ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Documentary

The Bulls didnt beat anyone worth a damn and the only good team in the 90s, Houston, Jordan decided to puss out and play baseball

Phoenix and Seattle were garbage huh? Utah had 2 HOF'es on that team. Meanwhile MJ never went to sleep in the finals, never played a game 7 in the finals and was undefeated. Imagine Barkely, Drexler and others playing in this era where no defense is played, no hand checking. No one in this era could guard those guys.

Phoenix and Seattle were garbage huh? Utah had 2 HOF'es on that team. Meanwhile MJ never went to sleep in the finals, never played a game 7 in the finals and was undefeated. Imagine Barkely, Drexler and others playing in this era where no defense is played, no hand checking. No one in this era could guard those guys.

They were no Boston, LA, Philly, or Detroit of the 80s.

The Bulls didnt beat anyone worth a damn and the only good team in the 90s, Houston, Jordan decided to puss out and play baseball
Ok, Ok....I'll bite.

In 91 they beat the Lakers. With Magic, Worthy and Perkins. Not to mention Scott and AC Green. And before you say Magic was old---keep in mind he was coming off an MVP year in 1990...The Lakers won 58 games that season.

1992 Bulls beat the Blazers...Some dude named Drexler.

1993 beat the Suns....That Barkley dude played on that team.

So far that's what, 4 or 5 HOF'ers? And I'm just getting started. PLus, I mean ****, I didn't even mention the teams he had to get by, just to get to the Finals...

If these were troll posts, you are responding to them. Lol. Just saying
Meh, you are better entertainment than the listening to the Governor. I mean with no sports, its slim pickin's. Today---You win.

Houston had a deep and solid team. And could have attacked the Bulls at their weakness, Center.

I love Jordan but the dude is a D-bag!
On the floor---I agree. Dude was psychotic on the floor, during the game/season. But hey, there's a lot of dudes who got some nice jewelry because of it..Winking

Ok, Ok....I'll bite.

In 91 they beat the Lakers. With Magic, Worthy and Perkins. Not to mention Scott and AC Green. And before you say Magic was old---keep in mind he was coming off an MVP year in 1990...The Lakers won 58 games that season.

1992 Bulls beat the Blazers...Some dude named Drexler.

1993 beat the Suns....That Barkley dude played on that team.

So far that's what, 4 or 5 HOF'ers? And I'm just getting started. PLus, I mean ****, I didn't even mention the teams he had to get by, just to get to the Finals...

My favorite Jordan finals is the finals against the Lakers but I didn’t think that Laker team was close to good enough to beat the Bulls. Magic was pretty much at the end of his career (still really good) and the other guys Worthy and Green were good but not as good as the Bulls role players.

On the floor---I agree. Dude was psychotic on the floor, during the game/season. But hey, there's a lot of dudes who got some nice jewelry because of it..Winking

I agree! May have been a d-bag but dude got rings!

My favorite Jordan finals is the finals against the Lakers but I didn’t think that Laker team was close to good enough to beat the Bulls. Magic was pretty much at the end of his career (still really good) and the other guys Worthy and those guys were good but not as good as the Bulls role players.
Magic was MVP of the league in 1990. I wouldn't call that "at the end of one's career". Worthy was still performing at a very good level: 21ppg/6rpg...Perkins statistically had the best year of his career that season.

The Lakers were a prety damn good team.

Explain 95. RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

Swing and a miss.
Explain 1991, 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997 and 1998. Why couldn't Houston and their center at least reach the Finals?

BTW, 1995? Really? Jordan played 18 games, bro.....

Winning a championship while Jordan lost to Orlando. He had his 2 year run. And you can't deny that he hit another level.

Hakeem was good but he didn't do what Jordan did. He got his rings when Jordan was swinging and missing in AA baseball.

I can't believe you can talk with his dick in your mouth. RollLaugh

th

Hakeem was good but he didn't do what Jordan did. He got his rings when Jordan was swinging and missing in AA baseball.

Those series could have been epic. The best comp the Bulls would have faced in the 90s, by far.

Magic was MVP of the league in 1990. I wouldn't call that "at the end of one's career". Worthy was still performing at a very good level: 21ppg/6rpg...Perkins statistically had the best year of his career that season.

The Lakers were a prety damn good team.

That’s why I said about Magic that “he was still really good”. I was talking about his age, he didn’t have long left but again, still really good! Perk and Worthy was good also but I’ll talk Pippen and Grant over those two any day of the week!

Reactions: hawkit3113
Jordan couldn't compete until Bird, Magic, and the Pistons were over the hill.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT