ADVERTISEMENT

If we're being honest. It's Michigan and Gonzaga.... then everyone else.

Insomniac like me.

still I never expected brown to play as well as he did vs LSU and he did, or brooks for that matter.

This and the Lsu game we’re the first times Mich had impressed me since they limped down the stretch. They are looking more like the contender they did before Illinois game happened. I look at players more so than records, and LSU and FSU have multiple pros imo as does mich, but just impressed with how they controlled the games, always looked in the drivers seat.

And Howard is a helluva coach, even his halftime interviews show it imo.

Reactions: RichardMassive
I mean I know fsu isn’t perfect but I’d pick them to beat UCLA for sure, granted UCLA is playing their best ball of the season.

I never much bought into bama just bc they struggled OOC and against Oklahoma, basically all they did was beat up on a down sec. I know arky still in it but not like they’ve had to play any one yet due to upsets.

idk honestly hard to get a read on the pac12 teams bc I paid them so little attention during the regular season outside of usc bc I was intrigued by their size. Figured everyone else but maybe Oregon would get bounced first weekend, but I couldn’t have been more wrong.

I mean I know fsu isn’t perfect but I’d pick them to beat UCLA for sure, granted UCLA is playing their best ball of the season.

idk honestly hard to get a read on the pac12 teams bc I paid them so little attention during the regular season outside of usc bc I was intrigued by their size. Figured everyone else but maybe Oregon would get bounced first weekend, but I couldn’t have been more wrong.

UCLA doesn't turn the ball over...

Their offensive sets are a lot more efficient than Florida State.

Watched a lot of the three UCLA games.

They are a way better team than Florida State right now.

I’ll take your word for it. Obviously they are playing much better, than FSU did yesterday at least.

Not sure I think UCLA can play with Michigan though, but I’ve been wrong more times to count. I was just as impressed with Michigan these last two games as anyone. Again fsu and LSU have pros. Mj walker, Scottie Barnes, raquan gray are all likely nba players just like wat ford, smart, and Thomas. And mich made them both bend to their will. Not to say mich doesn’t have nba talent in franz and Dickinson, but still they have been super impressive without livers and Howard should have cemented the COY award by now.

I haven't watched much of Michigan this Tournament. I did watch some of today's game but Florida State's performance was disappointing

You could see their warts..

Bad offensive sets
Turnovers

They looked like a Shaka Smart team truthfully.

UCLA's offense flows. The difference with UCLA and Florida State is the scorers.
Even when their offense isn't flowing and they aren't getting open shots or Campbell isn't going to the rim.

Both Juzang and Jaquez can create for themselves.

Combine with low turnovers....

Mick Cronin aggressiveness. They are a lot more physical than people give them credit for.

They have improved in the tournament.

Yea I am very familiar with Mick as he was an assistant here and then obv we used to play Cincy a lot in the old CUSA/big East/AAC.

Tough physical D is what I remember the most from those teams, but this team does have scorers.

Just odd they ended the season so terribly and picked it up in the first four and haven’t looked back.

I was actually salty bc I thought Louisville should have been in over UCLA and sparty (and vcu and drake lol) but we didn’t have this type of ceiling, which I doubt many ppl thought UCLA did either.

I haven't watched much of Michigan this Tournament. I did watch some of today's game but Florida State's performance was disappointing

Bad offensive sets
Turnovers

UCLA's offense flows. The difference with UCLA and Florida State is the scorers.
Even when their offense isn't flowing and they aren't getting open shots or Campbell isn't going to the rim.

Mick Cronin aggressiveness. They are a lot more physical than people give them credit for.

You predicting UCLA to beat us?

Bad offensive sets
Turnovers

You also thought we were a bubble/NIT team

We will see if Juwan Howard proves me wrong.

They have had an easy schedule.
Even their first two B1G games were against bottom feeders.

I see another bubble season/NIT team

Once again how the hell did he let Jalen Wilson walk.

😂🤣

You would have won this game if your offense wasn't in the Stone Age ...

Dickinson in the post doesn't score enough.

The issue here was one of UCLA'S scorers were going to have a big game.

Michigan was amazing on defense...But wasn't enough.
Michigan Coach was horrible!

When I talk about Juwan I tend to hurt some people's feelings...

Like I said I am going to give him until after Year 5

But then I will let people know how I feel and why I knew.

Dude, whatever you know doesn’t mean nothing. Your credibility was shot when you went all in on Shaka. IMO Howard will be a better coach no matter who you bring in so stop acting like you’re some respectable talking head because you are from that.

Reactions: Villian07
Dude, whatever you know doesn’t mean nothing. Your credibility was shot when you went all in on Shaka. IMO Howard will be a better coach no matter who you bring in so stop acting like you’re some respectable talking head because you are from that.

Why would I shit on Shaka...
No reason to. The difference between me and others on this message board.
I don't feel the need to shit on the coach when my team doesn't win.

Plus keeping Shaka's name good helped get Texas out of a buyout

Why would I shit on Shaka...
No reason to. The difference between me and others on this message board.
I don't feel the need to shit on the coach when my team doesn't win.

Plus keeping Shaka's name good helped get Texas out of a buyout

Fans here on the most part call them like they see them. You shit on other coaches and teams when yours hasn’t never ever done anything.

Nah. It's Gonzaga, Baylor, Houston and then everyone else.

Pretty much like last season, but the tourny got cancelled unfortunately (Covid-19). Only thing missing: Dayton, San Diego State and Kansas. They were also NC contenders last yr.

Last edited:
Nah. It's Gonzaga, Baylor, Houston and then everyone else.

Pretty much like last season, but the tourny got cancelled unfortunately (Covid-19). Only thing missing: Dayton, San Diego State and Kansas. They were also NC contenders last yr.

Naw it’s Baylor....Gonzaga-UCLA, and everyone else. Houston lol.

ADVERTISEMENT