ADVERTISEMENT

Is Marvin Bagley done for the season?

I think most got over that with the '98 game.

Ha-Thats-cute.jpg

Reactions: Quavarius
UK has a winning record against Duke (regular season and NCAAT) and more titles, but carry on.

Oh and scoreboard on both regular season and NCAAT. But hey, you have those recent recruiting titles and success against other teams not named UK. Winking

So he hasn’t practiced since the GT game???

Duke fans, what are you hearing? His camp has to be concerned.

UK has a winning record against Duke (regular season and NCAAT) and more titles, but carry on.

Oh and scoreboard on both regular season and NCAAT. But hey, you have those recent recruiting titles and success against other teams not named UK. Winking

Please... tell me more about that famous '98 game.

K has a winning record against Kentucky and Cal

You're really bad at this troll thing. Why is a Clemson fan riding the coattails of unc?
Coattails of UNC? We are ranked higher than the cheats and your overrated squad. And unlike either team, Clemson doesn’t have to cheat to win. Looking forward to whipping that Devil ass this weekend.

Wait wait wait.... that Lauer guy is a CLEMSON fan?! I always assumed he was a UNC fan, the way he showed up with them! HAH! That is WAY too funny.

Shit, I didn't know there were Clemson fans here.

I was thinking the same thing. Should've just claimed UNC

Reactions: TheDude1
On the heels of this discovery -

OP, I’m a big Brownell guy, but there’s definitely been, IMO, some underachieving in years prior. Let’s say after this season it’s a return to that 20-win, perpetual bubble area. What kind of leash does Brownell have after this great season?

I think he’s a good coach and all, and I’d love to see the success continue. Just wondering what he’s bought himself here. I’d assume similar to Johnny Dawkins getting 2 more seasons post Sweet 16?

Reactions: FaithPlusOne

We don’t play that often but think we are 7 and 4 since 1969 so I think we have have pretty good success outside of recruiting titles against you for over fifty years which is a little more than recent to me

Last edited:
Wait wait wait.... that Lauer guy is a CLEMSON fan?! I always assumed he was a UNC fan, the way he showed up with them! HAH! That is WAY too funny.

Shit, I didn't know there were Clemson fans here.
Wow. I thought he was a Heels fan too.

Reactions: TheDude1
I don't mind Brownell outside of his little crybaby episode last year. I think he is a pretty solid coach.

Teaching him to shrimp instead.
Shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich.

** air fried shrimp with miracle whip **

Last edited:
I had some shrimp the other day. Cooked it in the air fryer and dipped it in Miracle Whip. Pretty great.

On the heels of this discovery -

OP, I’m a big Brownell guy, but there’s definitely been, IMO, some underachieving in years prior. Let’s say after this season it’s a return to that 20-win, perpetual bubble area. What kind of leash does Brownell have after this great season?

I think he’s a good coach and all, and I’d love to see the success continue. Just wondering what he’s bought himself here. I’d assume similar to Johnny Dawkins getting 2 more seasons post Sweet 16?
What he’s done after losing Grantham is a pretty big deal. He was on the hot seat until this year. It’s still warm, but more success cools it off. A decent tourney run and maybe an extension. He had a good core next year and that season will tell us all we need to know.

Football is King at Clemson. We need to be patient with Brad and give him a little more time.

Coattails of UNC? We are ranked higher than the cheats and your overrated squad. And unlike either team, Clemson doesn’t have to cheat to win. Looking forward to whipping that Devil ass this weekend.

Before this season when has Clemson won, been ranked and tourney bound? I’ll wait.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT