ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Auburn/Bruce

You have never been a good sport to anyone. That is why you get so much shit back on you.

You're really more troll than fan because you don't defend Auburn when they lose, you run away and hide.
I was literally on here for when auburn lost to uconn and Arkansas. I can bump the threads. I won’t ever be a good sport to you though because you weren’t a good sport to me from the start.

I listened to Cal make excuses again on live TV yesterday. It was pathetic.

We didn't hit open shots on a team we beat by 18 at home. If we hit 30% of the WIDE OPEN 3's, we win the game. We failed to do that and now here we are. I expect the same treatment from every team here on out. Make us shoot the 3 ball to win. If we get hot from 3 we will boat race our first 2 opponents.
You guys hear what you want to hear. He said part of it was the bad shooting and the other part was UT. UT played a very solid game. They deserved to win.

I think the only time he punked anyone was probably someone from Auburn. That person said they would have the most fans at the SECT. Cal asked "What is he smoking" lol. Your fanbase isn't even close to BBN.

Plus BDB did a horrible job coaching in your 1st half. Jacking up 3's, I think 2-20 and Smith was 3-4 at that time. That kind of stuff costs you in a tournament setting. Your guards aren't good decision makers. You may make it to the sweet 16, but not any further.

• Haha
Reactions: WarEagle2727
I was literally on here for when auburn lost to uconn and Arkansas. I can bump the threads. I won’t ever be a good sport to you though because you weren’t a good sport to me from the start.
Ok, I’ll take. That bargain. You be nice to UT/Barnes and I’ll be nice to Bruce/ Auburn, deal?

Ok, I’ll take. That bargain. You be nice to UT/Barnes and I’ll be nice to Bruce/ Auburn, deal?
I am good with that. I actually just did a bracket and have Tennessee in my final 4. Actually have 3 sec schools and Gonzaga

I listened to Cal make excuses again on live TV yesterday. It was pathetic.

We didn't hit open shots on a team we beat by 18 at home. If we hit 30% of the WIDE OPEN 3's, we win the game. We failed to do that and now here we are. I expect the same treatment from every team here on out. Make us shoot the 3 ball to win. If we get hot from 3 we will boat race our first 2 opponents.
Stop making shit up lol. Cal is always complementary of opposing teams win or lose. The only thing he said was that we didn’t have a shoot around as UK normally does on game day and that could’ve caused the bad shooting. He then went back and said “credit UT for playing great they deserved it”.
Truth be told Cal has always been complimentary of Barnes/Tennessee, even when he kicks our ass. I have no problem with him. I have even said that to the UK fans cause it's true.
This^^^^

• Haha
Reactions: WarEagle2727
Stop making shit up lol. Cal is always complementary of opposing teams win or lose. The only thing he said was that we didn’t have a shoot around as UK normally does on game day and that could’ve caused the bad shooting. He then went back and said “credit UT for playing great they deserved it”.

This^^^^
Scooter,

Don't get me involved in an Aubie/UK war. I have just signed a peace agreement with your boy hoosier to cease hostilities.

He’s been a dick since day one don’t worry bout him.

You guys hear what you want to hear. He said part of it was the bad shooting and the other part was UT. UT played a very solid game. They deserved to win.

I think the only time he punked anyone was probably someone from Auburn. That person said they would have the most fans at the SECT. Cal asked "What is he smoking" lol. Your fanbase isn't even close to BBN.

Plus BDB did a horrible job coaching in your 1st half. Jacking up 3's, I think 2-20 and Smith was 3-4 at that time. That kind of stuff costs you in a tournament setting. Your guards aren't good decision makers. You may make it to the sweet 16, but not any further.
Oh, relax. It was bait.

I speak for the board when I say I hope the treaty doesn’t last too long.
maxresdefault.jpg

Haha, You need to recognize that I am just one representing the Vols. Though I can argue effectively against anyone, I have limited firepower based on sheer numbers potentially rallied against me. For example, fighting BBN is like fighting Zulus, kill 10 and another hundred take their place.

We are still the SEC champs. I'm here, just spotty at times. We have a lot of issues we need to get fixed, and quickly. If we hit our 3's at a 30% clip we are going to be hard to stop. unfortunately, we can't do that right now.
Regular season champs, and 25% aint gonna get it like your last game

ADVERTISEMENT