ADVERTISEMENT

Knecht or Sheppard?

Well, I know Bert and I know his family, he’s actually extremely intelligent and has experienced a lot if great things in his life.
He's a good dude, I promise.
Bert does not want to interact with me and I'm fine with that.

Since when I asked him to not follow me around the board and not get personal and be vulgar. He told me he would do want he wants, which I understood as no.

I'm sure he is fine without me.
She mad, Scotty. I feel like a child go between in an ugly divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
I'm scratching my head in disbelief. This dude has sat there and watched duke play a bunch of scrub teams, go 1-2 against ranked teams, lose to GT and Arkansas and just got dog walked at home by a team UK controlled and this dude wants us to forget about all that and only focus on the 2 good things duke has accomplished.
UK just won at Tennessee, @ Auburn, smacked Bama and won at MSU and this dude, after watching his team piss down their leg at home, is talking shit. This is crazy.
Yeah, so many paragraphs wasted in trying to justify the dookies' mediocrity. It's mind boggling.

Yeah, so many paragraphs wasted in trying to justify the dookies' mediocrity. It's mind boggling.
If UK played like duke did on Saturday, in a massive rivalry game and I knew UK had the resume of a mediocre mid major, I would shut my mouth.
Bignish has an alligator mouth with a parakete ass.

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
I think you cock fans are just misunderstood by some. Y'all have been cracking me up. I get it.
You've been the only voice of reason aside from LA. UK has some posters here who are a poor reflection of real UK fans. Four or five UK fans here are vocal children. I blame poor genetics and parenting.

I
Bert does not want to interact with me and I'm fine with that.
It's cool, I just think some things don't come across correctly in text.
Heck, I find myself in a lot of arguments and I feel like all I did was make a harmless statement. Next thing you know, I'm getting accused of being a homer. A homer I am not, but when your team has talent and they're playing good ball, why not talk positively?
I feel like most of the board is just playing wack-a-mole with UK fans. As soon as we stand up… .WHAM.

Reactions: treyforuk
You've been the only voice of reason aside from LA. UK has some posters here who are a poor reflection of real UK fans. Four or five UK fans here are vocal children. I blame poor genetics and parenting.
Tell me, who keeps putting up the threads about sucking cocks? You guys are an embarrassment to all the other noobs out there that can actually handle their success with a modicum of class.

Reactions: NewEraCATS
I think Rod (SCAR fan) is more Scotty's style and it's 2024, so whos to judge?
Most people don't realize that Rod is just joking and having a good time on here. A lot of people are getting offended, but they're just calling their shots in jest, then, when it works out, they talk smack as they should. They're just joking around.

Reactions: treyforuk
I

Heck, I find myself in a lot of arguments and I feel like all I did was make a harmless statement. Next thing you know, I'm getting accused of being a homer. A homer I am not, but when your team has talent and they're playing good ball, why not talk positively?
I feel like most of the board is just playing wack-a-mole with UK fans. As soon as we stand up… .WHAM.
Ummm....nah man. Several UK fans have been dicks since at least when I started posting. Circle jerks are for home boards, not national boards.

Reactions: Deepelm
I

pandb-love.gif

I can see that especially with how many of y'all stand up.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
Tell me, who keeps putting up the threads about sucking cocks? You guys are an embarrassment to all the other noobs out there that can actually handle their success with a modicum of class.
Take this ^^^^^^ fkstick for example kyjeff. My nuts have been resting on opposite sides of his nostrils since I got here. He's a great crotch hound.

That would be Rod.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Ummm....nah man. Several UK fans have been dicks since at least when I started posting. Circle jerks are for home boards, not national boards.
Yeah, like I said earlier, it's tough to know who's joking and who's not.
There are some that aren't wired for all-in-fun smack talk and there are some that are.
But with me, if I dare say anything nice about UK, I get jumped on pretty quickly. I think it's from years of UK fans puffing out their chests.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Take this ^^^^^^ fkstick for example kyjeff. My nuts have been resting on opposite sides of his nostrils since I got here. He's a great crotch hound.
Little fella, you're nothing more than an annoying sound like when having dinner in a restaurant and a baby starts crying. You're just a noob with a little big man complex. You'll be gone soon enough, when SC hoops returns to its normal struggles with mediocrity.

Little fella, you're nothing more than an annoying sound like when having dinner in a restaurant and a baby starts crying. You're just a noob with a little big man complex. You'll be gone soon enough, when SC hoops returns to its normal struggles with mediocrity.
Me, a Noob? I've been on and off this site since 2008 child. Wow you are overwhelmingly stupid. Anyway, last word is yours as you present no challenge to me, in any way.

Since the thread is successfully derailed, I'll say this:

The Gamecocks did have a good season. It's just a shame that they couldn't win first place in this, their greatest season of all time. They need to either lower their expectations or do better.

I have Scotty on ignore, so I'm not seeing the relevance of what you're saying?

Ok, we have @Scotty00 and poor Ole Bert on your list. How long is your list?
You know those people who can’t get to you like they want to so they say they have you on ignore???? That’s Della! Everyone knows she’s ate up with UK (it shows so much baby girl) and it kills her because she can’t get to me. If you have me on ignore Sweetness you can’t see my post and if that’s the case you wouldn’t be able to quote me and reply to me! You’ve said for a while now you’ve had me on ignore but yet you’ve quoted me a few times and replied to me so don’t act like you just did it (which I know you will). Daddy busted you! I know you can’t go without seeing what say!!!😂😘
IMG-4087.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Do you have anything original or are you just gonna keep spouting Medcalf material?
That’s all she does is copy people. She can’t come up with anything by herself. Sad thing is she doesn’t understand that people know what she does. Ever notice how she copied everything I did and ran with it????😂

Since when I asked him to not follow me around the board and not get personal and be vulgar. He told me he would do want he wants, which I understood as no.

I'm sure he is fine without me.
It’s a message board princess. Just because I reply in a thread and call you out for your dumbass takes doesn’t mean I’m following you around. If you can’t take it don’t be on a message board.
She mad, Scotty. I feel like a child go between in an ugly divorce.
Only thing she’s mad about is me busting her out about her saying she has me on ignore when she doesn’t! She couldn’t stand not to see what I say😂
IMG-4087.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
The projections change constantly and differ on each site. Dillingham was the #1 projected pick just the other day.
DJ Wagner doesn’t belong in the draft, neither does Edwards, but both will leave, which is bullshit, but oh well.
Sheppard and Dillingham have been impressive this year and I have a feeling they're going to show out in the tournament.
Reeves is a second round pick due to his age.
Proctor and McCain are legit, I just don't think they have the upside of the 2 UK kids.
I was ranking guards as how I would draft him on my college team now not how they project for the NBA.

I'd go:

1. Sheppard
2. Roach
3. Dillingham
4. McCain
5. Proctor
6. Wagner

I think if those two teams played, it would come down to the wire. Last one with the ball wins.
Nope, our guards are just better than theirs. Unless we just shoot really poorly for some reason we should win by 8-10 if not more.

Our frontcourt is better than theirs. They have no answer for Flip.

They have like 8 guards that all play and they hound the shit out of you and are very physical. I don't know how they are able to play the way they do and not foul 30 times a game, but they do. They play ten times harder than duke's guys do. If duke's guys can't get up for unc at home, they got no shot to beat a team like Auburn.
Sounds like Auburn's guards would be called for a lot of fouls then. This isn't SEC reffing anymore.

Duke doesn't really turn the ball over and especially so since Proctor's been our main PG.

Physical frontcourts affect Mitchell and Flip but I'm not really worried about physical backcourts that can't shoot worth a damn.

Auburn hasn't beaten a single good team all year besides Alabama at home. They have 1 Quad 1 win man.

They lost to Baylor on a neutral court to start the year and Duke beat Baylor.

Auburn is a team that could realistically lose in the 1st Round. They have a massive homecourt advantage and they feast on weaker competition. None of which they'll enjoy in the NCAAT.

Why should they get credit for, at times, making it close, at home, in a game they should have been focused in on? Should UK get credit for the LSU tip in at the buzzer? No. Duke had no business losing that game at home. They played like they didn't care at times.
Why wouldn't they care? They just had a poor start and then it was a pretty back and forth game the entire way but UNC hit big shots whenever it needed to so credit to them.

UNC is just a bad matchup for us. They defend dribble handoffs well, fight well over screens and their wings are just bigger than ours considering we play a 3 guard lineup and Ingram is a size mismatch over Mitchell.

We'd need to shoot really well and to UNC to finally have an average shooting game to beat them. Instead Ingram and Ryan had career games in the 2 contests.

Uhhh, yeah, know why? Because you keep saying duke would not have any more losses playing in the SEC than they do now. You have to be joking. If duke is going to lose to GT, VT, Pitt at home, Wake, Arkansas and get swept by unc, there is no way they would play in the SEC and come away with the same results. Duke would not win at usc, UT, Auburn, LSU, MSU, Arkansas, or Florida and they would probably lose a couple at home too. I don't see how you could deny that. Duke is 1-2 in the only games they played against ranked teams. Your best win in the last 3 months is a gifted win at home over Clemson. That’s terrible.
Duke would absolutely win at USC, LSU, MSST and likely split vs UT and Auburn.

We're ranked 7th on KenPom, 7th on EvanMiya, 9th on T-Rank and 10th on NET.

All tournament teams, unlike GT, Ark and WF.
Shit, you just listed 5 teams and they're all ranked. Duke lost 7 games, 5 of them to unranked teams.
Also, UK returned the favor on Tennessee and Florida.
I'm not sure what point you were trying to make here, but it backfired. Duke couldn't beat those teams on any court. Ya"ll lost to Georgia Tech and Arkansas man.
Want me to keep bringing up UNC Wilmington, Texas A&M and LSU? 3 non tourney teams that UK lost to.

UNC lost to GT too. Besides the top 3 teams, all the other squads have suffered bad losses.

Duke lost to GT and Arkansas in 2023 Jeff. I'm willing to let UNCW go if you stop bringing up games from 4 months ago.

Duke has gotten a lot better since then and have not suffered a bad loss with their starters playing in 2024 and we're 3.5 months into the year.

You"ll bring up the Pitt loss but Roach and Mitchell were out for that game and Pitt is a top 50 squad that's ranked higher on KenPom than South Carolina.

That’s false. Duke lost at Arkansas, UK swept Arkansas.
Duke got swept by unc, UK beat unc.
You’re simply wrong.
Do you honestly think duke would win at Arkansas, at Auburn, at Tennessee, at SC and at Florida??? Duke couldn't even win at GT, the answer is no for all of those teams.

You need duke to actually beat somebody before you talk trash. Duke has beaten nobody worth a damn all year, but here you are talking smack about a team that has 5 better wins than anything duke has.
Duke would win at Arkansas, at SC, at FL and probably split vs Auburn and UT.

Kentucky blew out mighty Auburn on their home court and Duke couldn't do the same?

I wasn't make fun of them. It was just an unmentioned oddity. Vescovi and james hurt us, no doubt. If they had been a little on it would have been a different game.
That's like saying if Bradshaw or Z or Thiero would've been on, the margin of victory would've been much wider for UK.

That's like saying if Bradshaw or Z or Thiero would've been on, the margin of victory would've been much wider for UK.
Not really, they took only a couple of shots.

Big talk for a fan of a program that's good about once every 5-6 years. You're that guy that is fueled by imaginary cred.
USC is always like that, what do they say? They think they're Alabama with a Vandy trophy case. Of course that's a football reference but you get the picture

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT