ADVERTISEMENT

UNC/NC State game thread

RockThrillCock

Aug 9, 2005
SC
Team
South Carolina
Looks like they already crowned the Tarheels ass already. They will call against Burns tonight.

NC State is one of the most underrated programs of all time

They were once a fantastic program. Haven’t won a conference title since 1987 and I don’t think they’ve seen an elite 8 since 1983. Obviously the conference title streak could end tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkit3113
If Burns was in better shape he would be great then again it is his weight that fits his very unique style of play

Big guy for state is solid. Has he been this good all year?

Yeah, Burns is good. He has always played well against Bacot.

How does the ref not see that's a three? Isn't your job to just look at his feet?

cf8e693c-4f7a-4a2c-a69f-ed30d627f17b_text.gif

Reactions: RockThrillCock
Remember, when UNC was dancing out from the locker room, and they were listening to music and just laughing without a care in the world?

Reactions: Anthony B
I know it sucks for UNc fans but you can’t help but be happy for the State guys. You can tell it meant a lot to them.

Reactions: TKBray and cdbearde
I know it sucks for UNc fans but you can’t help but be happy for the State guys. You can tell it meant a lot to them.
They will be the same, yet louder, incessant pricks they've always been. I can speak historically going back to the early days with the founders of the conference.

Reactions: RockThrillCock
ADVERTISEMENT