ADVERTISEMENT

***Kansas @ Kentucky Gameday Thread***

It looks good on you!

giphy.gif

His point is simple: if KU and Kentucky played every year, you would not see a great disparity.

Kentucky does not dominate Bill Self. They didn’t dominate Roy Williams or Larry Brown. And they would not have dominated Phog Allen. They dominated Ted Owens. And played a million games vs him.

Is what it is. In the end, who cares? Yet you guys throw it out 6 times in every thread as if it’s the greatest accomplishment in basketball history.
Its still a horseshit point. If Kentucky had Dan Issel, Anthony Davis, Jamal Mashburn, Kyle Macy and Tony Delk every year we'd have 50 titles. IF means dick. Meanwhile, facts are quantifiable. Like tonights scoreboard.

I really hope they again play in Lawrence next year. I’ve been with my girlfriend/fiancé/wife for almost 4 years and still haven’t taken her to Lawrence. A game against Kentucky would be great for her first trip there.

As of right now we owe you guys a return game, and we don't play each other in the Champions Classic next year.

I really hope they again play in Lawrence next year. I’ve been with my girlfriend/fiancé/wife for almost 4 years and still haven’t taken her to Lawrence. A game against Kentucky would be great for her first trip there.
Pretty good showing by Kansas fans at Rupp. Visiting fan bases dont really ever get in, so saying there were a few hundred, perhaps 1000, isnt a sleight at all. Most of the time, based on cursory glances in the crowd for opposing colors, I feel comfortable saying its 100 at best non UK fans in Rupp.

Cant say I understand the Kansas fans who wore blue gear....but accounting for thay foolishness I have to assume there were probably closer to 500 at least.

Reactions: schoonerwest
SIAP

I just got a chance to really take this in.

Amazing.

I gotta say, this picture made my day! Consequently I made the mistake of taking a drink slightly before coming across this gem of a pic. The result was spitting my drink out of my mouth in a projectile fashion right onto the screen with fury.

Jeff-Bridges-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Reactions: Hank_
You're awful at sensing sarcasm as well apparently. Only saying what I am because of Mac McClung's #1 fan on here. Aka LKC aka @kl40504
McClung scored 25 points with 5 rebounds and 5 assists in Georgetown's upset of St. Johns today at St. Johns. Pretty good for a 3 star recruit.

McClung scored 25 points with 5 rebounds and 5 assists in Georgetown's upset of St. Johns today at St. Johns. Pretty good for a 3 star recruit.

McClung is still the average 3* recruit.

It’s the chain.

It’s just too much.

It’s like when he gets decked out head to toe in Bathing Ape. It just makes it impossible to take him seriously.
It's the hair that gets me. It's a straight up bowl cut that is a chipped tooth away from making him a stunt double for the movie Dumb and Dumber.
But really, the whole get up is just bad.
It's like he's trying to rebel or something.

It's the hair that gets me. It's a straight up bowl cut that is a chipped tooth away from making him a stunt double for the movie Dumb and Dumber.
But really, the whole get up is just bad.
It's like he's trying to rebel or something.

I stay conflicted. On one hand, he’s a kid, and we should let him be a kid.

But on the other hand, he wants to be a coach. And if you want to take a grad assistant spot and be taken seriously going forward, you kinda have to grow up sooner rather than later and not do stuff that makes people roll their eyes when they look at you.

That’s part of the reason John got so mad over that tattoo.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT