Who takes the title

• Kentucky

Votes: 65 44.5%
  • Kansas

Votes: 62 42.5%
  • Duke

Votes: 19 13.0%

• Total voters
Throw in a nazi Germany comparison. They love that.
Says the guy who won't even post on his own home board becausebecause out of the 4 people that post there, 1 is a complete jack-hole and another supports him.
Imagine a board that has hundreds of people that post each day.

You assume all kentucky fans are the same. There are some bad fans in all fan base. Kentucky may have more than most because Kentucky basketball has the most insecure fans in America and has more fans by far than any other program. Just look at the Rivals board and see which team has the most posts and threads. The majority of UK fans are nice people just like the majority of IU fans are nice. However you could be the exception.

Just can’t help but praise themselves........but FIFY

Last edited:
Reactions: lkc1234
Both.
But how bad is the red board when they permaban their own? I mean you brought more to that board than anyone else and they banned you.

Permabanning their own is better than you not thinking hijacking a basketball thread with digs at the flint water situation is trolling.

Permabanning their own is better than you not thinking hijacking a basketball thread with digs at the flint water situation is trolling.
LMAO, until a couple years ago I lived in Swartz Creek, I know all about the Flint water crisis as I was a few short miles from the carnage. I didn't take offense to that, because it takes more than that to hurt my feelings and I knew he was messing with you.
I'm a Tigers fan as well, but again, I didn't take offense to the ribbing towards you about the Tigers. You gotta develop some thicker skin.
I have been posting over on the IU board for the last couple of weeks, yeah, I know right, but I made some friends because I took the ribbing I got, but I realized I was on their board, you should do the same.
But regardless, you came running over here to get a pat on the back by saying RR is as bad as everyone says and that you were treated like garbage. You exaggerated and not just a little either.

You literally have a guy repeatedly trashing Detroit, Detroit water, and Michigan athletics for no reason and not a single person calls him out.

if you are honest the guy is not totally wrong about Detroit
so you are basing all the "anger" over one guy saying Detroit is trash and does not think UM has a legit chance to be a one seed

you have some guys stating that you are a good poster, then you come here and trash RR

hail we have a UGA fan that posts on the FB board all the time, he has built great credibility
last year he was talking about UGA's recruiting class and a couple of idiots attacked him, most on our board called out the idiots

build cred man, build cred
do not trash a board if you want to post on it

IMHO you are a very good poster
you made a huge mistake trashing RR if you want to post there

Reactions: kyjeff1
so you are basing all the "anger" over one guy saying Detroit is trash and does not think UM has a legit chance to be a one seed

you have some guys stating that you are a good poster, then you come here and trash RR

hail we have a UGA fan that posts on the FB board all the time, he has built great credibility
last year he was talking about UGA's recruiting class and a couple of idiots attacked him, most on our board called out the idiots

Well he is definitely wrong because the contaminated water thing is Flint and not Detroit. Also, bringing up the water situation in flint or how shitty Detroit is has little to do with Michigan basketball. It’s trolling.

Well he is definitely wrong because the contaminated water thing is Flint and not Detroit. Also, bringing up the water situation in flint or how shitty Detroit is has little to do with Michigan basketball. It’s trolling.

i agree that it had nothing to do with basketball and he was taking a shot

that still does not excuse you from trashing RR on this board over one poster
as a whole you were treated fairly well by a lot of posters even though they disagreed with you they never insulted you or called you names or anything like that

every board will have someone take a shot at any poster from another team
toughen up buttercup

Reactions: kyjeff1
i agree that it had nothing to do with basketball and he was taking a shot

that still does not excuse you from trashing RR on this board over one poster
as a whole you were treated fairly well by a lot of posters even though they disagreed with you they never insulted you or called you names or anything like that

every board will have someone take a shot at any poster from another team
toughen up buttercup

Ok

You assume all kentucky fans are the same. There are some bad fans in all fan base. Kentucky may have more than most because Kentucky basketball is America's team and has more fans by far than any other program. Just look at the Rivals board and see which team has the most posts and threads. The majority of UK fans are nice people just like the majority of IU fans are nice. However you could be the exception.
Read one sentence. And stopped. Because it's yet ANOTHER example of BBN hyprocisy. I don't assume ALL UK fans are the same. Why? Because I know they are not. This narrative gets hold. You just said, "Indiana fans are the worse....". Are you assuming ALL IU fans? A few? Two dozen? How many? See how easy that was? Again, hyprocisy. You guys do the same thingbyou bitch about others doing. Yet when called out, you spin it. Every time.
Have a good day.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
You assume all kentucky fans are the same. There are some bad fans in all fan base. Kentucky may have more than most because Kentucky basketball is America's team and has more fans by far than any other program. Just look at the Rivals board and see which team has the most posts and threads. The majority of UK fans are nice people just like the majority of IU fans are nice. However you could be the exception.
Ok, read the rest. You realize what you posted is basically what I said....right? And something else. I called UK the best program in CBB. And your so rustled, you didn't even see that. Which again is another example. You can post 9 times about how good UK is. But that 10th post of something negative is all you can remember.

I know a shit ton of UK fans. Have been to a ton of games at Rupp; away games too. I'd say easily 95% of them were some of the nicest people I'd ever met. I would doubt you'd fall into that category.

Again, he's trying to get you riled up. I get the same exact stuff when I go to another team's home board. That's nothing out of the ordinary and I think most everyone on this board will agree with me. It's a bit of ribbing. You can't possibly think he's personally attacking you there.
I've seen you post on this board for quite some time and have hit the Like button on a ton of your posts, you're obviously a pretty good dude, but you blew this one way out of proportion.

Exactly, surely Hail knows that Detroit has some really terrible areas.
It's awesome downtown where the stadiums are and maybe around Cobo hall, but miss your turn and you're done making eye contact for a while.
I'm on cell towers all over Detroit, it's not much fun in some of those neighborhoods and around the industrial areas. In fact, it's quite dangerous. Anyone denying that just hasn't been there.

Read one sentence. And stopped. Because it's yet ANOTHER example of BBN hyprocisy. I don't assume ALL UK fans are the same. Why? Because I know they are not. This narrative gets hold. You just said, "Indiana fans are the worse....". Are you assuming ALL IU fans? A few? Two dozen? How many? See how easy that was? Again, hyprocisy. You guys do the same thingbyou bitch about others doing. Yet when called out, you spin it. Every time.
Have a good day.

Most of the Kentucky fans here are all right (or at least better at containing their impulses), but many are as hypocritical, venomous and delusional as can be.

Every other program/coach cheats like mad in their world. Adidas is dirty, Nike is spotless. Other schools recruit only thugs, Kentucky recruits choir boys. The worst case of head in the sand syndrome imaginable.

I remember before Kentucky hired Calipari. They were his loudest and most vicious critics. No one thought he was slimier than they did. Complete 180 the day he was hired.

Naw, I looked it up months ago when I had this argument with a friend of mine.
Don’t feel special, I just have a good memory.
seh6p.gif

Again, he's trying to get you riled up. I get the same exact stuff when I go to another team's home board. That's nothing out of the ordinary and I think most everyone on this board will agree with me. It's a bit of ribbing. You can't possibly think he's personally attacking you there.
I've seen you post on this board for quite some time and have hit the Like button on a ton of your posts, you're obviously a pretty good dude, but you blew this one way out of proportion.

Well at least you agree this one is trolling :)

Most of the Kentucky fans here are all right (or at least better at containing their impulses), but many are as hypocritical, venomous and delusional as can be.

Every other program/coach cheats like mad in their world. Adidas is dirty, Nike is spotless. Other schools recruit only thugs, Kentucky recruits choir boys. The worst case of head in the sand syndrome imaginable.

I remember before Kentucky hired Calipari. They were his loudest and most vicious critics. No one thought he was slimier than they did. Complete 180 the day he was hired.
So what's the difference between you and these UK fans that you're ranting about? The way I see it, you rag on UK, Calipari, Rupp Rafters and UK fans more than anyone except maybe Zipp. Did UK do something bad to you at some point in your life? Man, you are carrying a lot of hate for UK. At least TRY to hide it a little. Jeez.

Reactions: catman111
ADVERTISEMENT