ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting....

Pointing it out. Big difference.

You're implying that the past is irrelevant, no?

It's great that they turned a new leaf though. We know this, of course, because the NCAA hasn't punished them recently. The same NCAA that aggravated you to no end by giving UNC a slap on the wrist. The same NCAA that appears to be giving KU a slap on the wrist. The same NCAA that allows Duke to "investigate" their own players who obviously rec'd benefits and looks the other way at players flashing benjamins on the web.

Logic!

You're implying that the past is irrelevant, no?

It's great that they turned a new leaf though. We know this, of course, because the NCAA hasn't punished them recently. The same NCAA that aggravated you to no end by giving UNC a slap on the wrist. The same NCAA that appears to be giving KU a slap on the wrist. The same NCAA that allows Duke to "investigate" their own players who obviously rec'd benefits and looks the other way at players flashing benjamins on the web.

Logic!
I'd much rather be on the side of past vs the present when it comes to problems with the NCAA.

KU apparently wants to be the NCAA's modern day 'problem child', so that's your problem. I'll believe it when I see if anything falls upon the dookies. The blind eye treatment they've gotten ever since Maggette played there is truly nauseating.

ADVERTISEMENT