ADVERTISEMENT

***Kansas @ Kentucky Gameday Thread***

I stay conflicted. On one hand, he’s a kid, and we should let him be a kid.

But on the other hand, he wants to be a coach. And if you want to take a grad assistant spot and be taken seriously going forward, you kinda have to grow up sooner rather than later and not do stuff that makes people roll their eyes when they look at you.

That’s part of the reason John got so mad over that tattoo.
Yeah, that tatt did him in for any role model type positions in the near future.
I would think Cal, as stylish as he is, wouldn't let him walk out if the house/lodge with that get up on.

His point is simple: if KU and Kentucky played every year, you would not see a great disparity.

Kentucky does not dominate Bill Self. They didn’t dominate Roy Williams or Larry Brown. And they would not have dominated Phog Allen. They dominated Ted Owens. And played a million games vs him.

Is what it is. In the end, who cares? Yet you guys throw it out 6 times in every thread as if it’s the greatest accomplishment in basketball history.

.....hope you had some cheese with that whine. 23-9.

Reactions: kl40504
.....hope you had some cheese with that whine. 23-9.

I’m glad your lives are beginning to have meaning again. I was a little concerned about the Lexington mortality rate after the Champions Classic.

I’m glad your lives are beginning to have meaning again. I was a little concerned about the Lexington mortality rate after the Champions Classic.

These two clowns may be the dumbest posters on this board

No offense, but UK beat KU and UL and you "two clowns" seem sour.

My post had nothing to do with basketball. It has to do with what they post in every thread. Especially JC. It’s nothing but garbage troll attempts. Disagree?

My post had nothing to do with basketball. It has to do with what they post in every thread. Especially JC. It’s nothing but garbage troll attempts. Disagree?
He’s the one and only person that I have on ignore, I should’ve done it sooner.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Same. Get tired of JC basically copying and pasting his post from one thread to another. Brings nothing new to here

You running and hiding for a couple weeks after the 71-58 beating of U6 after you were referring to UK as 'Rupp's Racists' says it all as far as the weak level poster you are.

Pretty funny, considering half the threads on this board devolve into a Louisville vs Kentucky 9th grade pissing match for 16 pages. With you in the middle, I believe. Then again, most of the Louisville fans here are interchangeable, so I can't be sure.

Pretty funny, considering half the threads on this board devolve into a Louisville vs Kentucky 9th grade pissing match for 16 pages. With you in the middle, I believe. Then again, most of the Louisville fans here are interchangeable, so I can't be sure.

JC for 3 literally posted in a MSU thread that they lost to us so they suck. That’s basically what he said. He is a 49 yr old man, according to his profile, posting nothing but troll attempts. At least I actually talk basketball insight to this board most of the time. He brings nothin but a bag of rocks and his lunch pale.

JC for 3 literally posted in a MSU thread that they lost to us so they suck. That’s basically what he said. He is a 49 yr old man, according to his profile, posting nothing but troll attempts. At least I actually talk basketball insight to this board most of the time. He brings nothin but a bag of rocks and his lunch pale.

U6 fans 'insight' is worthless. Too clouded with Crown Royal and Black n' Milds.

ADVERTISEMENT