ADVERTISEMENT

GOT

9216146.jpg

I feel like Arya wearing a face and killing Cersei would be the easiest way for the alliance to win this but I don't think the show would use that crutch twice in it's final few episodes. She already got the kill of the NK so I think another hero will be the one to kill Cersei.

Which leads me to..... How will the odds be evened? Cersei has the bigger army, better position, and anti-dragon turrets. There has got to be some sort of flip (Lannister army?) or arrival (Second Sons?) that evens things up a bit.

The fact that it didn't show Drogon in the sky why Euron looked up at the dragon noise has hoping Drogon might not be the last dragon alive. Highly, highly doubtful though.
Jamie will kill Cersei.

Some people are thinking they will be baby dragons, but I don't see it- I do think Jamie will be the one to kill Cerscsi

Some people are thinking they will be baby dragons, but I don't see it- I do think Jamie will be the one to kill Cerscsi
I think Jamie is a bitch. Doubt he kills her or anything to betray Jon Snow or Danny.

If Cersei gives birth to an Euron baby, I'm sure that would get Jamie triggered enough to kill her.
I think Euron is toast, too. I actually doubt Cersei is pregnant. She seems cunning enough to fake something like that to throw people off.

Cleganebowl tonight?

I think the Mountain may kill Arya and then the Hound kills the Mountain.

Reactions: bMORE607
I'm just baffled at the decisions of the showrunners. This episode was trash. I'm a little in shock right now that its ending this poorly.

i think 1 of thre things happen next weel
1- Jon kills Danny
2 - Tyrion kills Danny (becomes the Queen killer)
3 - Danny has remorse and stands in front of Drogon and says Dracarys

i think 1 of thre things happen next weel
1- Jon kills Danny
2 - Tyrion kills Danny (becomes the Queen killer)
3 - Danny has remorse and stands in front of Drogon and says Dracarys
Jon definitely does it. I’m guessing he has to go through Grey Worm to do it. Might even get help from Ghost. Tyrian goes to jail or is dragon food. Bran is the new King.

Calling it.

Yeah, it has sort of been trending towards her being The Mad Queen since they decided to have her turn bad I guess. Plays into the whole Targaryen thing I suppose. This whole season has kind of been a letdown. I know she has some insecurity issues but scorching the entire city made no sense. I just can't get with the convenience of everything, like Euron just showing up to where Jaime is and all of that.

Yeah, I know some Dothraki survived but that was a heck of a lot of them. HBO has gotten lazy.

ADVERTISEMENT