ADVERTISEMENT

If Coach K is like Vladimir Putin, who is Trump like?

Laugh a little bro. Christ

Sure, would love to! Many funny people here, plenty of funny posts, including by people I disagree with, and I love a clever boundary-pushing joke:). I snickered when whoever it was made a joke about me clicking on the high school girls basketball game thread and then being upset when I saw what it was. When something is funny, I laugh... funny can be offensive or whatever, and it can be great.

But this guy isn't really funny. He's just sort of this attempted internet troll/tough guy/cutting comment dude or something. He wasn't trying to be funny; he was sort of trying to be a dick, totally unnecessarily, but while still being weak enough to try to play it cute when challenged, weak in a way he knows everyone knows is insincere. Lib wristed liberals, and then the attempts at turning it around on someone, wasnt funny... it was lame, and a bit douche as well. He is just sort of a crap poster who thinks he isn't.

That's it. No biggie. Post something funny, Letsgo, and I'll laugh; you have posted a lot of shit that's made me laugh... sometimes even intentionally! :)

Trust me, Letsgo... I'm just finishing up the Duke game from last night, I'm in a GREAT damn mood!:D

Last edited:
Sure, would love to! Many funny people here, plenty of funny posts, including by people I disagree with, and I love a clever boundary-pushing joke:). I snickered when whoever it was made a joke about me clicking on the high school girls basketball game thread and then being upset when I saw what it was. When something is funny, I laugh... funny can be offensive or whatever, and it can be great.

But this guy isn't really funny. He's just sort of this attempted internet troll/tough guy/cutting comment dude or something. He wasn't trying to be funny; he was sort of trying to be a dick, totally unnecessarily, but while still being weak enough to try to play it cute when challenged, weak in a way he knows everyone knows is insincere. Lib wristed liberals, and then the attempts at turning it around on someone, wasnt funny... it was lame, and a bit douche as well. He is just sort of a crap poster who thinks he isn't.

That's it. No biggie. Post something funny, Letsgo, and I'll laugh; you have posted a lot of shit that's made me laugh... sometimes even intentionally! :)

Trust me, Letsgo... I'm just finishing up the Duke game from last night, I'm in a GREAT damn mood!:D
Eh. I think it's a bit of an overreaction. Which happens on the internet. We can control what we say, we can't control how people react. Da bull has been around a long time. He does like to rustle jimmies, but I feel like it is more for a laugh than it is just to be a dick. I guess it's all in how you take people.

Eh. I think it's a bit of an overreaction. Which happens on the internet. We can control what we say, we can't control how people react. Da bull has been around a long time. He does like to rustle jimmies, but I feel like it is more for a laugh than it is just to be a dick. I guess it's all in how you take people.

I suppose. I don't see it as a very big reaction, and certainly not an overreaction. Just a simple judgment, and one that was sort of being fished for. No biggie.

Finished that game, btw. Holy hell, what a great damn game. Who in the hell is Mike Buckmire?!?:)

TDGAT.jpg

I came here to...for this.

Also agree with @skysdad , K looks way more like Hitler than Putin.

coach-k-hitler.jpg

disclaimer: I'm not in charge of totallylookslike.com

Last edited:
k would be portrayed as hitler if he coached at kentucky, but the ncca thinking their cool by following what espin says has turned the sport i loved into a rigged event.

k would be portrayed as hitler if he coached at kentucky, but the ncca thinking their cool by following what espin says has turned the sport i loved into a rigged event.
So you are implying that Duke made Coach K. That's opposite of the normal "Duke is Coach K, and they will fade when he retires" that Jealous UK fans claim.

So you are implying that Duke made Coach K. That's opposite of the normal "Duke is Coach K, and they will fade when he retires" that Jealous UK fans claim.
That's a stretch. Are you sure you quoted the right person?

I was going to laugh at "jealous UK fans", but I guess there's jealous fans in every fanbase. Such as forcing retorts in about other teams when it clearly makes no sense.

You continue to be overly sensitive on here. Looked it up on WebMD, you might have low T. Should probably get that checked out.

Hm. I think you are mistaking "Just pointing out the facts" with "overly sensitive." That's okay, people who try to be jimmy rustlers but generally fail tend to do that. You do you.

Hm. I think you are mistaking "Just pointing out the facts" with "overly sensitive." That's okay, people who try to be jimmy rustlers but generally fail tend to do that. You do you.

Right you seem to be taking a simple joke just fine.

Right you seem to be taking a simple joke just fine.

Eh, I think you were trying to be a bit of a dick and take a silly shot disguised as a joke, and a shot that could, on top of that one that could maybe be seen as a bit offensive... I mean, I don't think most would make a joke about those liberal jungle bunnies, or liberal spics? Hey, but maybe I'm wrong, maybe you were just trying to make folks laugh. Whatever, no big deal, I'll let it go. Let's get back to Coach K as Putin.

Mox I'm just letting you know I've always been a fan of your conspiracy theories

When someone replies with a mile long post saying he isn't sensitive, he is sensitive. Well played sir.

Its the guy who hadn't posted in 10 years that was rustled enough to post. I mean 10 years and this is what he decides to respond to?

No, it’s not me and again, why does it matter when I decided to post?

Its just odd. Of all the basketball talk over 10 years a small comment about "limp wristed libs" triggers you to post.

Reactions: tw3301
That's a stretch. Are you sure you quoted the right person?

I was going to laugh at "jealous UK fans", but I guess there's jealous fans in every fanbase. Such as forcing retorts in about other teams when it clearly makes no sense.
1. Yes I quoted the right person.
2. Yes every fan base has jealous fans, and he is one of UK
3. Yes it made sense. Could explain why but pretty sure you would still play dumb

Right. He's the one assuming there's something wrong with less than rigid wrists.

No - he busted you......bad joke and you got called out. No biggie - a limp wristed lib Nuked Japan.......Dec 7 was paid back in full.......by a lib!!!

We are all Americans. Never forget that.

Go Hoosiers!!

When someone replies with a mile long post saying he isn't sensitive, he is sensitive. Well played sir.

I am always intrigued when people see a mere four sentences and decide that is some incredible, emotional novel. Four sentences, to most people, is just a few thoughts; it certainly isn't some great sign of sensitivity. If you are looking for sensitivity in written form, look for appropriate punctuation (for example, exclamation marks) or emotional words (sad, upset, angry, frustrated) or, if you must, look for genuinely long posts.

If four sentences make that much of an impression, it might be more about YOU and less about those four sentences.

Reactions: oldsports_
Let's lighten the mood in here.

bE6ufjt.jpg
Ben Shapiro is awesome and should be the president.
No - he busted you......bad joke and you got called out. No biggie - a limp wristed lib Nuked Japan.......Dec 7 was paid back in full.......by a lib!!!

We are all Americans. Never forget that.

Go Hoosiers!!
ehhhhhh bit of a stretch, Democrats weren't exactly liberal back then and especially not Truman. I also wouldn't classify him as limp wristed.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
ADVERTISEMENT