ADVERTISEMENT

GOT

Please hook a brotha up with some updates. Who has died, and will Danny get hers? Will bran become king. Please hook me up with some updates please

the sad part of this is, HBO offered them a lot more money to do two more seasons which would have tied everything together nicely
instead they called it quits and rushed this season
More seasons, more episodes per season.. they bent over backwards to give D&D ample time to wrap up the story. D&D were just not interested.

Here is nightmare fuel for my fellow geeks who are unaware: D&D wanted to hurry up so they can start ruining the next trilogy of Star Wars films quicker (they are already on contract to do so Sick).

Hook a brotha up with updates please. Who has died? Will bran became king? Who got shit on so far? TIA

Basketball over. Game of Thrones over. No football. Even soccer is over.

Need a hobby. Leave a suggestion.

Glad that the biggest bad ass in the entire show went from Arya Stark to Dora the ****ing Explorer

WTF that finale was hot garbage imo

Pretty sure they left that open for Arya to have a spin off. Now they can do a current time-line spin off without having to touch on any current story lines by having Arya in a completely new world.

Few games of lacrosse left.

giphy.gif

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
Pretty sure they left that open for Arya to have a spin off. Now they can do a current time-line spin off without having to touch on any current story lines by having Arya in a completely new world.

New northern kingdom spinoff.
Arya goes to America spinoff
Drogo brings Evil Dead Daenerys back to life spinoff

No I need updates please I’ll give you all the slutty likes your heart desires please help me out. I’m going through withdrawals

In order:

-Jon and Greyworm face off while Greyworm sentences Lannister men to death.
-Dany gives a speech to rile up her Unsullied and Dothraki basically saying they will liberate (read: conquer) the world.
-Tyrion resigns as hand for buring a city, Dany imprisons him.
-Tyrion convinces Jon he has to kill Dany because otherwise the world will burn.
-Drogon lets Jon through to go see Dany by the iron throne.
-Jon and Dany cry, hug, and then he stabs her in the heart while professing she is forever his queen.
-Drogon weeps and blows dragonfire right over Jons head (it was 50/50 whether Jon was about to die) and melts the iron throne. He flys away with dead Dany.
-The Unsullied imprison Jon.
-We see the head of each of the 7 kingdoms on a council. Tyrion (still prisoner) says they should elect a king. They elect BRAN THE FVCKING BROKEN woohooo.
-Unsullied sail back home.
-Jon gets sentenced to the Nights Watch to appease Greyworm, but Bran knows there is nights watch so he gets to retired north of the wall with Tormund, Ghost, and the wildlings.
-Arya sails "west of westeros" because no one knows whats there.
-Sansa gets hailed as queen of the north.

That ending was great! I understand why they chose Bran... and yes we all wish it was Jon but it made sense that the unsullied wouldnt allow that to happen.

I like it even more that she wasnt full blown mad (dany) and Jon killed her anyways because if she was just super villain crazy it wouldnt of been so hard on Jon to do....

And everyone that was upset Jon didnt pet ghost... .. hopefully they shut the hell up now. lol. But I loved that this finale wasnt rushed.......3 episodes of this season were obviously severely rushed but the first 2 and thankfully the finale felt well paced.

That ending was great! I understand why they chose Bran... and yes we all wish it was Jon but it made sense that the unsullied wouldnt allow that to happen.

I like it even more that she wasnt full blown mad (dany) and Jon killed her anyways because if she was just super villain crazy it wouldnt of been so hard on Jon to do....

And everyone that was upset Jon didnt pet ghost... .. hopefully they shut the hell up now. lol. But I loved that this finale wasnt rushed.......3 episodes of this season were obviously severely rushed but the first 2 and thankfully the finale felt well paced.

I think Jon is right where he wants to be. I love that slight of hand they pulled on Greyworm.

Yep, there will be the Arya current timeline spinoff along with the 1000 yrs ago prequel.

In order:

-Jon and Greyworm face off while Greyworm sentences Lannister men to death.
-Dany gives a speech to rile up her Unsullied and Dothraki basically saying they will liberate (read: conquer) the world.
-Tyrion resigns as hand for buring a city, Dany imprisons him.
-Tyrion convinces Jon he has to kill Dany because otherwise the world will burn.
-Drogon lets Jon through to go see Dany by the iron throne.
-Jon and Dany cry, hug, and then he stabs her in the heart while professing she is forever his queen.
-Drogon weeps and blows dragonfire right over Jons head (it was 50/50 whether Jon was about to die) and melts the iron throne. He flys away with dead Dany.
-The Unsullied imprison Jon.
-We see the head of each of the 7 kingdoms on a council. Tyrion (still prisoner) says they should elect a king. They elect BRAN THE FVCKING BROKEN woohooo.
-Unsullied sail back home.
-Jon gets sentenced to the Nights Watch to appease Greyworm, but Bran knows there is nights watch so he gets to retired north of the wall with Tormund, Ghost, and the wildlings.
-Arya sails "west of westeros" because no one knows whats there.
-Sansa gets hailed as queen of the north.
Thanks hail I really appreciate it. I owe you one big time

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Small complaint-Why did Brienne and Davos get a vote? At least Davos acknowledges he probably shouldn’t get a vote.

Larger complaint-They didn’t break the wheel. They added more shit to the wheel. Now instead of the crown get passed to the oldest son they elect a leader. Oh yea definitely no more politics in play now.

Probably just complaining because this season has sucked although the last 15 minutes was great with the small council and the Starks going their separate ways.

I didn't hate the final episode. I have a feeling the books will end with a similar ending, but take a much different route to arrive there.
The pace was the biggest problem. They should have just gone with a full 10 episodes. Makes no sense for them to squeeze everything into 6 episodes. They could have fleshed out the mad queen element to make it more believable, given more explanation on history/motives of the night king, played out the Dany vs. Snow angle longer, etc. The pace killed the last two seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT