ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas - Kansas State Fight

I missed what happened in real time. Anybody see what provoked this?

DeSousa blocked shot....the walked over to KSU kid who was on the ground, bent over and starting taunting. Stupid as ****. Gonna be a whole lot of suspensions---And some lengthy ones at that.

KSU pussy steals the ball as we dribble it out. Silvio blocks his layup into orbit and lets him know it. KSU players and bench players go after him. Punches......then Silvio picks up a chair wwf style before letting it go. Suspension city for sure.

Let’s back up a bit.

under 10 seconds Kansas is dribbling out the clock. KSU guy run and steals the ball. Silvio chases him down the court and blocks him and THEN stands over him.

that’s how it started.

As far as I can tell it’s De Sousa, Agbaji and McCormack who are the most involved here. McCormack was the one who picked up the chair. I wonder if they’ll use that against him since he didn’t actually hit anybody with it.

Honestly I only saw two people throw punches amidst all that. De Sousa and the KState guy who was in street clothes.
Thought McCormick did for a second but rewatched a few times and it was just a grab.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
We have one now his name is first round draft pick nick Richards
He is a stiff and the only reason he is a possible 1st round pick is measurables. His b-ball iq is a 2. Slightly above silvios it appears.

KSU pussy steals the ball as we dribble it out. Silvio blocks his layup into orbit and lets him know it. KSU players and bench players go after him. Punches......then Silvio picks up a chair wwf style before letting it go. Suspension city for sure.
I laughed my ass off when I saw him pick that chair up.
Does he not realize how big he is?

Going to be some suspensions here, probably not enough for KU to lose to UT on Saturday.

Any way we can get the BIG12 to suspend a couple of Texas Tech players by Saturday?

Let’s back up a bit.

under 10 seconds Kansas is dribbling out the clock. KSU guy run and steals the ball. Silvio chases him down the court and blocks him and THEN stands over him.

that’s how it started.

LETS BACK IT UP FURTHER, this bush league shit started with Bruce Weber calling for KSU to full court press DOWN 20 to 25pts with 2mins left in the game.

What Desousa and McCormick did in the brawl afterwards was totally unacceptable but the adults leading these teams caused the tension.

The KSU player in street clothes came off the bench to pursue SIlvo, followed by the other bench KSU players to start the physical stuff, its just a better story to leave that part out.

Last edited:
Reactions: DingleBerry1
And then they made them come back and shake hands lol. Luckily nothing escalated again but that’s beyond dumb given what just happened

KSU threw the first punch but Silvio really threw the first haymaker. KSU fan got in the fight. Somebody on this board should post the fight by the "fighting armadillos" with play by play.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks12
I laughed my ass off when I saw him pick that chair up.
Does he not realize how big he is?

Going to be some suspensions here, probably not enough for KU to lose to UT on Saturday.

Any way we can get the BIG12 to suspend a couple of Texas Tech players by Saturday?
I wonder how many guys will be out. We lose a couple 5 stars and KSU loses some rec rats

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT