Who takes the title

• Kentucky

Votes: 65 44.5%
  • Kansas

Votes: 62 42.5%
  • Duke

Votes: 19 13.0%

• Total voters
almost every board treats UK fans with hostility no matter how nice and polite we are

"
Why do you think that is? Look I know a ton of GREAT UK fans. And most on here are solid.
BUT....A large portion of BBN is , well, just self entitled, arrogant SOB's. You cannot have a rational conversation with them. It's UK, UK, UK....You talk about Vilanova...They remind you there's 8 of those in Lexington. Ummm, well ok. Great. Talk about Duke being the best since 1990. Yep. Revert to their history. Rinse and repeat. This is why poor UK fans get so violently mistreated. Not to mention the hypocrisy that runs through Lexington. But we can discuss that another time.
And BTW, I consider you a solid poster. Sure you have your homer tendencies. But no worse than I do. But hey man, it is what it is.
Oh...and lastly...Save me the jealous, hater shit. That's just stupid.

Why do you think that is? Look I know a ton of GREAT UK fans. And most on here are solid.
BUT....A large portion of BBN is , well, just self entitled, arrogant SOB's. You cannot have a rational conversation with them. It's UK, UK, UK....You talk about Vilanova...They remind you there's 8 of those in Lexington. Ummm, well ok. Great. Talk about Duke being the best since 1990. Yep. Revert to their history. Rinse and repeat. This is why poor UK fans get so violently mistreated. Not to mention the hypocrisy that runs through Lexington. But we can discuss that another time.
And BTW, I consider you a solid poster. Sure you have your homer tendencies. But no worse than I do. But hey man, it is what it is.
giphy.gif

BUT....A large portion of BBN is , well, just self entitled, arrogant SOB's. You cannot have a rational conversation with them. It's UK, UK, UK.
...You talk about Vilanova...They remind you there's 8 of those in Lexington. Ummm, well ok. Great. Talk about Duke being the best since 1990. Yep. Revert to their history. Rinse and repeat. This is why poor UK fans get so violently mistreated. Not to mention the hypocrisy that runs through Lexington. But we can discuss that another time.

Most on here, (once you get to know them) are ok. Most of BBN (large portion), don't post on message boards. The self entitled arrogant SOB's can be found if you seek them out on their home board.

I can say the same for basically every fanbase. I have no problems with fans who talk up their future, or past. It's what fanbase's do.

Most on here, (once you get to know them) are ok. Most of BBN (large portion), don't post on message boards. The self entitled arrogant SOB's can be found if you seek them out on their home board.

I can say the same for basically every fanbase.
My fave are the arrogant fan bases with nothing at all to back up the arrogance, like South Carolina, for example. They COCKY alright. Laughing

And this is a Indiana fan posting this? Some of the worst fans in college basketball.

apparently you have never seen how UK fans are treated on the IU board
i am not sure if i should laugh at your comments or feel sorry for you that you wrote them

did you even read the thread in question that i linked?

BTW why do you feel the burning need to attack anything and everything related to UK?

i am not sure if i should laugh at your comments or feel sorry for you that you wrote them

BTW why do you feel the burning need to attack anything and everything related to UK?

I do not understand attacking "the worst" fan base with over the top vitriol. They're doing exactly what they accusing others of doing. Also, it's silly to attack the largest fanbase and tell them to stop being fans. That's never going to work. But if they want to push the rock up the hill everyday, then have at it.

gif.gif

The rock is the victim. jumpingsmile

almost every board treats UK fans with hostility no matter how nice and polite we are

hail you are a good poster but i think you stretched the truth on the anger towards you
if it was so bad why did you go back and continue posting after complaining over here?
was your purpose to go to RR be nice and then come back here and cry "they were mean to me"

You literally have a guy repeatedly trashing Detroit, Detroit water, and Michigan athletics for no reason and not a single person calls him out.

hail you are a good poster but i think you stretched the truth on the anger towards you
if it was so bad why did you go back and continue posting after complaining over here?
was your purpose to go to RR be nice and then come back here and cry "they were mean to me"

I go back because no one is talking about Michigan here.

Reactions: mebeblue2
Isn't it up to you to call him out....there? Maybe PM him? Winking

You think I didn’t? Lol. I don’t want to be a dick there though because when something involves Michigan it’s fun to see what that board is saying. Sometimes we have delusions of grandeur about shared targets and sometimes your scraps transfer to us :)

Exhibit A your honor. Yes I've seen how UK fans are treated on the IU board. It's pretty much the same as how IU fans are treated on the UK board; or for that matter, any other fan base aside BBN. You guys treat KU, UNC, Duke, UL and IU fans with vile over there. And there's nothing wrong with that: I guess. I mean I see the same treatment toward UK and PU fans on IU's board.
But that's not the point. You guys cannot admit that you do so. And it's much worse.
Feel sorry for me, for what I typed? Why? It's the absolute truth. You guys feel threatened by anything NOT UK.
And spare me the , "attack everything UK". I say plenty of good stuff about your Cats. Problem is, it's never enough. You guys get offended waaaaay to easy. I could write 9 post praising UK. But the only post you'll remember is the 10th where I didnt.
Denial, brother. It's a start.

And this is a Indiana fan posting this? Some of the worst fans in college basketball.
Agree. IU fans can be down right awful. But that doesn't change what I said. BBN always feels the need to be told they're the best. It's called being insecure. Example:
Dukes been better over the past 30 years.
BBN--- Yeah, but , but....Weve been better overall.
Ok. Great. You have. No ones disputing.that. That's called insecurity.
It's amazing. Your a fan of arguably CBB greatest program, yet you act as if your a Purdue fan. Kills me.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
Agree. IU fans can be down right awful. But that doesn't change what I said. BBN always feels the need to be told they're the best. It's called being insecure. Example:
It's amazing. Your a fan of arguably CBB greatest program, yet you act as if your a Purdue fan. Kills me.

It’s because Kentucky fans have nothing to fall back on besides basketball.

You assume all kentucky fans are the same. There are some bad fans in all fan base. Kentucky may have more than most because Kentucky basketball is America's team and has more fans by far than any other program. Just look at the Rivals board and see which team has the most posts and threads. The majority of UK fans are nice people just like the majority of IU fans are nice. However you could be the exception.

Most on here, (once you get to know them) are ok. Most of BBN (large portion), don't post on message boards. The self entitled arrogant SOB's can be found by a simple twitter search of KSR/Matt Jones and looking at every reply.

I can say the same for basically every fanbase. I have no problems with fans who talk up their future, or past. It's what fanbase's do.

FIFY

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
It’s because Kentucky fans have nothing to fall back on besides basketball.

Benny Snell mofo.
Kentucky fans are cool, they know their place in society....basketball message boards and gathering carts at Kroger.

Speaking of Kroger... remember when Louisville used to give free tickets to football games for a purchase of a Slushie at Super America?

Reactions: kyjeff1
Kentucky would l destroy UVA this year and Louisville will lose by 60 to Alabama next week.

Benny Snell mofo.

Speaking of Kroger... remember when Louisville used to give free tickets to football games for a purchase of a Slushie at Super America?
Now you can get into Kroger Field with a Kroger plus card. Lol

If you went to a Michigan forum calling Michigan the top program and telling Michigan fans that Michigan is better than Kentucky, but Kentucky should still be solid, they wouldn’t start trashing your or Kentucky. I guarantee that.
You're exaggerating and you know it. All that was said is UM is going to have trouble replacing Mo Wagner, you argued that UM has had success replacing previous studs but also said UM has a ceiling of a 1 seed this season. RR posters disagreed. Nobody got irate with you. A couple guys poked at you a little, but there was nothing there that you wouldn't get at any other home board.

ADVERTISEMENT