ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky on Verge of Recruiting Megaclass?

Looking great for next year’s class at UK! Looks like Wagner is a damn near lock. Not sure what Bradshaw is doing. Would love to get Holland, but seems like it’s a long shot right now.

Think Holland may be leaning Hogs.

Speaking of, we may finish with another 3-5star class. Reinforcing our previous class.

Fall-12th
Holland-14th
Blocker-35th but has has a tremendous summer circuit and should fly up the charts.

Think Holland may be leaning Hogs.

Speaking of, we may finish with another 3-5star class. Reinforcing our previous class.

Fall-12th
Holland-14th
Blocker-35th but has has a tremendous summer circuit and should fly up the charts.
I think you’re right. Muss has done a great job there. I still won’t count out this revamped staff at UK, though.

I suppose I'm trying to pinpoint the moment in which Barnes eclipsed Cal. I'm also pointing out that Cal has not been such a great post season coach lately.
Again, you’re time stamping! Here lately? Since we’re talking about Cal let’s look at his post season stats from his time at UK? Let’s look at the Final fours and such. Isn’t that how you timestamp everything with Ut? Nothing counts or matters unless he was the coach there so tell us about his final 4’s and titles at Ut!!! Oh wait!
Della, how DARE you refuse to accept, on THIS board, that UK is THE All Time Greatest program in college basketball history. Well…except for UCLA, who has more titles. And Kansas, who has more wins and tourney appearances. And North Carolina who has more Final Four appearances and tourney wins. Winking
What about your team, UL? Are they not ahead of UK in titles, wins or final fours? Didn’t think so! UL fans are cute as shit when they try to be clever!😂
I only argue what is true. If someone asks me about the SECT and the UK/UT game, I'm going to tell them that UT beat UK for the second time that season and went on to capture the SECT. It would not enter my mind how the 1923 or 1947 season has anything to do with it.
The early days of Ut basketball doesn’t enter your mind? Gee I can’t imagine why. Could it be that you don’t think of the great tradition and past of Ut basketball because you guys don’t have any tradition and you didn’t do shit back then either?😂

Again, you’re time stamping! Here lately? Since we’re talking about Cal let’s look at his post season stats from his time at UK? Let’s look at the Final fours and such. Isn’t that how you timestamp everything with Ut? Nothing counts or matters unless he was the coach there so tell us about his final 4’s and titles at Ut!!! Oh wait!
Scooter, you guys come off pretty idiotic sometimes and this is one of those times. Me discussing when Barnes eclipsed Cal requires a time. 😆

The early days of Ut basketball doesn’t enter your mind? Gee I can’t imagine why. Could it be that you don’t think of the great tradition and past of Ut basketball because you guys don’t have any tradition and you didn’t do shit back then either?😂
It doesn't enter my mind because it is not relevant. What do decades past have to do with the upcoming season. I swear, y'all just look pathetic stating such stuff.

Are y'all not good enough with your "megaclass" to face the season without the ghost of the past. UK CBB fans are the only fans of any sport that are so fragile. Of course y'all are the only fan base that holes up on a seasonal sports board for 9 months of no games.🥺

It doesn’t enter your mind because Ut basketball itself is irrelevant. What the hell does Barnes record against Cal have to do with the upcoming season? Nothing! It’s just the simple fact that his record against Cal is all you have. You down play past accomplishments because Ut doesn’t have any and everybody knows that that’s the reason you do it. It’s really sad that you don’t see it.

Reactions: JC for 3
It doesn’t enter your mind because Ut basketball itself is irrelevant. What the hell does Barnes record against Cal have to do with the upcoming season? Nothing! It’s just the simple fact that his record against Cal is all you have. You down play past accomplishments because Ut doesn’t have any and everybody knows that that’s the reason you do it. It’s really sad that you don’t see it.
Barnes and Cal are relevant to UT?UK basketball. Dead coaches are not relevant. For me to tell you that Barnes has been having is way with Cal is relevant to the effect Edwards will have in the upcoming matchups.

Cal has had great recruiting classes get mowed down by Barnes 3 stars. It is just rinse and repeat. Dead coaches will have no bearing, know why? Cause they are dead.

Capeesh? 😁

And Barnes and his “best Ut teams ever” flame out and don’t do anything in the NCAA’s! Again, best talent doesn’t always equal or guarantee wins! Things go wrong, kids play bad, coaches make bad play calls and all kinds of other things play into games. It’s not always coaching! As far as this Barnes and Cal thing that you like to use it’s no different than anybody else using the UK/Ut thing. Again, the program is bigger than the coach at UK. It’s clear Ut wants Barnes to be bigger since he has won a few games against Cal

And Barnes and his “best Ut teams ever” flame out and don’t do anything in the NCAA’s! Again, best talent doesn’t always equal or guarantee wins! Things go wrong, kids play bad, coaches make bad play calls and all kinds of other things play into games. It’s not always coaching! As far as this Barnes and Cal thing that you like to use it’s no different than anybody else using the UK/Ut thing. Again, the program is bigger than the coach at UK. It’s clear Ut wants Barnes to be bigger since he has won a few games against Cal
Being ranked #1 for a lot of the season and winning the SECT isn't flaming out. We love Barnes!
I talk UT/UK with y'all cause what else should rivals talk about? I have always said nice things about Call too, though.

This program/coach bigger stuff is just stupid shit. Why are you even bringing that up. It's dumb, so stop it.

You said the magic word LuLu….RIVALS!!!! We are rivals, we boarder each other’s state, same conference and all that so that’s why it’s UK vs Ut and not Barnes vs. Cal. If you want to just use the time stamped timeline of what they’ve both done while at said schools go ahead and tell me who’s had better tourney success. Try not to skip around this. Pretty simple question, who’s had the better tourney success since both started at said school? I’ll wait!

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
You said the magic word LuLu….RIVALS!!!! We are rivals, we boarder each other’s state, same conference and all that so that’s why it’s UK vs Ut and not Barnes vs. Cal. If you want to just use the time stamped timeline of what they’ve both done while at said schools go ahead and tell me who’s had better tourney success. Try not to skip around this. Pretty simple question, who’s had the better tourney success since both started at said school? I’ll wait!
First off, why the lulu stuff? What happened to "deller"? Of course we are rivals because of conference and proximity. I talked about Cal and Barnes because you specifically asked my opinion on them. Doesn't that make your "time stamped timeline" stuff stupider than shit? 😛

Here was where you tagged me:
@della whats your thought on the recruiting battle with Calipari and Barnes on the Edwards kid? Who you think gets him?

Ok so you gonna answer my question? Don’t see what me tagging you has to do with anything. I just ask you about a recruit. The reason I ask you about him was because he was seen as a huge Ut target/lean and then seemed like it was UK. That’s why I ask.

Ok so you gonna answer my question? Don’t see what me tagging you has to do with anything. I just ask you about a recruit. The reason I ask you about him was because he was seen as a huge Ut target/lean and then seemed like it was UK. That’s why I ask.
You asked me because you felt at that point he was going to UK. You wanted to rub it in my face. 😆

I agreed he would most likely go to UK, but implied it wouldn't matter cause Barnes and Co would be mowing y'all down like usual.:cool:

So, the moral of the story is don't start no shit, won't be no shit.😛

• Haha
No, LuLu... the moral of the story is that when faced with facts you can't refute or are asked questions you don't want to answer, you spin, spin, spin with nothing but the same old rhetoric from a 7-year period where Barnes has been at ut. Not once have you addressed his lack of post-season success. All you keep spouting is his record vs Cal. You're like Barney Fife....only 1 bullet in your arsenal.

No, LuLu... the moral of the story is that when faced with facts you can't refute or are asked questions you don't want to answer, you spin, spin, spin with nothing but the same old rhetoric from a 7-year period where Barnes has been at ut. Not once have you addressed his lack of post-season success. All you keep spouting is his record vs Cal. You're like Barney Fife....only 1 bullet in your arsenal.
That is rich coming from someone that never answers a question you feel uncomfortable with.

You don't like it that Barnes has had his way with Cal, but you just need to deal with it. I realize that you want UK to be biggest and bestest at everything, but it just doesn't work that way.

In this thread, I never mentioned Barnes record count against Cal, so you getting so worked up about it is ridiculous. I even complimented Cal as a great recruiter. When have you ever acknowledged Barnes in a good way? You are just too fragile and should go to a UK board where everything is roses about UK.

• Haha
That is rich coming from someone that never answers a question you feel uncomfortable with.

You don't like it that Barnes has had his way with Cal, but you just need to deal with it. I realize that you want UK to be biggest and bestest at everything, but it just doesn't work that way.

In this thread, I never mentioned Barnes record count against Cal, so you getting so worked up about it is ridiculous. I even complimented Cal as a great recruiter. When have you ever acknowledged Barnes in a good way? You are just too fragile and should go to a UK board where everything is roses about UK.
Never said I had any issues with Barnes. Seems like a good guy. He and Cal are friends, so whatever. The problem here is you and your 7 year pie chart argument. Someone earlier referred to him as 'Regular Season Rick', which pretty much sums up his time at ut, but as we've seen from you ad nauseum, none of that matters...just his slightly over .500 record against Cal.

Never said I had any issues with Barnes. Seems like a good guy. He and Cal are friends, so whatever. The problem here is you and your 7 year pie chart argument. Someone earlier referred to him as 'Regular Season Rick', which pretty much sums up his time at ut, but as we've seen from you ad nauseum, none of that matters...just his slightly over .500 record against Cal.
You talk derogatorily about Barnes. I don't have a 7 year pie chart argument. I make no argument at all. I just state what is true.

I have never denied UK's rich past. I have never said anything bad about Cal even. It is you that tries to diminish others, not me. So, really the problem here is you.

You asked me because you felt at that point he was going to UK. You wanted to rub it in my face. 😆

I agreed he would most likely go to UK, but implied it wouldn't matter cause Barnes and Co would be mowing y'all down like usual.:cool:

So, the moral of the story is don't start no shit, won't be no shit.😛
Oh so now you know the reason why I’m asking questions? I wanted to rub it in your face? Lulu, I promise that I don’t wanna rub nothing in your face…absolutely nothing! I ask you about the recruitment because it looked like it was coming down to the wire. I’ve seen smoke screens many times so I was a little nervous about it.

oh and I know you think the “don’t start no shit, won’t be no shit” thing is cool and badass but it’s not. It’s kinda like those victory claims you like to do. Just a bad look on you Lulu

tumblr_oynyiz5VdN1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Last edited:
I don't really see the point of redshirting him. Nobody stays at UK for 4 years anyway, but I guess we'll see. The strategy could be that he can't complain about lack of playing time if he redshirts. 😂
From what I gather his strength is defense, so maybe it's just to work on his offensive game at a crowded spot?

Oh so now you know the reason why I’m asking questions? I wanted to rub it in your face? Lulu, I promise that I don’t wanna rub nothing in your face…absolutely nothing! I ask you about the recruitment because it looked like it was coming down to the wire. I’ve seen smoke screens many times so I was a little nervous about it.

oh and I know you think the “don’t start no shit, won’t be no shit” thing is cool and badass but it’s not. It’s kinda like those victory claims you like to do. Just a bad look on you Lulu
Are you and JC the same poster? Why are you calling me lulu? Of course you were comfortable the kid was going to UK, don't know why you choose to be dishonest about it.

Lulu just fits you! After thinking about it I do like Deller better but Lulu fits better so I’ll just go with Lu-ler from here on out. Again, as far as the recruit goes if I was comfortable that he was coming to UK I wouldn’t have been nervous about it nor would I have ask you about it. Just like the kid today that also picked UK over Ut, I never doubted he was coming to UK so I didn’t ask you your thoughts on it. No reason to be less than honest with you Lu-ler

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Oh and for the record I like Barnes. Seems like a super good guy!

lol somebody is sensitive!😂 Ok Luler, Barnes seems like a great person and a good coach. Is he the coach I would want at UK? No! I do love having him in the SEC though.

lol somebody is sensitive!😂 Ok Luler, Barnes seems like a great person and a good coach. Is he the coach I would want at UK? No! I do love having him in the SEC though.
I'm not sensitive, but I wanted to see you write it.

• Haha
Yea I guess beating ranked opponents would turn you on since you’re not use to it. Speaking of Barnes, I just seen that he lost yet another recruit tonight and this one was to big d**k Bruce and Auburn!😳 That’s 2 today and 3 in the last week. You ok Luler???

Yea I guess beating ranked opponents would turn you on since you’re not use to it. Speaking of Barnes, I just seen that he lost yet another recruit tonight and this one was to big d**k Bruce and Auburn!😳 That’s 2 today and 3 in the last week. You ok Luler???
I'm pretty use to it. I wish y'all would improve y'all's game, so that when we beat ya it will count as another ranked team.

I have seen y'all's megaclasses get mowed down by our megacoach,so I'm fine.

Then she said “Mega coach”!😂😂😂 Luler I swear you’re the Peggy to my Al😂

• Haha
@JC for 3 @Scotty00 and @della
You three need to meet sometime, and I want to be there. Please!!
You three bring me many laughs, and I will tell you fine people something.
If you find something funny and you start laughing you have forgot all your problems, worries, and pain for that moment, and people like you three, and others on this board does that for me. 👍

If you find something funny and you start laughing you have forgot all your problems, worries, and pain for that moment, and people like you three, and others on this board does that for me. 👍
Been thinking about doing a threesome video so if the other two are down you’re welcome to film!😂 All jokes aside glad you get a kick out of it man. That’s what this board is to me, fun! I get tickled at how serious people take this stuff. Cracks me up as well.

• Haha
The three of us? If Scooter and JC aren't the same person one of them is a clone, so it would only be necessary for one of them to show up.

CD, I like you. You never seem to take things too seriously. I like that.

ADVERTISEMENT