ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas - Kansas State Fight

You could make a better argument that tripping dudes game after game was more premeditated than this. I'm pretty sure you don't understand the words that are coming out of your fingers.

Being 'competitive' doesn't justify tripping and potentially hurting people either, yet you K zealots are still defending his BS. Believe it or not, actually tripping people is more dangerous than picking up a chair.
It happened during the game bud, during the game. I remember one of his trips being egregious but the other 2 were vastly overblown by the media since he was under a microscope. Doing anything out of frustration in a game is different than throwing a punch and picking up a chair aiming to hurt other players and fans.

K isn't a zealot. He's stubborn and arrogant as he deserves to be but he's not without his faults. I didn't like him calling out Dillon Brooks for hitting a shot at the end of the Sweet 16 with the game out of reach, thought he should've suspended Allen for at least 3 games and thought it was moronic to burn Joey Baker's redshirt.

K doesn't throw his players under the bus like Roy does.

You are cleaning them up single handedly. I'm impressed.

giphy.gif

Allen missing one game for serial thuggery (unprovoked thuggery) was a travesty. He should’ve been done for the year after the 25th time that crap happened. What a joke that was.
Thuggery? I think you're confusing Grayson with Tyshawn Taylor, Josh Jackson or LaGerald Vick. Heck who knows...I've lost track of all the Jailhawk scumbags over the last few decades.

Why steal the ball as we’re dribbling out the last 10 seconds and try to score a layup at the buzzer down 20? THAT is what started everything.
How come there wasn't a big fight after every other time it happened then?

Thuggery? I think you're confusing Grayson with Tyshawn Taylor, Josh Jackson or LaGerald Vick. Heck who knows...I've lost track of all the Jailhawk scumbags over the last few decades.

When CJ Giles dragged a girl down a hallway by her hair years ago, he was immediately dismissed. JR Giddens was dropped for getting jumped and stabbed by some thugs.

There was a rumor that Vick kicked a girl. Did you see it? Because I did see Allen’s bitchass trip players numerous times for NO good reason. None. And that little thuggish pansy was continuously enabled. I’ll bet he wouldn’t even consider trying that crap off the court.

Homer away and slap labels on players regarding situations you know nothing about. We’ve all confirmed with our own eyes that Allen is a scumbag.

And your coach proved to have zero standards.

Last edited:
It happened during the game bud, during the game. I remember one of his trips being egregious but the other 2 were vastly overblown by the media since he was under a microscope. Doing anything out of frustration in a game is different than throwing a punch and picking up a chair aiming to hurt other players and fans.

K isn't a zealot. He's stubborn and arrogant as he deserves to be but he's not without his faults. I didn't like him calling out Dillon Brooks for hitting a shot at the end of the Sweet 16 with the game out of reach, thought he should've suspended Allen for at least 3 games and thought it was moronic to burn Joey Baker's redshirt.

No one said K was a zealot. K throws other team's players under the bus more than his own for sure. However, I think taking away your team's locker room privileges and team gear because they aren't living up to your standards and making sure everyone knows about it is way worse than Roy basically admitting his team wasn't very talented. I didn't care for it though even if it wasn't as embarrassing as what K did.

Throwing a punch and tripping can be quite analogous. Both are potentially ways to hurt someone out of frustration. I am assuming you now understand how neither this nor GA's stuff were premeditated at least.

BTW, UNC about to get rolled by 20 or so by VT if any of you guys want to watch. I know you do. I'm watching despite the pain that is coming.

So De Sousa and McCormack deserve to be suspended for the rest of the season for defending themselves from an attack, but the serial tripper deserved three games? You do realize that he could have hurt people, right? You do understand that they did nothing to warrant that, right? We’re not talking one incident here. We’re talking about 6 incidents. Too funny.

Didn’t Kansas have a 2-1 dunk as time expired against Baylor down eight? Like, a week or two ago?

So De Sousa and McCormack deserve to be suspended for the rest of the season for defending themselves from an attack, but the serial tripper deserved three games? You do realize that he could have hurt people, right? You do understand that they did nothing to warrant that, right? We’re not talking one incident here. We’re talking about 6 incidents. Too funny.

Lol, he was on the other side of the court, stormed over to get involved, and swung at the back of a dude's head. If you want to make a case for De Sousa "defending" himself that's fine. There's no way possible you can claim DM was doing anything other than head-hunting.

BTW, UNC about to get rolled by 20 or so by VT if any of you guys want to watch. I know you do. I'm watching despite the pain that is coming.
I could only watch the score tick by on espn.com, but UNC losing on a last second layup in double OT has to piss you off more than a 20 point drubbing would have.

That was just cruel. Sorry man.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Lol, he was on the other side of the court, stormed over to get involved, and swung at the back of a dude's head. If you want to make a case for De Sousa "defending" himself that's fine. There's no way possible you can claim DM was doing anything other than head-hunting.

McCormack went after the guy attacking his teammate. And I wouldn’t even have a problem with adding a few more games to his suspension. But arguing that somebody who continually tripped players just because he was a frustrated little headcase? That asshole should have been done for the year after the third or fourth incident. And they did nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT