ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Auburn/Bruce

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
That is how you deal with an 8th seed in a conference tourney!

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Wonder why they Auburn “fans” haven’t been around? I’ve been looking for them.

200.gif

Their team drops a couple games and their posting rate drops 95%. They deserve no respect.

We are still the SEC champs. I'm here, just spotty at times. We have a lot of issues we need to get fixed, and quickly. If we hit our 3's at a 30% clip we are going to be hard to stop. unfortunately, we can't do that right now.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
We are still the SEC champs. I'm here, just spotty at times. We have a lot of issues we need to get fixed, and quickly. If we hit our 3's at a 30% clip we are going to be hard to stop. unfortunately, we can't do that right now.
Your spots have an uncanny relationship to Auburn's performances. 😉

Play who, Auburn?
No. You are bragging about beating tamu and I pointed out you got to play tamu on their 4th game in 4 days. Let’s see if Tennessee can do something is that auburn already beat them to doing

No. You are bragging about beating tamu and I pointed out you got to play tamu on their 4th game in 4 days. Let’s see if Tennessee can do something is that auburn already beat them to doing
I'm actually kinda smearing it in your face. UT played 3 games MSU, UK and Aggy. You might not be aware that tourney's are not one and done except in y'all's case.

Tennessee was undefeated against Aggy, but proved they can win bigly in a neutral site setting and Bruce laid an egg against an inferior team. You are the biggest braggart on the board, yet when things go south you vanish. You would be thought of more highly if you were more gracious win/lose.

Last edited:
I'm actually kinda smearing it in your face. UT played 3 games MSU, UK and Aggy. You might not be aware that tourney's are not one and one except in y'all's case.

Tennessee was undefeated against Aggy, but proved they can win bigly in a neutral site setting and Bruce laid an egg against an inferior team. You are the biggest braggart on the board, yet when things go south you vanish. You would be thought of more highly if you were more gracious win/lose.
Congrats. You guys are playing well and it will probably continue. I hope we match up with you in the tourny somehow and beat the f*cking brakes off your bitch ass team.

Have a great day :)

Congrats. You guys are playing well and it will probably continue. I hope we match up with you in the tourny somehow and beat the f*cking brakes off your bitch ass team.

Have a great day :)
I hope y'all get past your first opponent consider how y'all have trouble away from home.

You have a good day too and ya know I'm just messin with ya.

Reactions: WarEagle2727
I'm actually kinda smearing it in your face. UT played 3 games MSU, UK and Aggy. You might not be aware that tourney's are not one and one except in y'all's case.

I don’t seek respect from this board. I make fun of you

I don’t seek respect from this board. I make fun of you
You get the added benefit of looking like an idiot. You proclaim pride in the punk approach to posting, so be it. Regardless, Auburn got punked along with Bruce.

You making excuses for Aggy is rich. You know UT had to play 3 games themselves. What was Auburn's excuse for just playing one game?

You get the added benefit of looking like an idiot. You proclaim pride in the punk approach to posting, so be it. Regardless, Auburn got punked along with Bruce.

You making excuses for Aggy is rich. You know UT had to play 3 games themselves. What was Auburn's excuse for just playing one game?
Auburn has won the 6 out of our last 7 verses Tennessee. What’s your excuse for only 1 victory over auburn in the last 5 years?

Auburn has won the 6 out of our last 7 verses Tennessee. What’s your excuse for only 1 victory over auburn in the last 5 years?
Don't UK fan's have a patent on that type response. I know I've heard you complain about it. Hope you don't get sued.

Why don't you tell us why Bruce almighty got curbed stomped in the SECT? You have been uncharacteristically silent on it.

Don't UK fan's have a patent on that type response. I know I've heard you complain about it. Hope you don't get sued.

Why don't you tell us why Bruce almighty got curbed stomped in the SECT? You have been uncharacteristically silent on it.
We lost by 7 points and could t hit a shot to save our lives in the first half. It happens. Auburn won the sec title that matters most though. As evidenced why we were seeded higher than you in the dance

I listened to Cal make excuses again on live TV yesterday. It was pathetic.

We didn't hit open shots on a team we beat by 18 at home. If we hit 30% of the WIDE OPEN 3's, we win the game. We failed to do that and now here we are. I expect the same treatment from every team here on out. Make us shoot the 3 ball to win. If we get hot from 3 we will boat race our first 2 opponents.

We lost by 7 points and could t hit a shot to save our lives in the first half. It happens. Auburn won the sec title that matters most though. As evidenced why we were seeded higher than you in the dance
We beat them by 15 points and that game was never in doubt.

Auburn's performance of late looks like a collapse. One wonders if y'all can beat any outside of the Plains.

Reactions: RipThru
I listened to Cal make excuses again on live TV yesterday. It was pathetic.

We didn't hit open shots on a team we beat by 18 at home. If we hit 30% of the WIDE OPEN 3's, we win the game. We failed to do that and now here we are. I expect the same treatment from every team here on out. Make us shoot the 3 ball to win. If we get hot from 3 we will boat race our first 2 opponents.
He did give UT credit for being good though. He didn't bash his own team, but who can blame him for that.

We beat them by 15 points and that game was never in doubt.

Auburn's performance of late looks like a collapse. One wonders if y'all can beat any outside of the Plains.
And again you got to play them after they had played 3 days in a row and unless UTk makes the final 4 you really do t have any talking point against auburn since you still haven’t done anything auburn hasn’t already done in the last 5 years

He did give UT credit for being good though. He didn't bash his own team, but who can blame him for that.
I heard a little credit and then complaints about practice. He may be correct but I didn't hear anyone else bitching.

And again you got to play them after they had played 3 days in a row and unless UTk makes the final 4 you really do t have any talking point against auburn since you still haven’t done anything auburn hasn’t already done in the last 5 years
That is the weakest excuse you could make. We had already played two games, so it is not like we were fresh either. Y'all played them fresh as Daisy's and still got smacked.

Don't double down on dumbassery, this year is this year and the past is the past. This is the one thing we have always agreed on. This year Barnes kick Bruce's ass and this year Auburn laid an egg in the SECT and Barnes won it. Try owning stuff.

That is the weakest excuse you could make. We had already played two games, so it is not like we were fresh either. Y'all played them fresh as Daisy's and still got smacked.

Don't double down on dumbassery, this year is this year and the past is the past. This is the one thing we have always agreed on. This year Barnes kick Bruce's ass and this year Auburn laid an egg in the SECT and Barnes won it. Try owning stuff.
LOl. You have never owned it. Everytime I brought up the fact that Bruce was killing you guys the last 5 years you always brought up him being a cheater. I have zero respect for you trying to now lecture me about owning shit when your ass never did that at all the previous 4 years. Gtfo here with that BS

I heard a little credit and then complaints about practice. He may be correct but I didn't hear anyone else bitching.
Truth be told Cal has always been complimentary of Barnes/Tennessee, even when he kicks our ass. I have no problem with him. I have even said that to the UK fans cause it's true.

Reactions: WarEagle2727
LOl. You have never owned it. Everytime I brought up the fact that Bruce was killing you guys the last 5 years you always brought up him being a cheater. I have zero respect for you trying to now lecture me about owning shit when your ass never did that at all the previous 4 years. Gtfo here with that BS
I give congrats when we lose and am kind when we win. Not owning it is being a punk. You dodging the board after running your mouth all season is being a punk. You rubbing it in when you win and running away and hiding is being a punk.

I give congrats when we lose and am kind when we win. Not owning it is being a punk. You dodging the board after running your mouth all season is being a punk. You rubbing it in when you win and running away and hiding is being a punk.
You don’t give shit. That’s bullshit and you know it. You literally whines about Bruce cheating Ever time we beat you. The SEC championship game in 2019 was a prime example of this. Also I was here right after auburn lost to Arkansas and uconn this season. I can bump threads If you would like? I was out of the country when auburn lost to florida and Tennessee. Friday I was in a wedding. I am sorry I actually have a life and people actually want to be around me I like your pathetic miserable fatass whose entire life apparently revolves around this message board. Good lord

You don’t give shit. That’s bullshit and you know it. You literally whines about Bruce cheating Ever time we beat you. The SEC championship game in 2019 was a prime example of this. Also I was here right after auburn lost to Arkansas and uconn this season. I can bump threads If you would like? I was out of the country when auburn lost to florida and Tennessee. Friday I was in a wedding. I am sorry I actually have a life and people actually want to be around me I like your pathetic miserable fatass whose entire life apparently revolves around this message board. Good lord
I don't give a shit about what?

You have been obnoxious all season long. You try to gloat and brag and put other teams/coaches down. I merely defended my coach. However, I never lied, I have stated that Pearl is a good coach, but his lying to cover up an infraction got him the boot at UT. That is just true.

If you were worth a shit, you would just say, "yeah, y'all kicked our ass ,congrats and we will get pay back next time". How hare would that be for you?

I don't give a shit about what?

You have been obnoxious all season long. You try to gloat and brag and put other teams/coaches down. I merely defended my coach. However, I never lied, I have stated that Pearl is a good coach, but his lying to cover up an infraction got him the boot at UT. That is just true.

If you were worth a shit, you would just say, "yeah, y'all kicked our ass ,congrats and we will get pay back next time". How hare would that be for you?
You need to ask yourself the questions of the last paragraph. I am only an asshole to those that deserve it. You are lecturing me to do something that you didn’t do yourself when auburn beat you

You need to ask yourself the questions of the last paragraph. I am only an asshole to those that deserve it. You are lecturing me to do something that you didn’t do yourself when auburn beat you
You have done nothing, but berate other teams and coaches. So, you had some hell coming to you. However, you ran away and vanished. We have never discussed the Tenn/Aubie game. That is more about you than me. I was here.

I have answered that question. When UK beat the crap out of UT, I told them good game and they played great. When we beat them, I told them they had a great team and didn't rub it in. Look and see for yourself. It's in the SECT thread that is still here.

You have done nothing, but berate other teams and coaches. So, you had some hell coming to you. However, you ran away and vanished. We have never discussed the Tenn/Aubie game. That is more about you than me. I was here.

I have answered that question. When UK beat the crap out of UT, I told them good game and they played great. When we beat them, I told them they had a great team and didn't rub it in. Look and see for yourself. It's in the SECT thread that is still here.
I am not concerned with what you did in a game that didn’t involve auburn. You never said auburn good game when we beat you in previous years. You ran with attacks and You made cheating and BS accusations. Thus I treat you accordingly.

I am not concerned with what you did in a game that didn’t involve auburn. You never said auburn good game when we beat you in previous years. You ran with attacks and You made cheating and BS accusations. Thus I treat you accordingly.
I only counter attacked, you started the attacks. I have always liked Auburn because Auburn is the enemy of bama. I liked Bruce while he was here, but was pissed when his stupidity ended it. You are the one constantly attacking and never being a good sport. You know this and admitted as much. So, it's all about your behavior.

I only counter attacked, you started the attacks. I have always liked Auburn because Auburn is the enemy of bama. I liked Bruce while he was here, but was pissed when his stupidity ended it. You are the one constantly attacking and never being a good sport. You know this and admitted as much. So, it's all about your behavior.
You are getting confused and acting defensive because I threw your Initial attacks at auburn back at you in a much harder way. You don’t get to act like you were the good sport when you just got retaliated against. I do t apologize for burying you after you started something. This is on you.

You are getting confused and acting defensive because I threw your Initial attacks at auburn back at you in a much harder way. You don’t get to act like you were the good sport when you just got retaliated against. I do t apologize for burying you after you started something. This is on you.
C'mon, who are you trying to fool? I have been a consistent good sport and you have never been a good sport.
It's as simple as that and you know it.

C'mon, who are you try to fool? I have been a consistent good sport and you have never been a good sport.
It's as simple as that and you know it.
You have never been a good sport in regards to auburn and Bruce pearl. Plenty of Tennessee fans have but you weren’t one of them.

You have never been a good sport in regards to auburn and Bruce pearl. Plenty of Tennessee fans have but you weren’t one of them.
You have never been a good sport to anyone. That is why you get so much shit back on you.

You're really more troll than fan because you don't defend Auburn when they lose, you run away and hide.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
ADVERTISEMENT