ADVERTISEMENT

***Kansas @ Kentucky Gameday Thread***

What a stupid timeout
I always say the same thing when the next dead ball would be a TV timeout, but sometimes you gotta stop the momentum. I also always laugh when players go to the scorer's table ready to go in and the next whistle is a TV timeout.

Reactions: rockycard
Our guys are just about out of gas. UK starting to impose their will and we don't have an answer.

That's the problem. Abaji is having to take more shots because Vick isn't doing what he can to get shots off for himself.

Offensively we are doing way too much standing around and expecting Lawson to do it all.

He’s a rebound machine, solid defender and an efficient post scorer.

And I’m sure he’s improved. I think I’d rather have him than Azubuike.
No....he’ll no. You take Azubuike in this game all day everyday day. They wouldn’t be able to get to the rim and dominate the glass how they are.

KU no offense. Vick is sleepwalking

Yep and so far tonight he's been standing in one spot expecting someone to kick the ball back out for an open shot. Vick's problem is he doesn't seem to understand is it is the defense's job to play....well, defense.

Apparently Seth Davis said something to the effect that KU will have DeSousa back for the TTU game on Feb. 2. That said I'll believe it when I see it and/or hear it from an official press release. Until then, I'm still doubting we see him again.

That would change the complexity of the ku team. Huge

Reactions: RockChalkRally
We've seen KU give away 15-20 point leads in about a 2 or 3 minute span where we have to cling to life for a win. A few of those times we didn't end up so lucky. I will say this, our guys have been competitive tonight and I'm good with that.
Sounds like the UK-Auburn game. Not good for the heart!

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Vick is perfectly content on making no attempt to shoot the ball. Grimes has been a lot more aggressive and that's saying something.

ADVERTISEMENT