ADVERTISEMENT

If we're being honest. It's Michigan and Gonzaga.... then everyone else.

Are you not aware that he was on the roster last year?

no, i had no idea, I thought he was a frosh this year. I had never seen him before this season. Was he injured last year or just buried down the depth chart?

my mistake. Won’t be the last time I put my foot in my mouth.

still doesn’t change the fact that sheriff was doubting Howard’s coaching chops bc he lost dude after he was committed to Michigan.

Last edited:
Remember when Michigan started off 8-0 last season with wins against #2 Gonzaga and #7 Creighton and everyone thought they were the team to beat? Yeah, well I do.

They will come back down to reality soon.

Reactions: CO_hawk and sgrooms
Remember when Michigan started off 8-0 last season with wins against #2 Gonzaga and #7 Creighton and everyone thought they were the team to beat? Yeah, well I do.

maybe so, but last year doesn’t have much to do with this year.

I don’t even like Michigan bu I can see they have a good team, and I personally think Howard will be a good coach for them.

Reactions: RichardMassive

Well losing your best player (Livers) does typically cause a team to play worse. Especially when his minutes are replaced by guys like DeJulius and Nunez. Now last years best player is at best 3rd best on this team, and the bench is much more talented. Not to mention last years team was a mess defensively while this years team is elite.
They will slow down at some point because they have to but they will remain one of the best teams in the country.

Well yeah if our leading scorer gets injured again I’m sure we will take a big hit.

no, i had no idea, I thought he was a frosh this year. I had never seen him before this season. Was he injured last year or just buried down the depth chart?

my mistake. Won’t be the last time I put my foot in my mouth.

still doesn’t change the fact that sheriff was doubting Howard’s coaching chops bc he lost dude after he was committed to Michigan.

He played a total of a few minutes last year before getting injured. He took a medical redshirt.

Reactions: Villian07
Yea I have no vested interest in Lindsey or that he ended up at Kansas, or how good he has the potential to be. Just thought it was ridiculous to blame Howard for losing him, like that was a sign that he wasn’t cut out to coach big time college ball.

and thanks for the intel on Lindseys history, I just thought he was a regular freshmen this year bc I didn’t remember him from last years kansas team, but if he was injured it makes sense why I don’t remember him.

Yea I have no vested interest in Lindsey or that he ended up at Kansas, or how good he has the potential to be. Just thought it was ridiculous to blame Howard for losing him, like that was a sign that he wasn’t cut out to coach big time college ball.

and thanks for the intel on Lindseys history, I just thought he was a regular freshmen this year bc I didn’t remember him from last years kansas team, but if he was injured it makes sense why I don’t remember him.

Do people refer to Jalen Wilson as Lindsey? I feel like I'm missing something here.

Reactions: RichardMassive
Zags didn't get a lot of fast break points in the first 25-30 minutes of the game. Passes weren't as crisp. Not as many cuts. They picked it up in the last 10 minutes. It's crazy how they were up by just 5 points in the second half. A few moments later, it quickly balloons up to 15. They can put 10 points on the board in a hurry. They did a really good job of containing Colbey Ross, too. I think Ross is a top 100 player, possibly top 50. He dropped 43 on Saint Mary's in that WCC Tourney double overtime classic last year.

Also, what's up with Jalen Suggs going for every loose ball? That dude is always diving on the ground or jumping over the sideline, crashing into chairs, to save the ball. I love the passion, and would never discourage someone playing with that type of intensity, I just worry he's going to get himself injured.

Well losing your best player (Livers) does typically cause a team to play worse. Especially when his minutes are replaced by guys like DeJulius and Nunez. Now last years best player is at best 3rd best on this team, and the bench is much more talented. Not to mention last years team was a mess defensively while this years team is elite.
They will slow down at some point because they have to but they will remain one of the best teams in the country.

So did you guys lose your best player again or what? What is the excuse now. Just admit that I was right and I'll forgive you.

So did you guys lose your best player again or what? What is the excuse now. Just admit that I was right and I'll forgive you.

They lost one game. Against a good Minnesota team that plays lights out at home. Brooks is not the best player but he is a big loss. He’s arguably the best perimeter defender in the conference and a needed second ball handler

Reactions: Big ol arms
Earlier in this thread, you said that the impressive thing about beating Northwestern and Minnesota was the margin of victory.

So are you equally unimpressed by today’s loss?

Yeah Minnesota played good and we played like shit. Really nice win for them.

Will Gonzaga get blown out today, too? Getting doubled up early on.

Great game today. Michigan really played well.

Dickerson would really provide problems for Gonzaga who is more of a team rebounding team. Drew Timme would struggle against Dickerson.

Dickerson would really provide problems for Gonzaga who is more of a team rebounding team. Drew Timme would struggle against Dickerson.

Timme can shoot right? Liddell stretching the floor was a problem for us.

I like Dickerson a lot. Wish he would have chosen FSU, but I know Michigan had more immediate playing time to offer. He’s a real nice player.

Baylor returned basically everyone from a team that was arguably the 2nd best in the country last year, is undefeated this year with incredible numbers, and has a much higher Kenpom rating than Michigan.

This adds up to Michigan not only being better than Baylor, but significantly better. RollLaugh

Hockey puck.

Impressive win today but the fact remains is that Michigan has only played a few road games. Lost one of them at Minnesota. Won at Wisconsin but they have played terrible lately (losing 4 of last 6). Michigan needed a big road win like they had today but I still think they are overrated.

Impressive win today but the fact remains is that Michigan has only played a few road games. Lost one of them at Minnesota. Won at Wisconsin but they have played terrible lately (losing 4 of last 6). Michigan needed a big road win like they had today but I still think they are overrated.
Who ranked behind them is better?

Reactions: duckboy33
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT