ADVERTISEMENT

If Coach K is like Vladimir Putin, who is Trump like?

obvious answer is obvious.

too bad his ad disagrees with him on everything to the media and main goal is to work for the ncaa.

said higgins did a great job. says the selection committee does a great job.tn was right to hire fulmer as ad. I want an ad who cares about the program or at least is from the state.

Why does that matter when I decided to make a post? I like to read the boards for entertainment and I enjoy the banter but when I see comments like that, I’m curious to see why people feel the need to disrespect other people because of them being Republican or Democrat.

Why does that matter when I decided to make a post? I like to read the boards for entertainment and I enjoy the banter but when I see comments like that, I’m curious to see why people feel the need to disrespect other people because of them being Republican or Democrat.
With all due respect, if you have a limp wrist you are more likely to be a lib than a pub. I think that is all he was saying.

Reactions: UNC71-00

Why is limp wristed seen as disrespect?

Well you didn’t say limp wristed pubs. You specifically put a label with Democrats but not with Republicans so how is someone supposed to take what you said? Maybe I’m wrong? What did you mean by that then?

Last time I checked, “limp wristed” was a derogatory name for being gay. Is that what you meant?

Last time I checked, “limp wristed” was a derogatory name for being gay. Is that what you meant?

What's wrong with being gay? It's pretty wrong to refer to being called gay disrespect.

Haha. No not upset man. He said it was not meant as disrespect so I’m curious as to what he meant then. Is that not a fair question? The problem I have is that since Trump has taken office, this phrase “limp wristed “ has been used quite a lot. Since someone on the board said it, I wanted to know his or her view what they mean by this. How else do you learn from another person’s point of view unless you ask?

Nothing is wrong with being gay my man but you labeled ALL Democrats gay. You know what you did and you are dancing around the question if your going to throw it out there, at least man up and say what you meant.

Nothing is wrong with being gay my man but you labeled ALL Democrats gay. You know what you did and you are dancing around the question if your going to throw it out there, at least man up and say what you meant.

When did I saw all democrats are gay? That's an absurd assumption on your part and quite frankly very wreckless.

With all due respect, if you have a limp wrist you are more likely to be a lib than a pub. I think that is all he was saying.
giphy.gif

The use of a derogatory name for being gay and aimed at at liberals is a time honored tradition among less intelligent and often repressed conservative individuals. They have to direct their anger at their circumstances at something, anything to find any peace. Akin to caged monkeys throwing poop.

The use of a derogatory name for being gay and aimed at at liberals is a time honored tradition among less intelligent and often repressed conservative individuals. They have to direct their anger at their circumstances at something, anything to find any peace. Akin to caged monkeys throwing poop.
This is probably your best post, on any message board, ever.

Well done, sir

Reactions: pig1960
Haha. No not upset man. He said it was not meant as disrespect so I’m curious as to what he meant then. Is that not a fair question? The problem I have is that since Trump has taken office, this phrase “limp wristed “ has been used quite a lot. Since someone on the board said it, I wanted to know his or her view what they mean by this. How else do you learn from another person’s point of view unless you ask?
Limp wristed lib has absolutely nothing to do with Trump being in office. That's absurd.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
ADVERTISEMENT