Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depaul

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • IU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enter your own here.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Have mediocre teams ever thought about stats? "next in line is X. we need to work our way up the rankings"
Or is as simple of we just want to win the next one and maybe...

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Honestly most fans could care less. Occasionally its a fun convo about all time stats but all anyone cares about is what have you done for me lately. Nobody talks about UK fans more than UK fans. I dont know any KU fans who feel like Duke, UNC, UK, Etc fans are better. I'd imagine its the same for each school.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I think there is large college basketball fanbases made up of a large amount of douchebags. Hope this helps OP

• Haha
In how many stats is Kentucky #1 all-time?

Championships?
Final fours?
Wins?
Conference championships?
All Americans?

Well, they do have all-time win %......but not tourney win %.

Would they even have all-time win % in a better league? Hmmm...

In how many stats is Kentucky #1 all-time?

Championships?
Final fours?
Wins?
Conference championships?
All Americans?

Well, they do have all-time win %......but not tourney win %.

Would they even have all-time win % in a better league? Hmmm...
To be fair. Historically I wouldnt call the big 8 all rush deep in basketball either. Until recently the big 12 and the SEC were both basically dominated by 1 team.

To be fair. Historically I wouldnt call the big 8 all rush deep in basketball either. Until recently the big 12 and the SEC were both basically dominated by 1 team.

I wasn't comparing, but for a lot of those years, the SEC didn't even have someone who could challenge them. It was a bunch of unranked teams that they'd roll by 20.

I wasn't comparing, but for a lot of those years, the SEC didn't even have someone who could challenge them. It was a bunch of unranked teams that they'd roll by 20.
I mean florida was pretty good for awhile. Arkansas was pretty solid also in the 90s.

My point is that the it’s been the same setup for Kentucky and Kansas in conference.
It’s hard to find stats for an all-time comparison…plus you have a thousand conference realignments over the years. But it’s immaterial anyway. KU fans aren’t claiming to be the undisputed #1 all-time.

I mean florida was pretty good for awhile. Arkansas was pretty solid also in the 90s.
Florida didn't play in their first NCAAT until 1987.

Arkansas was a monster under Richardson from 1990=1995: 3 FF's, 4 Elite 8's...NAtty and a runner-up. Damn near back to back. After going to the SW 16 in 96, Richardson never past the 2nd round again. Since then, they have been meh, umtil late.

ADVERTISEMENT