunningham supposedly talked smack? I assume you are referring to Grover Sales’ (CATONTINROOF) post on the UK football board where he claims Cunningham talked smack regarding UK at the ACC media days. or if you are saying you heard this yourself, can YOU provide a link? I ask, because I listened to all of the UofL related interviews and didn’t hear any smack or reference to UK whatsoever. Malik is a pretty quiet and humble guy. Maybe I just missed him getting cocky. Thanks in advance.
I'm lost. Who is Grover and Malik Cunningham?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You must not read or post on the UK boards. Grover Sales is a UK superfan and poster who has been arrested twice for impersonating a police officer, the most infamous was to be close to the UK program.
Wtf. No, I don't post on UK boards. Seldom ever have (does the UNC fan "groin injury" still post there). however, how do you know this?

I've never read the name Grover Sales. If so I didn't notice.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
You must not read or post on the UK boards. Grover Sales is a UK superfan and poster who has been arrested twice for impersonating a police officer, the most infamous was to be close to the UK program.
Not sure who Grover really is, but you have Zipp, so maybe it evens out.

ok, y'alls qb. Got it.

I should keep up with our rivals more. I honestly can't tell you a single player on this year's UL bball team. I know the coach and an assistant.

Heck I can't tell you a player on last years UL team. Some will sound familiar if told.

ok, y'alls qb. Got it.

I should keep up with our rivals more. I honestly can't tell you a single player on this year's UL bball team. I know the coach and an assistant.

Heck I can't tell you a player on last years UL team. Some will sound familiar if told.
Sam somebody, Malik Williams and Kenny.... that's all I got. I know some dude from ut transferred there and they have 1 guard on their roster (so I've heard on KSR).

Considering the combined score of the last 3 games he's played against UK is 153-44, he shouldn't be saying anything.
So…you’re saying losing recent games to an opponent is reason for someone to just keep their piehole shut? Isn’t that what @della has been telling you all along??? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: della
So…you’re saying losing recent games to an opponent is reason for someone to just keep their piehole shut? Isn’t that what @della has been telling you all along??? 🤷‍♂️
Nice try, but wrong. Players are limited to the 4 years they have to play and if warranted, they can run their yap. Della is not a player and her schtick, as always, is invalid and unwarranted... as is yours for that matter.

8-2
18-15
37-17

Nice try, but wrong. Players are limited to the 4 years they have to play and if warranted, they can run their yap. Della is not a player and her schtick, as always, is invalid and unwarranted... as is yours for that matter.

8-2
18-15
37-17
So…time framing DOES matter. Got it. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: della
ADVERTISEMENT