ADVERTISEMENT

***Kansas @ Kentucky Gameday Thread***

I was referring to the Self comment. Didn’t see the post in-between.
I don’t think that he makes quick enough in game changes. I’ve always felt that about his teams, but they are usually talented enough to overcome them. This years squad without Dok isn’t nearly as talented imo.

How'd the game go? I had a game, just got home.

Ugly, defensive battle with enough bricks to build a mansion.

PJ Washington and Reid Travis won out because Kansas had a 6’6 dude on PJ half the game, which also helped UK win the rebounding battle handily.

In other words, KU really missed Dok in this one.

Uk won by single digits at home to a team that has lost a star player. We will probably crush you.

You won against Alabama cuz they couldn't hit free throws lol. PJ has Grant's number. Alexander will have to have a career night if you want to beat us. Plus, staying #1 puts pressure on your team as well as the winning streak. It gets more difficult with each game. But with that said, I want UT coming to Rupp #1.

Well, I’ve only had an avatar for a month or so anyway. No biggie.
Ok good. Here you go.

2ho8ac3.jpg

I think there are 3 levels to KU this season:

KU with Udoka and Silvio - #2

KU with Udoka or Silvio - Top 5-10

KU without Udoka and Silvio - Top 15-20

Just not enough inside presence to be a top 10 team with neither of the two. Without both, they have shown they can be beat on any night, and sometimes pretty bad (at ISU).

Reactions: Dward13
You won against Alabama cuz they couldn't hit free throws lol. PJ has Grant's number. Alexander will have to have a career night if you want to beat us. Plus, staying #1 puts pressure on your team as well as the winning streak. It gets more difficult with each game. But with that said, I want UT coming to Rupp #1.

Me too, but I want UT coming out of Rupp #1 more.:D

I honestly think UK matches up really well with UT. Reid and PJ are bigger and more physical than Admiral and Williams. Williams will get his because he's a good player but i'd be very surprised if those two outperformed PJ and Reid. When you add in the fact that Hagans will absolutely over match all of UT's guards it should be a comfortable win.

remember your words Winking

you have already used one KU player not playing as an excuse as to why UK was good enough to beat KU and UT was not good enough
I didn't use it as an excuse, I just corrected your misrepresentation. As a Vol, I always stand for truth, integrity and the American way of life.:)

I didn't use it as an excuse, I just corrected your misrepresentation. As a Vol, I always stand for truth, integrity and the American way of life.:)

you are ok in my book
remember i told you UT should be #1, and they will be until they play UK :p

you are ok in my book
remember i told you UT should be #1, and they will be until they play UK :p
I remember, but you remember the Vols will still be #1 after they exit Rupp.:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT