ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Documentary

So Jordan got his rings against lesser competition but Hakeem didn't? It's your bedtime dude....Eyeroll

Quit trying so hard. I said Houston by far the best team in the 90s, out of all the teams in the West. Throughout the decade.

Quit trying so hard. I said Houston by far the best team in the 90s, out of all the teams in the West. Throughout the decade.

Ok, so how many times did Houston/Chicago played in the finals during the MJ's second 3 peat?, Hell how many times they played during the first one?

Ok, so how many times did Houston/Chicago played in the finals during the MJ's second 3 peat?, Hell how many times they played during the first one?

Doesn't matter. The timing absolutely sucked for MJ to play baseball, so we will never know.

That’s why I said about Magic that “he was still really good”. I was talking about his age, he didn’t have long left but again, still really good! Perk and Worthy was good also but I’ll talk Pippen and Grant over those two any day of the week!
Pippen, yes. Absolutely. IMO, one of the most underrated players ever. But Grant, over Worthy? Nope. Maybe Perkins. Maybe.

Reactions: ticket2ride04
MJ was the greatest of the 90s and since the 90s, I just said it's debatable compared to the 80s.

One on one he smokes everyone, but competition and championships define greatness.

My compsrison isn't really to him, but it would have gone a long way to me thinking he is the GOAT if they played those Rocket teams.
Why? The title winning teams were basically the same team from 1992 and 93. Ya know, when MJ and the Bulls were finishing off their first 3-peat. Ever occur to you the Rockets only won the title in 94 and 95, is because Mike was playing baseball?

Why? The title winning teams were basically the same team from 1992 and 93. Ya know, when MJ and the Bulls were finishing off their first 3-peat. Ever occur to you the Rockets only won the title in 94 and 95, is because Mike was playing baseball?

Disagree. The Dream hit that championship level, much like Jordan.

Everything he shot was going in. Plus Elle, Horry, Cassel, and Clyde.

That was a great 2 year run.

He did not get swept. And in tougher competetion in the 80s, Jordan was a nobody. He was a one man show.
tenor.gif

Slow down, Hawkitt. I know its probably a slow day on the farm...But, bro...

Everything he shot was going in. Plus Elle, Horry, Cassel, and Clyde.

That was a great 2 year run.
Lucky for them, the BOSS was playing baseball...Laughing

Or lucky for him. Just saying.
No chance you really believe this. I am not saying it wasn't possible. Anythings possible. But, bro. That Rocket team struggle with the Knicks.; trailing 3-2 at one time. Same Knicks that needed 7 games to beat a Bulls team , W/O Jordan.

I will admit---your trolling is getting exponentially better.

No chance you really believe this. I am not saying it wasn't possible. Anythings possible. But, bro. That Rocket team struggle with the Knicks.; trailing 3-2 at one time. Same Knicks that needed 7 games to beat a Bulls team , W/O Jordan.

I will admit---your trolling is getting exponentially better.

Who won that series?

You just can't handle thinking you are always right.

Again, you arent the ref on this board and others have opinions. Lol
I mean, bro----you seem to be on an island here. I mean, not sure if you have noticed, but uimmm....Well, no one is agreeing with you.

Just saying..

Reactions: AWilli6995
I’ve always said that if MJ hadn’t retired to play baseball after the first 3peat and then retired agains after the second 3peat when they fired Phil Jackson and started getting rid of players that I believe the Bulls probably would’ve won every NBA Title in the 90’s.

I’ve always said that if MJ hadn’t retired to play baseball after the first 3peat and then retired agains after the second 3peat when they fired Phil Jackson and started getting rid of players that I believe the Bulls probably would’ve won every NBA Title in the 90’s.
Agree except for of course 1990....When they lost to the Pistons in the ECF. I mean, who was gonna beat them?

Experience Eyeroll

I think you said, he got better and they got better as a team. So the Houston Rockets couldn't have gotten better? Only the Bulls? Come on.

Magic and Bird didn't have a problem with experience. Just saying

Well except for that, ummmm...Jordans "championship level" consisted of 6 titles...Hakeem's 2.

But sure, other than that....very much like it..Laughing

I think you said, he got better and they got better as a team. So the Houston Rockets couldn't have gotten better? Only the Bulls? Come on.

Magic and Bird didn't have a problem with experience. Just saying
If you are gonna troll, at least do so with some knowledge.....

Magic joined a team that won 48 games the prior season. And oh, they had some dude named Kareem...

Bird dramatically helped the Celtics during his rookie year. Lost in the Eastern Conf finals to the 76ers. Following year, after adding Parrish and McHale, the Celts won the NBA title...

Jordan joined a team......Well, that just plain sucked. Won 27 games the prior year. Hadn't been in the playoffs in 6 years. Best player was....Orlando Wooldridge?

here's the thing---Had Jordan had the front office that Larry and Magic had, his dominance would have started much earlier.

The argument isn't MJ vs Hakeem. Borden is full re tard at this point. He is making up arguments. Lolol

If you are gonna troll, at least do so with some knowledge.....

Magic joined a team that won 48 games the prior season. And oh, they had some dude named Kareem...

Bird dramatically helped the Celtics during his rookie year. Lost in the Eastern Conf finals to the 76ers. Following year, after adding Parrish and McHale, the Celts won the NBA title...

Jordan joined a team......Well, that just plain sucked. Won 27 games the prior year. Hadn't been in the playoffs in 6 years. Best player was....Orlando Wooldridge?

here's the thing---Had Jordan had the front office that Larry and Magic had, his dominance would have started much earlier.

Oh that's it. No front office. Blahahaha.

It's official, you are re tarded. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT