ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas - Kansas State Fight

K-State assistant Jordan Henriquez keeps a ton of KU players out of the scrum at about the 4:40 mark, including Agbaji and Azubuike. And mad props to Coach Weber, and Coach Self for getting in there, especially Coach Self. He goes straight for De Souza. De Souza looks like he's gonna head over to where the K-State guys are walking off the court and somebody grabs him top stop him. Bill can suspend De Souza, and Bruce James Love without any impact on the teams. Da Juan was being an immature punk for the steal, but he didn't really do anything wrong other then being immature. Antonio Gordon should be suspended for a few games for shoving De Souza while tough guy De Souza was taunting our freshman. I

Last edited:
Second time this season someone stole the ball in that situation. If I'm Self, these 20-point blowouts are going to start becoming 25 point blowouts. If people want you to play til the horn sounds, then play on.

Reactions: WestTexasRaider
Well, they also went to two final fours. Two more than Iowa’s reached in my lifetime. Laughing
And how many national championships does that equal?............

I'll give you a hint: It's the same number as Iowa's.

Therefore,
MediumImmaterialCuckoo-size_restricted.gif

So the players that ran over and stood and watched should be suspended for a game?

Yet Grayson Allen got nothing for tripping 5,600 dudes for no reason. Seems legit.
He got suspended a game and tripping is nothing compared to De Sousa punching a duke and then lifting up a chair along with McCormack curb stomping someone else in the scuffle.

The Big 12 is going to lay the hammer down on you, I hope both are suspended for the year as they should be.

You could argue tripping was under the heat of the moment but there's no way you can argue this brawl wasn't premeditated.

Reactions: Terps1ACC2
He got suspended a game and tripping is nothing compared to De Sousa punching a duke and then lifting up a chair along with McCormack curb stomping someone else in the scuffle.

The Big 12 is going to lay the hammer down on you, I hope both are suspended for the year as they should be.

You could argue tripping was under the heat of the moment but there's no way you can argue this brawl wasn't premeditated.
Premeditated? I don't even believe that. Had our Freshman not stolen the ball none of this would have happened. Who was more wrong is up for debate. But there is lots of blame aaallllll around.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
What world are you living in? It’s an unwritten rule that you don’t do this. I know this because KU players DID THIS and were trashed excessively for it. They were suspended and ripped by both Self and the media. When a KU player did it at ISU, the fans literally went after him.

But now it’s just ho hum normal? Bullshit. Get the f out of here with that bullshit take.

And the KSTATE players were the ones who started the pushing and swinging. But you can only find KU players to suspend? Yeah, you’re not biased.
Bad sportsmanship doesn't justify you throwing punches, picking up a chair and attempting to curbstomp a guy.

If Bruce Weber has an issue with his players still playing hard in "garbage time", then let him deal with it after the game or in practice.

KU should've just let the guy score and leave the gym with a win. Who cares?

Premeditated? I don't even believe that. Had our Freshman not stolen the ball none of this would have happened. Who was more wrong is up for debate. But there is lots of blame aaallllll around.
After the block, it was De Sousa that store down your freshman and escalated things. Then, he threw a hay maker at the guy that leapt off the bench.

Bad sportsmanship doesn't justify you throwing punches, picking up a chair and attempting to curbstomp a guy.

If Bruce Weber has an issue with his players still playing hard in "garbage time", then let him deal with it after the game or in practice.

Bad sportsmanship was what De Sousa showed.. but state still came in fists blazing.

Bad sportsmanship didn't start this.
Guys coming off the bench wanting to go to bat for unspoken rules is what got us this far.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Bad sportsmanship was what De Sousa showed.. but state still came in fists blazing.

Bad sportsmanship didn't start this.
Guys coming off the bench wanting to go to bat for unspoken rules is what got us this far.
GettyImages-1201069108-775x465.jpg

I remember when bad sportsmanship was not shaking someone's hands in the walkup line after a game. I guess now its being kind of enough to hold a chair over one's head and restrain from using it to potentially kill someone. Eyeroll

I remember when bad sportsmanship was not shaking someone's hands in the walkup line after a game. I guess now its being kind of enough to hold a chair over one's head and restrain from using it to potentially kill someone. Eyeroll
What's your point?
Bad sportsmanship was the taunt..
This isn't bad sportsmanship and this still shot doesn't move my opinion one millimeter toward SDS premeditated a brawl.

Ffs, sit down

As classy as it gets with KU. Your bar is WAY too high obviously.

Props to the middle aged woman using the moment of vulnerability on DeSousa's part to feel him up.

Nah, you've completely softened me to Iowa basketball. I've been cheering for them for nearly 7, 8 years now. :oops:

I've kinda got a favorite for each conference, but legit I cheer for Iowa.

Aww, that is great. And great choice. That is what makes you one of the top 2 posters on this board.

Do you know what premeditated means?

Show me evidence of McCormack stomping on someone.

Allen missing one game for serial thuggery (unprovoked thuggery) was a travesty. He should’ve been done for the year after the 25th time that crap happened. What a joke that was.

Post #56, @WojoRising does the "throw in the damn towel" gif, gets me every time. It was perfectly timed and just funny as hell.

But dumbass kept going with his lie regardless of the advise.

Best thread ever.
I’m usually a solid 10-15 minutes late when it comes to response timing, but I’ve never been prouder of my online self than getting that in right after the initial double down.

Is that really why he made a new account? @WojoRising I'm moving you out of my top 8 friends on myspace if this is true
That’s a hideous lie that this >1 post-to-like ratio poster has been spreading for some time out of what I can only assume is envy and jealousy.

The fact that you’d question our top 8 friendship over something a swimmer and a Kansas fan said? I don’t know, man. It’s sad.

I’m usually a solid 10-15 minutes late when it comes to response timing, but I’ve never been prouder of my online self than getting that in right after the initial double down.
It was perfect. I about fell out of my chair the first time I went BACK to review that thread.

I believe that is the post that confirmed what I was thinking was happening… was actually happening.

Reactions: WojoRising
Hell schooner I am trying to help you, but you never like my posts.

Is this a one way street with you?
I’ve been cutting back on giving out likes for a solid year now. Eventually I won’t be liking anybody’s posts.

Don’t take it personally. I still enjoy the boards content.

You could make a better argument that tripping dudes game after game was more premeditated than this. I'm pretty sure you don't understand the words that are coming out of your fingers.

Being 'competitive' doesn't justify tripping and potentially hurting people either, yet you K zealots are still defending his BS. Believe it or not, actually tripping people is more dangerous than picking up a chair.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
ADVERTISEMENT