ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas - Kansas State Fight

So stealing the ball with under 10 seconds as he’s letting the clock run out up 20+ and trying to score isn’t an unwritten Busch league move? Of course it is. Looking down at a guy after a block gets you a T. Happens In games all the time. The ksu bench bum rushing and knocking him over is what led to punches being thrown
It is bush league, but standing over the dude is the first major thing that went wrong and you can't deny that.

KSU screwed up by having players come off the bench, but KU's guys are the ones that stood to lose the most by engaging in what happened next. Those dudes should have walked away. KSU isn’t even an NIT team, KU is a nation title contender.

KU used to beat the fck out of their FB team daily. Now they've been reduced to wielding stools "defending" themselves against other, smaller BB players in their own house. I am depressed...

OIP.h_HDEZrGWpOR_D3e-UgpogHaDX

There was actually an announcer in a game last night who when talking about the brawl said Self is going to suspend him without pay for the weekend. Seemed kind of brazen for an ESPN guy.

They had already started drinking at the 2min mark

This is what happens when the NCAA lets a rogue program like Kansas do whatever it wants.

Just got an ESPN notification that De Souza is "suspended indefinitely." Who knows what the hell that actually means in Self-speak.

Every single player that left the bench to join in should get a game suspension. Those fighting, depending on severity, several games suspended. De Sousa should be suspended the rest of the season for picking up the stool with intent to injure someone with it. That's inexcusable.

So the players that ran over and stood and watched should be suspended for a game?

Yet Grayson Allen got nothing for tripping 5,600 dudes for no reason. Seems legit.

Apparently the entire sports media is obsessed with KU due to talking about what happened last night. o_O

I think you're smart enough to figure out that I'm referring to the angles taken...not just "talking about it."

I don't even care. It just cracks me up that you cry obsession when the roles are reversed.

I've got no issue with the steal as time expired, Kansas has already been burnt once this season not playing out the clock..
If they didn't enjoy it, maybe do better to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I've got no issue with the taunt either.
Up 22, at home, under 10 seconds and kid steals the ball and you swat an epic block,
T
A
U
N
T
ya heart out, get the T and finish the game.

Seen that SDS is suspended, cool..
That ass-holder thing was dunce-level genius.

All that said, fight wouldn't have evolved to dunce-level stupidity had James Love III kept his broken ass on the bench.

So when all the smoke clears, I hope his sus'penny (Lov3) lifts just in time for Dok to re-break his ahss (in an lol "Octagon" no less).

Just got an ESPN notification that De Souza is "suspended indefinitely." Who knows what the hell that actually means in Self-speak.

Does he even matter? He's not even that good. If I'm Self - this dude is not worth the headache. Averages less than 3ppg and 3rpg in 8mpg. Cut this dude loose and never look back

I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt and say she got unlucky and is making a horrible face when the pic got taken.
You are kind. All I see is a butterface. Now the brunette in the middle? I've seen that face many times. But it always winds up to be this face afterwards:

OGC.f2ff5ee613f8f6b46c090bd872464186

Does he even matter? He's not even that good. If I'm Self - this dude is not worth the headache. Averages less than 3ppg and 3rpg in 8mpg. Cut this dude loose and never look back

I don't think anybody, including Self, would miss De Sousa much based on what he's given this year. But it should be about what's fair to the player.

Personnel-wise, Lightfoot would offer a lot more than De Sousa has so far this year. Plus, they might be adding Wilson soon and will need to find him some minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT