ADVERTISEMENT

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I would have to say Kansas would be my 3 point favorite over NC.

• Wow
Reactions: KisteK
Absolutely better for us than duke.
I mean, ok-----But, well, how? They beat Duke----who in your opinion was a worse match-up. And I get it, the NCAAT is about match-ups. But they just beat that team.

I think you are underestimating how good this UNC team is right now....Bacot will be a handful. Manek has the ability to pull your bigs away from the basket.....and score. Love/Davis are very, very good.

I do think Kansas is better....But "on a platter" better?

No.

This will be a very, very good championship game,and I wouldn't be one but shocked if UNC won.

Kentucky combined to beat these two scrub teams by 47

and lost to St. Peter's 😭

indignation-jump.gif

We beat St. Peter's by 20.
I know. They blew their load in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounds. Didn't have anything left. ;) I'm just glad they didn't lose by 30 in the 2nd round, because that would've been even more embarrassing for Kentucky than it already was. 😂

Sorry. I am just riding high right now.

Tonight would be like if Louisville ended your 40-0 in the championship game.

Will never be on top of this mountain ever again.
My hope is this gives us an edge Monday. You guys accomplished a figurative super bowl already.

Miami beat half the final four teams and lost to another

The ACC is the cream of the crop compared to other conferences

Like Kansas in a tight one - but only because they’re playing a team with 5 ACC losses

Reactions: ALMDawgfan
Miami beat half the final four teams and lost to another

The ACC is the cream of the crop compared to other conferences

Like Kansas in a tight one - but only because they’re playing a team with 5 ACC losses

So, the ACC is the cream of the crop because Miami beat two ACC teams and got destroyed by a Big 12 team. Makes sense.

I think Kansas and UNC match-up almost perfectly across the board after looking at their rosters.

Reactions: speedfrk
I think Kansas and UNC match-up almost perfectly across the board after looking at their rosters.

Foul trouble will play a big part. KU can probably afford to play more aggressive defense with their depth. UNC will have to play great defense w/o fouling.

Kansas fans thinking tomorrow night going to be easy lol. UNC is on fire and the combo of Bacot and Manek is as good as anyone in the country, then you have Love and Davis playing great as well, fearless.

Kansas is a great team don’t get me wrong, but I guarantee the team isn’t taking UNC as lightly as some of y’all are. They made the championship game for a reason, beating Baylor and Duke on the way to it.

Reactions: speedfrk
Kansas fans thinking tomorrow night going to be easy lol. UNC is on fire and the combo of Bacot and Manek is as good as anyone in the country, then you have Love and Davis playing great as well, fearless.

Kansas is a great team don’t get me wrong, but I guarantee the team isn’t taking UNC as lightly as some of y’all are. They made the championship game for a reason, beating Baylor and Duke on the way to it.

KU fans are confident but know damn well UNC can win and blow KU out if they aren’t prepared.

What’s funny is what seems to be the overall respect between KU/UNC fanbase. Don’t see the vitriol spit between fanbases like you see between other blue bloods. Biggest argument on the KU board between the fanbases is KC BBQ vs Carolina BBQ. Btw KC BBQ clearly superior.

Reactions: KisteK
KU fans are confident but know damn well UNC can win and blow KU out if they aren’t prepared.

What’s funny is what seems to be the overall respect between KU/UNC fanbase. Don’t see the vitriol spit between fanbases like you see between other blue bloods. Biggest argument on the KU board between the fanbases is KC BBQ vs Carolina BBQ. Btw KC BBQ clearly superior.
No way, Carolina all the way. Mustard base ftw. KC is like pure sugar.

Sorry. I am just riding high right now.

Tonight would be like if Louisville ended your 40-0 in the championship game.

Will never be on top of this mountain ever again.
Meh-----I dunno about this one, here....

It sets up nicely for KU, they had a stress free game yesterday while UNC had a tough game mentally and physically. There's a lot more going on in that Duke/UNC game than a normal F4 game has.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
KU beat up a clipped bird in Villanova. With a pretty amazing 3 point display. One from what I looked through, they don't normally display.

The depth alluded to doesn't seem as apparent to me because they have clearly tightened their rotation to 6 players mostly with a 7th usable and an 8th there if they need it. We run our 5 mostly nonstop, but do throw a few minutes out to 7 deep. If we wanted to go further, Walton was a 40+% shooter from 3 last year in a lot of minutes. Not as big on McCoy but he is there after Stylez also.

The match-up probably is decided by Obaji vs Leaky. Supreme offensive talent and Supreme defensive talent lined up against one another.

So, the ACC is the cream of the crop because Miami beat two ACC teams and got destroyed by a Big 12 team. Makes sense.

Did another conference have 3 of the final 8 and 2 of the final 4? It’s unquestioned the ACC gauntlet kept the records even across the top 4-5 teams in the conference. If they would have in say the SEC they would have been a 1 seed

KU beat up a clipped bird in Villanova. With a pretty amazing 3 point display. One from what I looked through, they don't normally display.

The depth alluded to doesn't seem as apparent to me because they have clearly tightened their rotation to 6 players mostly with a 7th usable and an 8th there if they need it. We run our 5 mostly nonstop, but do throw a few minutes out to 7 deep. If we wanted to go further, Walton was a 40+% shooter from 3 last year in a lot of minutes. Not as big on McCoy but he is there after Stylez also.

The match-up probably is decided by Obaji vs Leaky. Supreme offensive talent and Supreme defensive talent lined up against one another.
They also beat them with a clipped McCormack down low. KUs two 5s are both injured and have been for a minute. KU is running 7 deep right now but can go 8-9 with experienced players coming off the bench if needed.

They also beat them with a clipped McCormack down low. KUs two 5s are both injured and have been for a minute. KU is running 7 deep right now but can go 8-9 with experienced players coming off the bench if needed.
Are you comparing banged up to a torn achilles and unable to even enter a game?

ADVERTISEMENT