Who takes the title

• Kentucky

Votes: 65 44.5%
  • Kansas

Votes: 62 42.5%
  • Duke

Votes: 19 13.0%

• Total voters
Read one sentence. And stopped. Because it's yet ANOTHER example of BBN hyprocisy. I don't assume ALL UK fans are the same. Why? Because I know they are not. This narrative gets hold. You just said, "Indiana fans are the worse....". Are you assuming ALL IU fans? A few? Two dozen? How many? See how easy that was? Again, hyprocisy. You guys do the same thingbyou bitch about others doing. Yet when called out, you spin it. Every time.
Have a good day.
Another misquote by you. I said Indiana had some of the worst fans. I did not realize some meant all. Read my post again. You made a statement calling out the majority of UK fans. I made a statement that some IU fans are the worst fans. I know that for a fact because I have been to IU for games in the past and had beer thrown on me for wearing UK gear.

Last edited:
Another misquote by you. I said Indiana had some of the worst fans. I did not realize some meant all. Read my post again. You made a blanket statement calling out UK fans. I made a statement that some IU fans are the worst fans. I know that for a fact because I have been to IU for games in the past and had beer thrown on me for wearing UK gear.
At least you weren't the Playboy bunny that got trampled when they stormed the court after beating UK in 2011. Such a rookie move. Def not something "bluebloods" do.RollLaugh

Reactions: lkc1234
So what's the difference between you and these UK fans that you're ranting about? The way I see it, you rag on UK, Calipari, Rupp Rafters and UK fans more than anyone except maybe Zipp. Did UK do something bad to you at some point in your life? Man, you are carrying a lot of hate for UK. At least TRY to hide it a little. Jeez.

I think hate is strong.

I view the average Kentucky fan as a "win at all costs" type that never admits to his own program's flaws (hence the 180 for Calipari), yet constantly pulls the holier than thou card in regard to other programs.

I'm not attacking you personally, so I'm not sure what the big deal is. If you wanna knock, say, the average Chiefs fan, have at it. They're generally trashy and obnoxious.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
There’s 10 morons on that boards, there’s thousands of morons on yours.

so you are saying that 100% of the people posting on your home board are morons
i agree

on a serious note
there used to be a few really good posters on your board
zipp was allowed to run them all off

60-70%

Raftards is hitting the 95% marker.

i know RR gets more rivals fans trolling and insulting then any board i have ever been on
as a matter-of-fact there was this one guy that went over to RR and from his very first post he did nothing but troll and insult
the kicker is he got mad when they banned him after "only" six inflammatory and insulting posts
i am not sure what the industry standard is for inflammatory and insulting posts
so maybe he was correct, maybe they should have allowed him more then six inflammatory and insulting posts

what do you think the industry standard should be for inflammatory and insulting posts before you get banned
6?
8?
10?
more?

Says the guy who thinks the UL board has 10 members, and somehow that fractions out to 100%
your math is really bad, maybe your reading comprehension too
100% does not have fractions regardless of the number (1 is no different than 999)

i know RR gets more rivals fans trolling and insulting then any board i have ever been on
as a matter-of-fact there was this one guy that went over to RR and from his very first post he did nothing but troll and insult
the kicker is he got mad when they banned him after "only" six inflammatory and insulting posts
i am not sure what the industry standard is for inflammatory and insulting posts
so maybe he was correct, maybe they should have allowed him more then six inflammatory and insulting posts

what do you think the industry standard should be for inflammatory and insulting posts before you get banned
6?
8?
10?
more?
I believe it was 4. Though I didn’t technically violate any board rules. Thin skin, yikes!

6?
8?
10?
more?
If he got banned, how do you know he was mad?

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
I think hate is strong.

I view the average Kentucky fan as a "win at all costs" type that never admits to his own program's flaws (hence the 180 for Calipari), yet constantly pulls the holier than thou card in regard to other programs.

I'm not attacking you personally, so I'm not sure what the big deal is. If you wanna knock, say, the average Chiefs fan, have at it. They're generally trashy and obnoxious.
I get it, but damn, it seems like your only post when you want to trash UK or it's fans.

If he got banned, how do you know he was mad?
He claimed I was irate and went around insulting people. Which is bs, I made a klan joke, then suggested BBN was reminiscent to Nazi Germany, and got the ban hammer. You can look up my 4 posts on there using the search function. It disproves any bs farce they’ll throw your way.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
He claimed I was irate and went around insulting people. Which is bs, I made a klan joke, then suggested BBN was reminiscent to Nazi Germany, and got the ban hammer. You can look up my 4 posts on there using the search function. It disproves any bs farce they’ll throw your way.
Didn’t know it was you. Trust me, I know all about RR spreading lies & rumors about someone.

Uhhhh, I mean.... what would you expect, on a UK board, no less?

I don't have time to kiss your entire body.
giphy.gif

I'm voting for UK because I think theyre the best team right now but I think UNC should definitely be an option for this poll as I think theyre likely to end up the best team if some things pan out.

Reactions: KisteK
I'm going with my Hoosiers. Story of the Year. Miller leads IU to.title 6.

But seriuosly...IDK. All mentioned have the ability to be special. Champion likely comes from those three. But I wouldn't bet on it. Nope. All 3 are replacing a bunch of pieces, with frosh and transfers. I ain't getting on that shit in August.

ADVERTISEMENT