ADVERTISEMENT

If Coach K is like Vladimir Putin, who is Trump like?

Ben Shapiro is awesome and should be the president.

ehhhhhh bit of a stretch, Democrats weren't exactly liberal back then and especially not Truman. I also wouldn't classify him as limp wristed.
Truman basically called Oppenheimer a pussy for feeling remorse for creating the atomic bomb.

Reactions: tw3301
Sure, would love to! Many funny people here, plenty of funny posts, including by people I disagree with, and I love a clever boundary-pushing joke:). I snickered when whoever it was made a joke about me clicking on the high school girls basketball game thread and then being upset when I saw what it was. When something is funny, I laugh... funny can be offensive or whatever, and it can be great.

But this guy isn't really funny. He's just sort of this attempted internet troll/tough guy/cutting comment dude or something. He wasn't trying to be funny; he was sort of trying to be a dick, totally unnecessarily, but while still being weak enough to try to play it cute when challenged, weak in a way he knows everyone knows is insincere. Lib wristed liberals, and then the attempts at turning it around on someone, wasnt funny... it was lame, and a bit douche as well. He is just sort of a crap poster who thinks he isn't.

That's it. No biggie. Post something funny, Letsgo, and I'll laugh; you have posted a lot of shit that's made me laugh... sometimes even intentionally! :)

Trust me, Letsgo... I'm just finishing up the Duke game from last night, I'm in a GREAT damn mood!:D
This post has more than 4 sentences, I think. I think all the ...... confuses me.
Anyway, I do enjoy your perception of things, as most do on here.

A lot of weird republican "locker room" talk in here. You guys have quit the pussy grabbing, and started grasping for limp wrists. Fascinating bunch of caucasians, I tell ya. :cool:
You gays, I mean guys are in denial.

images

This post has more than 4 sentences, I think. I think all the ...... confuses me.
Anyway, I do enjoy your perception of things, as most do on here.

Ah, sorry, to be clear, I was referring to this post below, which immediately preceded yours... and this one I think is only four sentences.

Eh, I think you were trying to be a bit of a dick and take a silly shot disguised as a joke, and a shot that could, on top of that one that could maybe be seen as a bit offensive... I mean, I don't think most would make a joke about those liberal jungle bunnies, or liberal spics? Hey, but maybe I'm wrong, maybe you were just trying to make folks laugh. Whatever, no big deal, I'll let it go. Let's get back to Coach K as Putin.

And yeah, I clearly think I am getting paid by the ellipses. What can I say, I have some bad habits when I write:) Thanks, and while I do tend to be a bit long-winded, I am usually not trying to deliberately be an ass or anything, and try to fess up when I've made a mistake.

Reactions: oldsports_
American AF.

btw taking someone's picture while eating a hot dog is a dick move. No way to make that look good.
I'm more concerned with the second picture. I know every once in a while McDonalds is a guilty pleasure. However, the dude eats it all the fvcking time. If I were that loaded, I'd be eating Filet Mignon's on my private plane as opposed to a half assed big mac.

Why does that matter when I decided to make a post? I like to read the boards for entertainment and I enjoy the banter but when I see comments like that, I’m curious to see why people feel the need to disrespect other people because of them being Republican or Democrat.

In 10 years Da_Bull calling libs limp wristed is the most disrespectful thing you’ve read? None of the other disrespectful things you’ve read warranted your attention?

who the **** drinks a diet soda while eating fast food fries?

I have zero confidence in a president that is actively trying to kill himself.
Lol! When I go to McDonald’s I see this very thing. I have seen people order a Big Mac and Large Fries, and then get a Diet Coke to drink! Cracks me up. Doesn’t really make sense

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
k would be portrayed as hitler if he coached at kentucky, but the ncca thinking their cool by following what espin says has turned the sport i loved into a rigged event.

Coach K has already been compared to Hitler and Satan on thr.

who the **** drinks a diet soda while eating fast food fries?

I have zero confidence in a president that is actively trying to kill himself.

Lol! When I go to McDonald’s I see this very thing. I have seen people order a Big Mac and Large Fries, and then get a Diet Coke to drink! Cracks me up. Doesn’t really make sense

I drink diet coke because I think it tastes better and less like syrup. I don't see the irony if people are drinking it because they like the taste better.

ADVERTISEMENT