ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas vs Texas Tech

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
Big 12 powers battle tonight. Kansas is always good and Tech is excellent at defense. Who wins?

The Vols bread and butter is defense, so it will be fun watching this game. We play Kansas later on.

It feels like KU hasn't successfully flushed an alley oop all year. Last year we could count on about 4 lobs/game.

This will probably be a disgusting, low-scoring affair. Think Tony Bennett vs [pick a Big 10 team].

It feels like KU hasn't successfully flushed an alley oop all year. Last year we could count on about 4 lobs/game.

This will probably be a disgusting, low-scoring affair. Think Tony Bennett vs [pick a Big 10 team].
68 points wins it.

McClung is a good player. Better than I thought he would be. Bit of a gunner though.

Reactions: KisteK
Here I thought we wouldn’t have to deal with road crowds and teams geeked out to play us. Shoulda known better. Usually teams run out of gas eventually. We’ll see.

Texas Tech is solid. Who did they lose to?

Where are KU and Tech getting these guys?

I like Bilas but that dude talking about flops is somewhat hilarious. He is notoriously absent with that commentary when certain teams play.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Well, nevermind on McClung, lol. Shoots too much and is terrible defensively.

I like Bilas but that dude talking about flops is somewhat hilarious. He is notoriously absent with that commentary when certain teams play.

I’ve always thought he’s pretty objective when he calls Duke games.

Haven’t watched the whole game but as expected officiating has been pretty horrible per usual. Why can’t college be officiated like the NBA. Would be a much better product. They still can’t figure out the charge/block/no call

You lose on the offensive end, when you play aggressive defense.

I see in in the players free throws at times

Crazy. Bad D on the BOB and then they had a wide open jumper and called the TO. Good call on the TO though. Team seemed a little lost.

ADVERTISEMENT