ADVERTISEMENT

GOT

For those of you missing the better parts of GOT:

2z59em.jpg

I waited until the series finale dropped to watch my first Game of Thrones episode. That's how I roll.

Pretty solid so far.
My wife and I have been watching it nearly every night for 2 months. Just finished it. She loved it. I thought there was only about 4-6 interesting characters. So glad it’s over. Most of the time watching this show I felt like Elaine when she was watching the English Patient with Mr. Peterman.

My wife and I have been watching it nearly every night for 2 months. Just finished it. She loved it. I thought there was only about 4-6 interesting characters. So glad it’s over. Most of the time watching this show I felt like Elaine when she was watching the English Patient with Mr. Peterman.

I picked up the first few seasons on blu-ray, but I only made it halfway through season 1 before my girlfriend started whining about the amount of T & A. Planning to dig back into it soon. A little too much soap for my taste at times, but well done.

Last edited:

Which 4-6? I feel like there were a lot more interesting characters.

Vikings is a show with only about 4-6 interesting characters but it’s still an awesome show.

Which 4-6? I feel like there were a lot more interesting characters.

Vikings is a show with only about 4-6 interesting characters but it’s still an awesome show.
There may have been more.

Danarius
Tyrian
The bad queen
Jon Snow
The guy that liked to drink and bang girls and was pretty much a badass but wasn’t royalty. Good friend with Tyrian at one point.
King Joffrey
Ramsey Bolton

Most of the other characters I didn’t really care much about at all.

There may have been more.

Danarius
Tyrian
The bad queen
Jon Snow
The guy that liked to drink and bang girls and was pretty much a badass but wasn’t royalty. Good friend with Tyrian at one point.
King Joffrey
Ramsey Bolton

Most of the other characters I didn’t really care much about at all.

You’re referring to Bronn.

Some other really good characters:
-Tormund
-Robb stark
-Davos
-The Hound
-Oberyn Martell

I picked up the first few seasons on blu-ray, but I only made it halfway through season 1 before my girlfriend started whining about the amount of T & A. Planning to dig back into it soon. A little too much soap for my taste at times, but well done.

Hope you broke up with this chick. She sounds awful.

ADVERTISEMENT