ADVERTISEMENT

***Kansas @ Kentucky Gameday Thread***

I'm not sure what in the hell is taking so long. Lawson did hook and held Travis but it shouldn't take this long to figure that out.

Well UK fans, congrats on the win. We just have no answer for anything you guys have done in the 2nd half.

Reactions: kl40504
It would be interesting to see what our shooting % and turnover #s are in the last 5 minutes of games. I bet it would be a scary stat.

Good lord, don't give it to Washington. They are going to foul, get him out of the damn game.

Big men are allowed to drill you with their shoulder because they are stronger, and if it’s in the cylinder, automatic foul on the defense. They hook the defense a lot when going around them, but when caught, it’s just a common offensive foul.

That same defender hooks and holds on a rebound and it’s a flagrant. Happens all the time, mostly never called, just like the offensive player drilling you or using their arm to hook. Makes no sense at all.

Both should be common fouls.

Good game KU. Both teams were way too sloppy offensively. UK having two bigs able to score really helped.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Awesome to get a great win even when the shots aren't falling.

Have to feel like it would have been a different game with Dok playing though.

Reactions: kl40504
UK had 3 dudes with a double double.

Washington
Travis
Johnson

Crazy, I feel like I watched Washington brick 10 shots - and he did.

Craziest stat.... Entire game, only one bench player scored for either team. Kansas had one guy, Agbaji score 7. No one else from either team scored off the bench.

Reactions: treyforuk
I was actually very impressed with how tough KU played. With Dok, they would be a damn good squad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT