ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Documentary

The argument isn't MJ vs Hakeem. Borden is full re tard at this point. He is making up arguments. Lolol
Oh, I never done the such. You are the one who said Hakeem reached a championship level, much like Jordans...Not me. You said this, as well...

Houston had a deep and solid team. And could have attacked the Bulls at their weakness, Center.

Is that not a reference to Hakeem? Insinuating that a Hakeem lef Houston would beat a Jordan led Chicago?

I mean, dude....Really. Go to bed.

What are we arguing?
Oh, well, not sure. But one thing is for sure---Hawkitt's drunk as ****.Laughing

I think Hawkitt is saying that had Jordan NOT retired, they would have lost to the Rockets. I think. Not sure.

The argument isn't MJ vs Hakeem. Borden is full re tard at this point. He is making up arguments. Lolol
Oh, I never done the such. You are the one who said Hakeem reached a championship level, much like Jordans...Not me.

Oh, I never done the such. You are the one who said Hakeem reached a championship level, much like Jordans...Not me. You said this, as well...

Is that not a reference to Hakeem? Insinuating that a Hakeem lef Houston would beat a Jordan led Chicago?

I mean, dude....Really. Go to bed.

You are so re tarded and try way too hard. You think you know it all. That might work in you reffing world, but that don't fly on here

Haha.

Was Ewing or Barkley on a championship level? Blahahaha.

You have to win a championship to play at a championship level.

Again, you can't look dumber Borden. Time for you to log off.

You are so re tarded and try way too hard. You think you know it all. That might work in you reffing world, but that don't fly on here

Haha.

What is the argument

You are making up shit because you are getting owned. I get it. Keep trying to save face. RollLaugh
So I guess you didn't post this?

Disagree. The Dream hit that championship level, much like Jordan.

Everything he shot was going in. Plus Elle, Horry, Cassel, and Clyde.

That was a great 2 year run.

My apologies then.

Reactions: hawkit3113
I think the competition on the 90s was weaker and that the 80s were better. But Jordan was great.

And I think the Houston Rockets were the best team to come out of the West in the 90s, and that Jordan beating Houston would have left no doubt he is the GOAT

Haha.

Sure thing there McFly. I mean by this concept, Houston beat the Knicks and the Magic. Nether team had won a title...

Sooooo............I guess you are saying Hakeems Houston teams didn't beat anyone who was playing at a championship level?

And you are calling me stupid?

Pippen, yes. Absolutely. IMO, one of the most underrated players ever. But Grant, over Worthy? Nope. Maybe Perkins. Maybe.

Grant over Worthy is just plain crazy. The Bulls won without Grant.

It would be Pippen over Worthy and Grant over Perk but I’m talking about if I had to pick a pair I would go with Pippen and Grant! Jordan, Pippen, Paxson and Armstrong provided all the scoring for the Bulls and Grant pulled the boards and blocked shots. What ever scoring he gave was a bonus.

Sure thing there McFly. I mean by this concept, Houston beat the Knicks and the Magic. Nether team had won a title...

Sooooo............I guess you are saying Hakeems Houston teams didn't beat anyone who was playing at a championship level?

And you are calling me stupid?

I will keep this simple. Do you think Houston was the best team to make a finals in the 90s, out of the West?

It would be Pippen over Worthy and Grant over Perk but I’m talking about if I had to pick a pair I would go with Pippen and Grant! Jordan, Pippen, Paxson and Armstrong provided all the scoring for the Bulls and Grant pulled the boards and blocked shots. What ever scoring he gave was a bonus.
I can agree with this. Makes sense.

Reactions: Scotty00
I think the competition on the 90s was weaker and that the 80s were better. But Jordan was great.

And I think the Houston Rockets were the best team to come out of the West in the 90s, and that Jordan beating Houston would have left no doubt he is the GOAT
So let me get this straight.....Jordan led teams beat the likes of Magic, Worthy, Drexler, Malone, Stockton, Barkley, Kemp and Payton. BUT....to you , NOT beating a Hakeem led Houston keeps you from calling him the GOAT?

****in' really?

So let me get this straight.....Jordan led teams beat the likes of Magic, Worthy, Drexler, Malone, Stockton, Barkley, Kemp and Payton. BUT....to you , NOT beating a Hakeem led Houston keeps you from calling him the GOAT?

****in' really?

Utah and Seattle sucked. Portland, meh. The Sun's were ok. Lakers were over the hill and proved how weak the West was by even making a final.

Houston 94 and 95 beats all of them

Ok, didn't know you were going with a pair.

Reactions: Scotty00
What? You have got to be kidding me.
Well, lets see...That Seattle team was 64-18. Swept Hakeem, Clyde , Horyy, and the defending champ Rockets, 4-0.

So no, not kidding you. That Seattle team was really good.

Horry
The Dream
Drexler
Elle
Maxwell
Cassell
Kenny Smith

Come on man. Don't go stupid

Utah and Seattle sucked. Portland, meh. The Sun's were ok. Lakers were over the hill and proved how weak the West was by even making a final.

Houston 94 and 95 beats all of them
You are either trolling, or just dumb as ****. Probably a bit of both. Seattle was 64-18. How the **** was LA over the hill? Magic had just won the league MVP in 1990. His 11th year...Perkins was in his 6th year...Worthy his 8th. Jordan was in his 6th season...So I guess Jordan was over the hill as well?

Utah sucked? Yeah, I mean that team only had two of the Top 50 players of all-time: Stockton and Malone.

Portland has Drexler. The same Drexler who's nuts you were swinging from while he was at Houston.

Man I hope you are trolling.

You are either trolling, or just dumb as ****. Probably a bit of both. Seattle was 64-18. How the **** was LA over the hill? Magic had just won the league MVP in 1990. His 11th year...Perkins was in his 6th year...Worthy his 8th. Jordan was in his 6th season...So I guess Jordan was over the hill as well?

Utah sucked? Yeah, I mean that team only had two of the Top 50 players of all-time: Stockton and Malone.

Portland has Drexler. The same Drexler who's nuts you were swinging from while he was at Houston.

Man I hope you are trolling.

Triggered.

Those teams sucked. They were no Boston, LA, or Detroit

Sorry. They were B teams in the 80s

Horry
The Dream
Drexler
Elle

Maxwell
Cassell
Kenny Smith

Come on man. Don't go stupid
That group, minus Maxwell, was swept by that Seattle team that you think sucked....Just saying...

Seattle had:

Kemp
Payton
Schrempf
Hawkins
Perkins
McMillian

Yet you are telling me not to go stupid?

Go to bed, dude.

Who the **** has doubt that MJ is the GOAT. Kenton and his mother? Sure there’s a debate......that ends in the same answer every time.

That group, minus Maxwell, was swept by that Seattle team that you think sucked....Just saying...

Seattle had:

Kemp
Payton
Schrempf
Hawkins
Perkins
McMillian

Yet you are telling me not to go stupid?

Go to bed, dude.

And Seattle lost to #8 seed Denver. Blahahaha. Your arguements are so stupid. Lol

Triggered.

Those teams sucked. They were no Boston, LA, or Detroit

Sorry. They were B teams in the 80s
Just curious then----What makes 95/96 Houston so great? If there were no Laker/Celtics of the 80's, then why are slurping on the 1995/96 Rockets? I mean its obvious w/o an MJ lead Chicago, they didn't anyone worth a shit---Right? Or does this only pertain to when you are trying to downplay how good the Bulls were?

And Seattle lost to #8 seed Denver. Blahahaha. Your arguements are so stupid. Lol
Sure...Look, your trolling is cute. But it does grow tiresome. Go to bed. Bottom line, that Seattle team you said sucks, swept the defending champ Rockets, 4-0. That sir is fact.

Now, go to bed. Your trolling is plum awful.

Who the **** has doubt that MJ is the GOAT. Kenton and his mother? Sure there’s a debate......that ends in the same answer every time.

As Jimbo clearly understood, I said a debate can be made.

Go for a jog or something. You seem like you need one.

As Jimbo clearly understood, I said a debate can be made.

Go for a jog or something. You seem like you need one.
I mean, sure...But that debate certainly isn't b/c Chicago didn't beat ****in Houston. You forgot to tell Jimbo that part..Laughing

I mean, sure...But that debate certainly isn't b/c Chicago didn't beat ****in Houston. You forgot to tell Jimbo that part..Laughing

Well, you jumped the shark. IMO, his timing sucked to leave and beating Houston would be a bigger win than the teams they beat.

Depending on the criteria you use, it can for sure. He’s the GOAT imo but not everyone has the same criteria
I feel you should know that the criteria he is using, is b/c MJ and the Bulls nver beat/faced the 95 and 96 Rockets.

Just felt you needed to know this...Laughing

Well, you jumped the shark. IMO, his timing sucked to leave and beating Houston would be a bigger win than the teams they beat.
Sure I did...I mean you said it---Jordan not beating a Hakeem led Houston is why you question if Jordan is the GOAT. I mean, I didn't say it. You did.

Sure I did...I mean you said it---Jordan not beating a Hakeem led Houston is why you question if Jordan is the GOAT. I mean, I didn't say it. You did.

Magic and Bird beat every team MJ did in the 90s. Hell, Magic won 4 or 5 against some of the greatest teams of all time

ADVERTISEMENT