ADVERTISEMENT

I get you ass jockeys dont like womens basketball...

lsu-coach-kim-mulkey-040323-3-20642c7d6e9f470c9b8a252bbe8e3a60.jpg

The top 13 draftees from the WNBA draft should play against the first 13 undrafted free agents from the NBA. The losing gender forfeits the rights of their gender to vote in American elections.

The top 13 draftees from the WNBA draft should play against the first 13 undrafted free agents from the NBA. The losing gender forfeits the rights of their gender to vote in American elections.
Be careful, Caitlin Clark, AKA God, will be in this years draft. Because of her, people apparently are more interested in the women’s NCAA tournament than the men’s.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Strange. I was told their skills have improved in recent years.

I guess I will have no choice but to continue not to give a shit.
Skills and play has improved massively. The days of two good programs and a bunch of trash are long gone. Probably 20 good programs...three in the BIG alone.

Y'all bitch about 3 legged women competing in women's sports, but then you think women should have to prove their talent against men for legitimacy. You two-tooth hillbilly redneck sobs can't have it both ways. Pick one,

I get you ass jockeys dont like womens basketball...​

^^Should’ve just left it at this.

Y'all bitch about 3 legged women competing in women's sports, but then you think women should have to prove their talent against men for legitimacy. You two-tooth hillbilly redneck sobs can't have it both ways. Pick one,
Nice troll attempt.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Still around and angry as ever. They always look good but Dawn has her ladies on another level. Their sport is in good shape right now.

I completely agree. Womens college ball might be at its best right now. Lots of good programs, personalities, and players.

Dawn gets great talent

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
She's not near Geno's stats but she isn't in her fkn 70s either. She currently owns the property that is Geno's asshole though.

Man you SC guys are sensitive lol. I complimented her you dolt, and she had lots of time to catch the best to ever do it. We'll see if she does.

ADVERTISEMENT