ADVERTISEMENT

Is Marvin Bagley done for the season?

Would be shocked if Bagley gets drafted before any of

Ayton / Doncic /Jaren Jackson /Bamba / Trigga Trae

I think Bagley might actually fall to 6 or lower with this injury.

And what I honestly dont feel is that hot of a take is that Wendell Carter is a superior pro prospect to Bagley as well.

Dukes D may improve a bit running one big at a time in Carter and going smaller(or it may just completely suck who knows I guess)

Last edited:

And what I honestly dont feel is that hot of a take is that Wendell Carter is a superior pro prospect to Bagley as well.

Dukes D may improve a bit running one big at a time in Carter and going smaller(or it may just completely suck who knows I guess)
What do you mean "with this injury"? The only thing I have seen is that it is a mild sprain and he is being held out as a precautionary measure. Christ speculation goes rampant nowadays.

Reactions: tw3301
@Matt Laurer are you celebrating your win against Norte Dame on Monday night, or are you sobbing over your loss tonight?
tenor.gif

Reactions: denniden

You're completely spot on here. Duke's D looked a lot better last night with just Carter and GOATsen was back to being his aggressive self.

I don't think Bagley falls into the bucket of "Okafor Theory" (belief among some Duke fans that we were better off without Okafor on our 2015 team) as he's clearly a superior player but there's clearly something to be said about having too much talent at one position.

I'm interested to see how this plays out.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
Without going back through this whole thread again, any Duke fans have a real update on Bagley's situation/health? I'm actually curious and feel like there's a lot of clutter in here.

Without going back through this whole thread again, any Duke fans have a real update on Bagley's situation/health? I'm actually curious and feel like there's a lot of clutter in here.
the rest of the world will know when we know. Duke doesn't share information on injuries, like at all, so we will find out next game if he plays or not if he is still injured.

ADVERTISEMENT