ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky on Verge of Recruiting Megaclass?

.... I guess he didn't see how they embarrassed themselves throwing trash all over their football field and then when they continued to act like goons when one of their baseball players got tossed for arguing balls and strikes.

It is also weak to reach for other sports on a specific board to attack a rival. Nevermind that your rival had more wins in the season than anyone in the country.

This is why I don't initiate UT/UK with things like UT is 50-7 vs UK in the last 57 games in CFB or UT football has a higher winning % against UK in CFB than Uk has over UT in CBB. I don't even bring it up on the CFB board cause it has nothing to do with the upcoming game and every season stands on it's own merit. Yeppers, I refuse to stoop so low. 😛

It is also weak to reach for other sports on a specific board to attack a rival. Nevermind that your rival had more wins in the season than anyone in the country.

This is why I don't initiate UT/UK with things like UT is 50-7 vs UK in the last 57 games in CFB or UT football has a higher winning % against UK in CFB than Uk has over UT in CBB. I don't even bring it up on the CFB board cause it has nothing to do with the upcoming game and every season stands on it's own merit. Yeppers, I refuse to stoop so low. 😛
So if I can give you a crystal clear example of how stupid you sound, I could point to the last UK/UT 3-game series in baseball and how that turned out.... but that's not something I would do personally, given the overall success of those 2 college baseball programs. Comprende'?

When the whole story backs me up every time, pointing out your stupidity is all I really have to do.
You're the stupid one when the conversation is about a specific instant in time history doesn't play into the conversation.

However, you being stupid is one of the things a like about you. I can beat you to death in here, but your too stupid to throw in the towel and just keep getting pounded mercilessly.

So if I can give you a crystal clear example of how stupid you sound, I could point to the last UK/UT 3-game series in baseball and how that turned out.... but that's not something I would do personally, given the overall success of those 2 college baseball programs. Comprende'?
Ohh, so now it's OK to timeframe. Y'all won 2 out of 3 fair and square. As a matter of fact, your players were very intense at the plate (all of them) Y'all did a great job.

You could never say something like I just said. I said it cause it is true, y'all played lights out. This is really a weakness you have and a strength I have.

You're the stupid one when the conversation is about a specific instant in time history doesn't play into the conversation.

However, you being stupid is one of the things a like about you. I can beat you to death in here, but your too stupid to throw in the towel and just keep getting pounded mercilessly.
Ah, the old message board 'victory' claim. You have reached the summit of Mount Dumb. You even reference your little pie chart arguing tactic with "specific instant in time", just to solidify what I've been saying about you. This might be the the best "Two-fer| of all time... you've made an idiot of yourself TWICE in one post.

You're like a double amputee trying to throw punches.

Ohh, so now it's OK to timeframe. Y'all won 2 out of 3 fair and square. As a matter of fact, your players were very intense at the plate (all of them) Y'all did a great job.

You could never say something like I just said. I said it cause it is true, y'all played lights out. This is really a weakness you have and a strength I have.
Look up... the point went sailing over your head.

Ah, the old message board 'victory' claim. You have reached the summit of Mount Dumb. You even reference your little pie chart arguing tactic with "specific instant in time", just to solidify what I've been saying about you. This might be the the best "Two-fer| of all time... you've made an idiot of yourself TWICE in one post.

You're like a double amputee trying to throw punches.
Yeah, I climbed MT Dumb and found you in your Head Quarters.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
The only time I ever post “like a dick”, is when someone comes at me “like a dick” in a personal manner…as you did, out of the blue.

Anyway moving on. Glad you are back. :)
Guys, guys . . . Can we please keep things petty and stop with this social discourse? People don’t come here to see you all hug it out.

Drama sells. ATTACK!

Last edited:
0/10. You're literally drowning in your own bullshit.
I really don't think you have the smarts to make any judgment here, despite your hands on knowledge of bullshit.

.... I guess he didn't see how they embarrassed themselves throwing trash all over their football field and then when they continued to act like goons when one of their baseball players got tossed for arguing balls and strikes.

You can’t expect other fanbases to adopt your biases and narratives based on your own negative experiences with another fanbase. That would be like me expecting other posters to dislike you, or all UK posters, because of my negative message board experiences with you. THAT…would be weak as hell.

What you think are your 'finer points' is just the same old, tired bullshit of yours that gets shot down here on a regular basis.
I don't have the time or Crayons to explain them all to you.

You can’t expect other fanbases to adopt your biases and narratives based on your own negative experiences with another fanbase. That would be like me expecting other posters to dislike you, or all UK posters, because of my negative message board experiences with you. THAT…would be weak as hell.
JC excels in weak though, so give him a chance. 🙂

This kids from the high school across town. Gonna be solid. Outplayed Bronny and another UK commit. Not flashy just great fundamentals.

• Love
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
That was an awful basketball game. One team preparing and playing together since April and one that never practiced together at all. I don't trust those game to evaluate a HS player one bit.
Gotta agree with you. It wasn’t very exciting. Sheppard’s team got out to an early big lead and Bronny’s team just looked sedate after that.

Reactions: Afamu
Well if ever there should be a spokesman for 'weak', it would be you. Shutting down the smackboard was the biggest display of weakness in message board history.

Well if ever there should be a spokesman for 'weak', it would be you. Shutting down the smackboard was the biggest display of weakness in message board history.
Geezus…again with the big mean mod schtick? :rolleyes: The Smack Board was shut down YEARS before I became a mod. And again…I haven’t been an active mod since 2019.

Geezus…again with the big mean mod schtick? :rolleyes: The Smack Board was shut down YEARS before I became a mod. And again…I haven’t been an active mod since 2019.
Obviously this all took place before 2019... you and your boy sstovall pulled the plug like a couple of sissies.

Obviously this all took place before 2019... you and your boy sstovall pulled the plug like a couple of sissies.
Reading comprehension is not a strong suit for you, is it? Again…the Smack Board was shut down YEARS BEFORE I BECAME A MOD. Let me explain that statement, I had zero input into it being shut down. And I have no idea who “sstovall“ is. Never heard of him/her? Your hatred extends well beyond my period of any kind of influence on the UofL boards.

That was an awful basketball game. One team preparing and playing together since April and one that never practiced together at all. I don't trust those game to evaluate a HS player one bit.
What that game did for me was solidify that most AAU teams are woefully under coached. The SFG team had some of the top players in the country and got carved up by a bunch of white kids who moved and passed the ball while the other team tried to play iso ball. SFG had no clue on either end of the floor

Looking great for next year’s class at UK! Looks like Wagner is a damn near lock. Not sure what Bradshaw is doing. Would love to get Holland, but seems like it’s a long shot right now.
Different avatar over here I see. Me too. I love the ones you use on RR.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT