ADVERTISEMENT

If Coach K is like Vladimir Putin, who is Trump like?

I'd take Michelle Obama over Melania all day long. She's probably fun.

Melania would probably just lie there and then ask me to get her ice cream afterwards. And if we didn't have it she'd spend the rest of the night doing her nails while rolling her eyes at me when I talk.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk

Melania would probably just lie there and then ask me to get her ice cream afterwards. And if we didn't have it she'd spend the rest of the night doing her nails while rolling her eyes at me when I talk.
This is the biggest lie I have ever read on the internet.

Disagree. I'd be happy with both, but those foreign girls can be nuts in the bedroom. Michelle Obama seems like the type to go all Taylor Swift on you if you hook up with her and never call again.

To bang? Melania looks like a foreign whore. Therefore, I would take her. Michelle looks like she could beat me up. No thanks.

Although if I had to MARRY someone? Yeah, Michelle.

Guarantee she has a bigger hawg than you

Reactions: UNC71-00
This is the biggest lie I have ever read on the internet.
Idk, she's sort of sexy in that plastic surged up way. If you're into that. Bking has a point though, she's dumber than a bag of hammers....after sex or even during that latter half of it, i'd be calling an uber for her. Michelle isn't as attractive as a former model, not very shocking. Those calling her a man probably are meeting linebacker looking bitches on tinder though.

Sarah Palin? I don't know, I don't know if I hate anyone THAT much:)

giphy.gif

Idk, she's sort of sexy in that plastic surged up way. If you're into that. Bking has a point though, she's dumber than a bag of hammers....after sex or even during that latter half of it, i'd be calling an uber for her. Michelle isn't as attractive as a former model, not very shocking. Those calling her a man probably are meeting linebacker looking bitches on tinder though.
michelle-obama-3.jpg

You libs will go to every extreme in order to make your side look better.

JS122853520_EPA_US-First-Lady-Melania-Trump-hosts-a-luncheon-in-honor-of-International-Women27s-Day_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqg3gGNyDav2oYwmZEB-RnOcpY0-7aBlNMN1-Ad8kbcbQ.jpg

Not even close. Anyone complaining about her possibly just laying there during sex might be gay. No surprise though. Your wrists are liberally limp.

Reactions: JimboBBN
michelle-obama-3.jpg

You libs will go to every extreme in order to make your side look better.

JS122853520_EPA_US-First-Lady-Melania-Trump-hosts-a-luncheon-in-honor-of-International-Women27s-Day_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqg3gGNyDav2oYwmZEB-RnOcpY0-7aBlNMN1-Ad8kbcbQ.jpg

Not even close. Anyone complaining about her possibly just laying there during sex might be gay. No surprise though. Your wrists are liberally limp.

Melania is dumb as a brick and has no personality. Plus, she bangs Donald Trump. Michelle has a body, is smart enough to actually be President. No contest.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
Palin is a 10 for female politicians.

Melania is dumb as a brick and has no personality. Plus, she bangs Donald Trump. Michelle has a body, is smart enough to actually be President. No contest.

She did do a great job on kids lunches.

She did do a great job on kids lunches.

I thought I deleted the part about Palin. She's hot in that girlfriend's stepmom who gives F me eyes kind of way.

But also, to her credit, she lowered the bar so far for future candidates that any slightly insane idiot can run for President. So, she's a trendsetter, arguably.

to much hatred that is totally unwarranted directed toward the 1st lady, and that is not plastic surgery that is the real thing.
she would probably tear most of you up and say [is that the best you can do?]

Reactions: Da_Bull
as for who Trump is like have to say Calipari with Trump only better.

Before Melania would have any rebuttal for anyone on performance, she’d have to be able to formulate a sentence first and foremost. Perhaps she could take notes (plagiarize) some quips from Michelle. Winking

Don't know the answer, but Rick Barnes looks like the Prime minister of Finland or some other Northern European country.

Reactions: Da_Bull
ADVERTISEMENT