ADVERTISEMENT

Why is the ACC so bad in basketball this season?

I haven't been on this board super long.. but one thing is 100% certain, Flagger hates UK and UK fans more then he enjoys KU winning. He gets exponentially more satisfaction on watching UK lose and arguing with UK fans then he does out of KU winning. Not a shadow of a doubt in my mind.

Heck, he even admitted to creating a profile on Rupp Rafters, just to then get banned. Who does that as an opposing fan of a different team?

Heck, in this very thread, he will gladly pile on UK/SEC at the expense of KU and the Big 12 by promoting the ACCs 9-2 record against the Big 12 to try and prove a point that he later on defeats himself. Beyond comical...
Even Rockycard doesn’t hate UK as much as this guy does. For whatever reason, it's personal with him.

Yeah, his name on RR was 'Mr. Baracus'. He pretended to be a UK fan until he couldn’t control his agenda any longer and outed himself.

He tried to lie the other day and say he only posted as a KU fan, didn't remember the name and only posted 3 times. Yeah, right.

He gets off on twisting what you say so he can keep the conversation going and make ridiculous accusations. Dude has problems.

Is it because Coach K and Coach Boeheim and all the acc legends have recently retired? Now its just a muck of rookie coaches?
I honestly don't think they are ever that bad. I mean Miami's got a bunch if guys back from their final 4 run and they are struggling to get any Ws.

I haven't been on this board super long.. but one thing is 100% certain, Flagger hates UK and UK fans more then he enjoys KU winning. He gets exponentially more satisfaction on watching UK lose and arguing with UK fans then he does out of KU winning. Not a shadow of a doubt in my mind.

You guys really think the world revolves around you, don’t you? 😆

One simple fact kills your argument. If Kentucky-hating were my obsession, it would be indiscriminate. But I get along fine with most Kentucky fans here. Some are among my favorite posters. But I’m probably going to have disagreements with the ones who bring Ruppturd logic. Or none at all. Notice I’m not the only one.

Heck, he even admitted to creating a profile on Rupp Rafters, just to then get banned. Who does that as an opposing fan of a different team?

Heck, in this very thread, he will gladly pile on UK/SEC at the expense of KU and the Big 12 by promoting the ACCs 9-2 record against the Big 12 to try and prove a point that he later on defeats himself. Beyond comical...

1) I didn’t promote the ACC’s record. Just answered a question you asked. Unlike some, I don’t cherry pick and withhold info just to “win” the internet that day.

2) It didn’t defeat any point I was making. I never made any arguments about the Big 12 anyway.

Ever wonder why you two get in back and forths with everybody? And you always think that no one but you “gets it.” LOL. Speaking of common denominator…

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT