Who takes the title

• Kentucky

Votes: 65 44.5%
  • Kansas

Votes: 62 42.5%
  • Duke

Votes: 19 13.0%

• Total voters
I honestly think Nevada and Gonzaga are legitimate top 5 teams. Never seen two mid-majors in the same season stacked like this before. Both teams could be 1 seeds.

Between the teams listed, I would go with Kansas. They have experience and depth. And probably the best frontcourt in the nation.

Texas should have beat Nevada last year. I don't think they are as good as you do. Top 25 yes.

OP should have included 'the field' as an option. I would have voted that way

Of the theth options given, all three will be very talented so I'll go with the best coach.

Duke

Texas should have beat Nevada last year. I don't think they are as good as you do. Top 25 yes.

OP should have included 'the field' as an option. I would have voted that way

Of the theth options given, all three will be very talented so I'll go with the best coach.
*UNC and Duke will both be ranked in top 5 this year.. staying around the top for most of the year! I really believe UNC is being overlooked once again. They have 3 starting very good Sr's., plus solid So's and Jr's are in the mix.. not to mention 3 super freshman! - - Lookout.. great blend of talent along with talented "young and olds" Can you say 3 final fours in the last 4 years!!?? - Duke very talented as well. Those 3 Fr are unreal. Although they have some upperclassman, Duke once again is most talented by the "young ones" Will the lack of talented Sr. leadership ultimately dome the Devils? I suspect so.

Duke

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT