ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky on Verge of Recruiting Megaclass?

You are the one talking in circles and you're doing it cause you can't answer the bell. You should just throw in the towel cause your attacking me instead of countering what I said is an admission of your loss.

I even resposted it to get you back on track. So it is kinda like a game, if you can't stop it, you're going to get it run down your throat until you do. 😝
Wrong again.... once you pulled your predictable 'Barnes era' BS yet again, you resorted to TIMEFRAMING. Once you do that, your argument fails.

Throw in that genius claim of the existence of a 3rd round in the NBA draft you let fly, this one was over before it got started.

Game. Set. Match.

Wrong again.... once you pulled your predictable 'Barnes era' BS yet again, you resorted to TIMEFRAMING. Once you do that, your argument fails.

Throw in that genius claim of the existence of a 3rd round in the NBA draft you let fly, this one was over before it got started.

Game. Set. Match.
Scotty00 said:
@della whats your thought on the recruiting battle with Calipari and Barnes on the Edwards kid? Who you think gets him?
I think it doesn't matter. If Cal gets him and y'all have a mega class Barnes will just kick y'all's ass as per usual. Barnes recruits well, but Cal is a top recruiter. Barnes develops players better than Cal though. UT has won more than lost to UK lately on the court, but I doubt the Vols have out recruited UK in many if any of those years.

I think he goes to UK because Barnes did not attend the Peach Jam, but I actually have no idea what is in the mind of that kid.

Please stop being so stupid. This was the question that Scooter tagged me to respond to. It is about Cal/Barnes and the recruitment of a kid now. You're sounding like an idiot going on about time framing.
I did not just come in to this thread to bash UK, I was tagged into it. So there is the context which you should have enough sense to see on your own without me posting it.

Finally, I don't care about the NBA or watch it. The points made still remain.

You need to start answering some questions. My opening post was an answer to a post. You try answering something before instead of trying to maneuver away from something.

In the spirit of fair play I will say Barnes postseason record is better than Cal's in the last two years.
Why is it you always wanna time stamp something just when it’s beneficial to you and UT?😂 Why just go back two years? Ask me anything you want! I’ll answer!!! I don’t dodge questions

Rupp has not failed y'all, Hall has not failed y'all. Cal has failed y'all. The notion of "small mini runs" is ridiculous. Our record is tied to who our coach is just like y'all. When Barnes goes away, Ut will either have to find a great replacement or we will fade. However, it is just not some random occurrence like UK fans try to claim.
It’s not? Show me!!! Show me it’s not a random occurrence! Records say it is!

Why is it you always wanna time stamp something just when it’s beneficial to you and UT?😂 Why just go back two years? Ask me anything you want! I’ll answer!!! I don’t dodge questions
I suppose I'm trying to pinpoint the moment in which Barnes eclipsed Cal. I'm also pointing out that Cal has not been such a great post season coach lately.

You should celebrate now to offset the loses to UT later.😁
you-wish-lollipop.gif

.....One Elite 8.
I suppose owning Barnes kicking y'all's ass on the regular is just too much for you to bear. It must be quite a shock to you when you guys constantly lose to a team you think you have better players than, better coach than, better development than ect... Better everything except you get your ass kicked. 😛

Look at Barnes record against Cal and consider yourself shown. 😛
That’s the difference between UK and UT. The coach isn’t and will never be bigger than the UK program and at UT, well you guys are ready to build a statue for “Regular season Rick” because he has a good record against UK. That should tell you all you need to know. Now, think I’ll go read up on our new recruit. Love you pudding! xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I'm looking forward to having some legit wings again. Forwards have seemed to be our Achilles heel recently as we've played more 3 guard lineup.

That’s the difference between UK and UT. The coach isn’t and will never be bigger than the UK program and at UT, well you guys are ready to build a statue for “Regular season Rick” because he has a good record against UK. That should tell you all you need to know. Now, think I’ll go read up on our new recruit. Love you pudding! xoxoxo
Are you serious Clark? Uk has steadily climbed it's way down the ladder of success, not up it.

• Haha
Are you serious Clark? Uk has steadily climbed it's way down the ladder of success, not up it.
Explain "the ladder of success". TIA.

Has UT maintained its success ladder?

UK won the SEC by 3 games the year the tournament was canceled, had a bad year with the covid year, and early exit last year, but we were ranked pretty high for the majority of the past season with convincing wins against a few good and a couple of great teams (UNC/KU).

To say we've fallen from our perch (we have many times), and UT has risen from their dumpster is a bit misleading, no?

I understand you using all your same repetitive shit talk which tries to make sense of it all, but we all know winning against UK is all UT has. It sucks for UK to have to deal with a low level team barely keeping a winning record against us during a specific time, and we realize how important that is to said team and their fans.

I do wish UT won more in the tournament. It would take the sting off a bit.

Last edited:
Yet UK is still taking players ut has recruited from day one. I know you’re really proud of RSR and his win total over Cal but it doesn’t change the fact that you guys have no final fours or basketball success to speak of. You guys (ut) have had your “best team ever” each of the last three seasons and you couldn’t win anything. All ut fans have is the last few years of wins against UK. I know that to you all that’s like winning a title but it’s not. I’m ashamed for you.

UK won the SEC by 3 games the year the tournament was canceled, had a bad year with the covid year, and early exit last year, but we were ranked pretty high for the majority of the past season with convincing wins against a few good and a couple of great teams (UNC/KU).

To say we've fallen from our perch (we have many times), and UT has risen from their dumpster is a bit misleading, no?

I understand you using all your same repetitive shit talk which tries to make sense of it all, but we all know winning against UK is all UT has. It sucks for UK to have to deal with a low level team barely keeping a winning record against us during a specific time, and we realize how important that is to said team and their fans.

I immediately regret typing this. I'm glad you like your team. Sorry for tearing it down a little.

That one must have left a mark for such a vitriolic response. If you in all your years do not understand what I meant my climbing down the ladder of success then me explaining it for you probably won't help.

UT has more than beating UK regularly. We won the SECT, we beat some great teams like UNC and Zona. However, I'm partial to beating UK though...

My shit talk is fact based and that is what frustrates most UK fans. The other thing unlike most UK fans I don't defend everything. My first response in this thread was that Cal is a great recruiter and the kid will probably go UK. I threw in a little barb for Scooter tagging me in here to gloat about him going with UK.

If you don't like my getting into smack talk with y'all, don't start it.

That one must have left a mark for such a vitriolic response. If you in all your years do not understand what I meant my climbing down the ladder of success then me explaining it for you probably won't help.

UT has more than beating UK regularly. We won the SECT, we beat some great teams like UNC and Zona. However, I'm partial to beating UK though...

My shit talk is fact based and that is what frustrates most UK fans. The other thing unlike most UK fans I don't defend everything. My first response in this thread was that Cal is a great recruiter and the kid will probably go UK. I threw in a little barb for Scooter tagging me in here to gloat about him going with UK.

I like your perspectives. ways of looking things.

With that said, you repeat yourself...a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3

Whatever lol don’t blame it on me. I ask you who you thought he would pick before he picked. I think you was just pissed because you knew Cal had came in and took him from Ut leading up to his pick.

Also, your shit talk is time stamped based! You only wanna talk about what makes Ut look good and that’s not very much which is why you repeat the same shit so much.

Reactions: JC for 3
Whatever lol don’t blame it on me. I ask you who you thought he would pick before he picked. I think you was just pissed because you knew Cal had came in and took him from Ut leading up to his pick.

Also, your shit talk is time stamped based! You only wanna talk about what makes Ut look good and that’s not very much which is why you repeat the same shit so much.
If you think about, it is really all your fault. You got your whole clan upset by instigating me into shining the light of truth into y'all's dank blue pit. Even now you're crying about me answering a question on current events with a current answer.

You should be ashamed of yourself.🥺

Oh I see, I ask you a question about a top recruit that UK and Ut was both going after but I was instigating! Got it😂

Oh I see, I ask you a question about a top recruit that UK and Ut was both going after but I was instigating! Got it😂
Exactly, you waited until it was pretty certain he was going to UK with the idea of rubbing it in my face. Nevermind the fact I said nothing about the #1 player in Kentucky choosing UT over UK in CFB. I know that had to be disappointing.

Mutual kindness is only kind when it is mutual.🙂

"I understand you using all your same repetitive shit talk which tries to make sense of it all, but we all know winning against UK is all UT has. It sucks for UK to have to deal with a low level team barely keeping a winning record against us during a specific time, and we realize how important that is to said team and their fans."

Exactly, Lurk.

"Also, your shit talk is time stamped based! You only wanna talk about what makes Ut look good and that’s not very much which is why you repeat the same shit so much."

Summed up perfectly, Scotty.

.....it's not just me pointing out your tired, old schtick, LuLu. You'd be better off staying on the CFB and trying to defend ut and the latest love letter they received from the NCAA.

Reactions: Scotty00
"I understand you using all your same repetitive shit talk which tries to make sense of it all, but we all know winning against UK is all UT has. It sucks for UK to have to deal with a low level team barely keeping a winning record against us during a specific time, and we realize how important that is to said team and their fans."

Exactly, Lurk.

"Also, your shit talk is time stamped based! You only wanna talk about what makes Ut look good and that’s not very much which is why you repeat the same shit so much."

Summed up perfectly, Scotty.

.....it's not just me pointing out your tired, old schtick, LuLu. You'd be better off staying on the CFB and trying to defend ut and the latest love letter they received from the NCAA.
You kinda remind me of a guard dog. Regardless of any mitigating factors like self defense you start growling and snarling as soon as anything is said about UK regardless if it is indeed true. You lack reasoning ability.

You are incapable of recognizing any weakness in the program that you support. You appear to think UK is and has the best of everything from the dawn of history to the present day. When you're faced with facts that are contrary to your perception you are dumbfounded and reduced to attack the poster instead of what the poster posted. The funny thing is don't even attempt to refute certain truths.

In basketball jargon, 'you are unable to match up inside." 🙂

• Reed Sheppard- Now Top 25 recruit- Committed
  • Robert Dillingham- 5 star- Committed
  • Justin Edwards- 5 Star- Committed
  • DJ Wagner- 5 star- signed with Nike/Drake....99.9% to UK
  • Aaron Bradshaw- 5 star- UK unless he goes to G- League
  • Ron Holland- 5 star- unknown for now
....Could possibly be Cal's best class at UK.

You kinda remind me of a guard dog. Regardless of any mitigating factors like self defense you start growling and snarling as soon as anything is said about UK regardless if it is indeed true. You lack reasoning ability.

You are incapable of recognizing any weakness in the program that you support. You appear to think UK is and has the best of everything from the dawn of history to the present day. When you're faced with facts that are contrary to your perception you are dumbfounded and reduced to attack the poster instead of what the poster posted. The funny thing is don't even attempt to refute certain truths.

In basketball jargon, 'you are unable to match up inside." 🙂

When all you have to cling to is a little slice of time in your pie chart arguments, your 'alternate facts' are useless. When you come in here like a broken record, spouting off the same repetitive bullshit, you shouldn't be surprised when you get called out for it.

Reactions: Scotty00
ADVERTISEMENT