ADVERTISEMENT

Is Marvin Bagley done for the season?

Matt Laurer

Gold Member
Nov 30, 2017
He’s sitting out another game for Duke with a knee issue. He’s already proven to be an elite talent and will be a top pick in the draft. Why would he risk coming back and further damaging his knee?

It will be interesting if K forces him back this season. I remember when some Duke fans were talking about Calipari forcing Vanderbilt back earlier this season.

From what I seen of Vanderbilt I’m not impressed. Bagley’s dad may say we’re done, don’t wanna risk a injury and you I can’t say I don’t blame him. Either way there’s gonna be a lot sh*t talking coming from all directions.

Speaking of Duke players and injuries. They seem to have more leg injuries than most teams. Is it something to do with their strength and conditioning?

I heard K makes them use their legs to get up and down the court. Most teams use their hands but K is old fashioned. All of the cool recruits love him!

Please, UK fans are still pissed about '92
58d571b47df8d50d490696d2aa403e34.jpg

Any news on Duval's injury tweet, which he deleted? I tried to look on the Duke board, but it was just full of Duke fans mocking him and then turning on each other.

I think most got over that with the '98 game.
I will never get over Pitino's "strategy" on that last play. Why not put a defender on the ball if all your guys are just going to stand there and watch Laettner catch and shoot anyway without even challenging?

Reactions: Quavarius
I would assume he would be back. Heck, he looked good playing on it so I imagine it is just to be cautious. A game now does not equal a game later in the year.

And UNC threads, special bunch over there.
So according to (insert fan here), RR has a bunch of their teams threads over there. UL fans think they have a lot, IU same, UNC same, Duke same.

Anyway, not surprised to see this thread get deflected.

Hope Bagley gets better, Duke is definitely going to need him. Plus he's fun to watch.

So according to (insert fan here), RR has a bunch of their teams threads over there. UL fans think they have a lot, IU same, UNC same, Duke same.

Anyway, not surprised to see this thread get deflected.

Hope Bagley gets better, Duke is definitely going to need him. Plus he's fun to watch.

Sounds like I hit a nerve. You’re the reason why this thread went downhill but don’t let that stop you.

I love the ridiculous responses to a speculative question. I know some of it is humor, but I also know some of you actually believe what you are saying.

Bagley has nothing to worry about being a part of the brotherhood.

Right?

ADVERTISEMENT