ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas - Kansas State Fight

Defending himself with a chair?
Obviously picking up the stool I don’t agree with. Everybody acting like he used the damn thing tho. KSU dudes started the physical altercation. They were the ones who all ran off the bench and knocked de Sousa over. Then he defended himself just like damn near everybody else would-minus picking up the stool.

Obviously picking up the stool I don’t agree with. Everybody acting like he used the damn thing tho. KSU dudes started the physical altercation. They were the ones who all ran off the bench and knocked de Sousa over. Then he defended himself just like damn near everybody else would-minus picking up the stool.

He grabbed it with intent. He held it over his head and was walking over to guy laying on the ground. This is not defendable in any way. The he didn’t use it line is what makes KU fans look bad.

He picked up a chair you jackass. Laughing

At what point do we go from defending himself to attempted assault.
He picked up a stool. Didn’t use it numb nuts.
At what point? If he used it it would be assault obviously. Idiot. Go watch any other angle of the video. KSU dudes rushed him AND pushed his ass over. There are other videos from different angles that show the ksu dude in street clothes throwing the first punch. Don’t have a problem with anything he did except picking up a stool and putting it down.

He grabbed it with intent. He held it over his head and was walking over to guy laying on the ground. This is not defendable in any way. The he didn’t use it line is what makes KU fans look bad.
Lol no shit he grabbed it with intent. Why else would you grab it.

He picked up a stool. Didn’t use it numb nuts.
At what point? If he used it it would be assault obviously. Idiot. Go watch any other angle of the video. KSU dudes rushed him AND pushed his ass over. There are other videos from different angles that show the ksu dude in street clothes throwing the first punch. Don’t have a problem with anything he did except picking up a stool and putting it down.

He didn’t put it down RollLaugh

Holy fvcking home board.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It was an epically badass block on a cheap as it gets steal. I don't have a problem with him jawing at the little shithead. Wished it stopped there with a simple T---but KSU's bench came running over b/c the clock was at zeros. The grabbing of the stool is.....not defensible.

I don't disagree with any of this. KState had nothing to lose; they're not going anywhere. KU now has to deal with suspensions and distractions, not to mention an ever growing image problem. All because DeSousa thought he was a badass by blocking a shot and taunting a dude who probably never plays and is a foot shorter than he is.

On account of the screen name I’d say he’s more into ass play. Because every logical, non homo, self respecting male wouldn’t intentionally use dingleberry as their handle unless they like to play in the dirt.

Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT